Short dicked & over 6 feet tall -- are you?

Ethan

On 1/10/2020 at 2:20 AM, canuck45 said:

@tallguynamedkyle 

The hottest best looking most confidential guy in school is in my PE class grade 11
He stripped off, hits the gang shower, carried on perfectly calm  and all that is showing is an acorn barely visible in his dark bush.
Totally confident and penis size was about the same as yours (possible only 1")

Someplace else I talk about his coming to me for advice grad night, he had a room, a date and turns out was a virgin and didn't know what to do.  LOL
Hottest guy, everyone assumed he was scoring regularly, scared stiff (we hope).

Coulda been me. . .  well, except for the coming to you for advice on grad night and being a virgin and all that stuff. Now a few months before then it mighta described me, but by that time I'd met my first wife and she'd taken my virginity. . .  but the part about being "the hottest best looking most confident guy in school" and  the "acorn barely visible in [my] dark bush" is spot on. And the stuff about being "short dicked & over 6 feet tall" is, also. 

I'm 6'3, 190-195 lbs., muscular

Erect length: 4", erect girth: 4" (okay, 3-7/8")

Flaccid length: 1.5" +/- 0.75", flaccid girth: 3" 

Big balls, though. They make my dick look even smaller.

Except I spent most of my life denying problems, looking on the bright side.  Prevents ACTUAL solutions!

Positive thinking is one of the world's oldest con jobs.

Edited by Guest

@JamesD 

I  expected no less from you in a retort, negative focus.

Who said anything about denying problems (and looking at the bright side?)
Looking at the bright side is a coping mechanism for a situation, the opposite of catastrophizing the situation and helps to deal with emotional distress instead of adding to it.
It has nothing to do with solving a situation, but it can put it in perspective (it's not a total disaster)

My brother sees it has snowed and whines about having to shovel it, it will probably freeze and wreck the gutters, down pipes or roof, cause the roof to leak and wreck everything in the attic and make the roads treacherous, get hit by a car, insurance rates will go up,  Catastrophizing and he is miserable now.
I on the other hand, see snow, shovel it and go sledding and enjoy the day. (Put the problem in perspective and do something)
Not being a Pollyanna, just a realist.

"Positive thinking is one of the world's oldest con jobs."  vs  "There are none so blind as he who will not see".

“Watch your thoughts, they become your words;
watch your words, they become your actions;
watch your actions, they become your habits;
watch your habits, they become your character;
watch your character, it becomes your destiny.”

Attributed to
- Lao Tzu
- Buddha
- Frank Outlaw
- Margaret Thatcher
- Ralph Waldo Emmerson

Think and focus on the negative and be a grumpy old man.  Focus on the positive and enjoy life.

focus.png

Edited by canuck45

I don't know whether looking on the bright side of things is a coping mechanism, but it certainly is a happiness maximizer. 

I consider myself the happiest guy on earth. I have everything I could ever want and am married to the love of my life. They say some people look on the glass as half empty, others half full. I look on it as overflowing. 

When I was younger, a friend of the family told me how when she first got married she just hated ironing. Just hated it. Then one day she said to herself, "Honey, you've gotta do this, so you might as well enjoy it." She turned on the radio and listened to music while ironing, and soon that was her favorite time of day.

I took from that the lesson that only you can determine how things affect you. You can either let things bother you or not. It's up to you. You can be upset when the car dealership hasn't got your car ready on time -- bitch and moan, make yourself and everyone around you miserable -- or pull out a book and be glad for the time to read. Some let a small dick ruin their life. I don't. I know I have too much going for me and just go out and enjoy life. Women seem to be attracted to guys who are fun to be with. Much more than those with just a big dick. 

If only Richard Cory looked on life that way. He could have enjoyed the calm summer night. 

Edited by TinyJock

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Vinnig said:

@TinyJock Instead, "Richard Cory went home one summer night and put a bullet through his head." Edwin Arlington Robinson was a favorite when I was in high school and college.

I had forgotten about that poem.  I remember recoiling from it when I heard or read it in High School.  

Now I see Richard Corey must have had a small penis.  Like that super rich guy in the news recently who died from extreme penis enlargement surgery.

No wonder I found the poem disturbing all those years ago.

Edited by Guest

On 1/12/2020 at 11:39 PM, TinyJock said:

I don't know whether looking on the bright side of things is a coping mechanism, but it certainly is a happiness maximizer. 

I consider myself the happiest guy on earth. I have everything I could ever want and am married to the love of my life. They say some people look on the glass as half empty, others half full. I look on it as overflowing. 

When I was younger, a friend of the family told me how when she first got married she just hated ironing. Just hated it. Then one day she said to herself, "Honey, you've gotta do this, so you might as well enjoy it." She turned on the radio and listened to music while ironing, and soon that was her favorite time of day.

I took from that the lesson that only you can determine how things affect you. You can either let things bother you or not. It's up to you. You can be upset when the car dealership hasn't got your car ready on time -- bitch and moan, make yourself and everyone around you miserable -- or pull out a book and be glad for the time to read. Some let a small dick ruin their life. I don't. I know I have too much going for me and just go out and enjoy life. Women seem to be attracted to guys who are fun to be with. Much more than those with just a big dick. 

If only Richard Cory looked on life that way. He could have enjoyed the calm summer night. 

If it works for you!

It works for me in things like ironing.

7 hours ago, JamesD said:

It works for me in things like ironing.

I was gonna say, "I leave that to the wife." Then I was gonna correct that to, "She'd brain me if I said that!"

Actually, we send the laundry out. We do have an iron and ironing board, but have only used it a few times in the last year, and then either one of us is as likely to do the deed, whether it's ours or not. And we have music going all the time. 

@TinyJock 

2 hours ago, TinyJock said:

I was gonna say, "I leave that to the wife." Then I was gonna correct that to, "She'd brain me if I said that!"

Actually, we send the laundry out. We do have an iron and ironing board, but have only used it a few times in the last year, and then either one of us is as likely to do the deed, whether it's ours or not. And we have music going all the time. 

"There's Always Music In The Air" —Twin Peaks

Should add my stats to the mix:

Height: 6'4"

Weight: 200 lbs.

Erect length: 5"

Erect girth: 5"

Flacid length: 1"

Shoe size: 10.5

Always felt self conscious about having such a big body but an average sized package. Never stopped me from stripping proudly in the locker room and showing it off though, ha ha.

Edited by spaceguy

• 2 months later...
On 1/27/2020 at 8:31 PM, spaceguy said:

Should add my stats to the mix:

Height: 6'4"

Weight: 200 lbs.

Erect length: 5"

Erect girth: 5"

Flacid length: 1"

Shoe size: 10.5

Always felt self conscious about having such a big body but an average sized package. Never stopped me from stripping proudly in the locker room and showing it off though, ha ha.

Good attitude.

I've been looking at the correlation between "big balls" and better adjustment to having a small dick based on the assumption that big balls are an indicator of higher testosterone, hormonal sufficiency.

To put it bluntly, some of us are more easily intimidated and put into a very defensive, depressed mindset than others. 

With no natural resiliance, we can learn to cope only through will power.

Edited by Guest

Height: 6ft 2

Weight: 140kgs

Age 44

Erect: 4.4inch

soft: 1inch

Always been ashamed of my size. Always been a worry for me being found out by others to be small. Even with partners whom stated size doesn’t matter. Can’t get it out of my head that more would be better.

Edited by Littlebigaussie

On 1/12/2020 at 11:39 PM, TinyJock said:

For this to be true you have to lie to yourself about facts.  Emotions flow from your judgments.  Fabricating a false judgement about facts can improve how you feel, but at the price of long term buried cognitive dissonance remaining to haunt and undermine.

Emotions flow from your judgments.  Fabricating a false judgement about facts...."

He isn't fabricating "false" judgements....  his judgement is "I have too much going on to be miserable about having a smaller penis"  His judgement is to "enjoy life" and not whine and bitch over the something (fact smaller penis) he can't change.

Women seem to be attracted to guys who are fun to be with. Much more than those with just a big dick.

From 6 sites about what women find attractive in a man (just clicked on them at random)

"It’s important to note that women ranked other characteristics like trustworthiness and overall attractiveness as more important than penis size

AND what makes for overall attractiveness
• Take care of your appearance
• Stand and walk with confidence
Grooming
Physique
Fashion/style
Face
·         Kindness
·         Courageousness
·         Faithfulness
·         Masculinity
·         Authenticity
·         Passion
·         Intelligence

1. Thick eyebrows
2. Bristle
3. Full lips
4. High cheekbones
5. Veins
6. Streaks of grey hair at the temples
7. A toned stomach
8. A hair trail on a stomach
9. Embarrassment
10. Scent
11. Glasses
12. Cooking skills
13. Love to animals
14. A smile

When it comes to the actual penis,  the "survey" says......

Survey participants ranked the overall COSMETIC APPEARANCE of a penis to be the MOST IMPORTANT QUALITY they consider when assessing a man's genitals. But more specifically, they cared about hair — pubic hair, that is. The survey found that the appearance of body hair was the second-most important quality that women consider. Tied for third were girth and the appearance of penis skin; fourth, the shape of the tip.
OMG no mention of length.

The FACTS show penis length ISN'T that important.
and the fact is only we can decide if we are going to let our penis size hinder us....or use it as an excuse...
Judgement:  Bitch and moan, or enjoy life.:aok:

Edited by canuck45

On 1/12/2020 at 10:39 PM, TinyJock said:

16 hours ago, JamesD said:

For this to be true you have to lie to yourself about facts.  Emotions flow from your judgments.  Fabricating a false judgement about facts can improve how you feel, but at the price of long term buried cognitive dissonance remaining to haunt and undermine.

You don't have to lie to yourself about facts to determine whether to let something bother you or not. I knew the dealership hadn't got my car ready on time. I could either get in a snit and make myself and everyone else miserable or I could sit back and enjoy a good read. That isn't cognizant dissonance; that's when you pursue a line of action based upon a false set of facts and eventually come acropper when the truth eventually intrudes on your false reality. I know I have a small dick. I just choose not to let it ruin my life. 

I don't mean to get personal, but you evidently don't take a positive view on things. Your posts reflect this. You dwell on your dissatisfaction rather on the good things in life. I've always felt I'm the happiest guy on earth. I have a gorgeous wife and loads of wonderful friends. I'm not sure your path has led to the same outcome.

However, I should state what I said was not a prescription for others. Everyone must find his own route to happiness. I just stated what works for me.

6 hours ago, TinyJock said:

I don't mean to get personal, but you evidently don't take a positive view on things. Your posts reflect this. You dwell on your dissatisfaction rather on the good things in life. I've always felt I'm the happiest guy on earth. I have a gorgeous wife and loads of wonderful friends. I'm not sure your path has led to the same outcome.

Uh, my current outlook is recent, developing over the last decade or so.  I am feeling and analyzing things I couldn't bear back in the day--very liberating.

Based on early training, I tried to think positive and deny the negatives of having a small penis and even deny having a small penis with the help of alcohol.

As I have explained in detail, I was not strong enough, perhaps through hormonal insufficiency or early traumas, to recognize my handicaps and proceed with full consciousness.

I am quite aware that some below average endowed men have done far better due to either hormonal pre-disposition or will power, which may be connected.

"Luckiest person in the world."  Uh, isn't that a tad delusional even if you are very lucky which I actually don't doubt based on your many posts.

Edited by Guest

6 hours ago, TinyJock said:

You don't have to lie to yourself about facts to determine whether to let something bother you or not. I knew the dealership hadn't got my car ready on time. I could either get in a snit and make myself and everyone else miserable or I could sit back and enjoy a good read. That isn't cognizant dissonance; that's when you pursue a line of action based upon a false set of facts and eventually come acropper when the truth eventually intrudes on your false reality. I know I have a small dick. I just choose not to let it ruin my life. 

Actually, this is a great example.  What if the dealership purposely lied to you and you failed to confront them because of fear and thus supinely accept their lie that it was an accident.  Yes, I know you probably would not do that.

I had similar experience in sex.  The "dealership" was my sex partners.

Edited by Guest