Virginity, when did you lose yours?

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was at 20, which, in hindsight, was a good thing. But at the time, I was worried that I lost it 'too late.' Ridiculous, since we choose these things when we're ready.

I actually avoided sexual opportunities in High School because I was worried about my size. At the time, I justified this by saying that girls just weren't attracted to me.

As my wife pointed out to me much later, I did have many opportunites. I just let my own hangups make me think, in a mood of self pity, that I wasn't 'good' enough.

When I did have my first, it was wonderful. The young lady in question, who I dated for many years, and was even engaged to, had alot of fun--she screamed like a banshee, and came three times. Obviously, she came back for more, and were together for three years. Our breakup was about personal issues, not sex. This, from a guy with a smallish set of equipment.

Ultimately, I haven't been with many women, but with the ones I have, they desired a caring and considerate lover, not a large penis. I'm amazed at how some women are _surprised_ when you try to please them _first_ For me this is just common caring, but for them, they were used to guys only interested in pleasing themselves.

Lesson for me? Whatever your size, think about your partner first. Nothing else really matters.

Think I was 18 - was with a girlfriend 2 years older and experienced - she was always horny, but then so was I - but I was nervous about my size. The sex lasted about 30 seconds - she was great, understanding, and my partner for the next year and a half. She never commented about my lack of size, and we did it everyway everywhere it could be done. We stopped seeing each other after a year and a half, but then spent the next two years getting together for sex. We couldn't agree on the things it would take to be married, but we always agreed in the bedroom.

AH! I got a comment from eboy! Somehow that makes me feel loved. smirk.gif

And TK, I would have to say that it all depends on how the person feels about the sex. If it's a deep love/heavy feelings for the other party, I'd say sure, it's giving it away. If it's really just a one night fuck, I'd say losing it.

And I'm sure that makes no written sense, but rest assured, it makes perfect sense in my mind.

New here so I'll start off slow on a couple of these and see where it goes. Virginity and the lose thereof. Does that mean the first time I ejaculated, the first time I engaged in sex with another person, or what? The first time I ejaculated I was in the 6th grade. shocked.gif However the first time I had sex with another person was in the 5th grade. And that was with another neighbor boy. blush.gif The first time I had sex with a girl was the summer before going to high school and the girl was 16. laugh.gif Yep, she taught me my first high school lessons and kept on tutoring me all summer. cool.gif Ah, to be young once again.

I've always felt that I lost it and gave it away, in two different events. I lost it when I was 13, to a woman in her thirties. I definitely regret it, though I didn't when it happened. I would have preferred to have "lost" it when I "gave" it away to my first girlfriend when I was 15.

• 4 weeks later...

Girl - 15 after a night of drinking, kept popping out, took a while to get a rhythm to keep it in, took years to understand what I was doing

guy - 20, more experienced in the rhythm department but new to what to do with another cock, but was fun to try and learning was much quicker since was my own anatomy

First off, I didn't find my first sexual intercourse experience (which was with a fellow virgin - which had been one of my abstracts no-no's before about my "first time", but oh well) to be "special" - I'd say awkward was a better word. Thankfully, there was no blood, and she didn't seem to be in too much discomfort.

But back to the original question: as far as any serious sexual contact (below the waist on either side), I was 16 when I got my first BJ, and 20 when I had sexual intercourse. My fear of penile inadequacy didn't happen until after I'd started having intercourse, though my gf at the time never gave me any reason to feel that way, and even now as an ex, when I brought it up, said, "me panting and groaning etc so loud that i woke up ALL MY ROOMMATES wasn't proof enough for you"...and I've come to some realizations recently that I think are helping me move beyond this, but it still comes back to haunt me from time to time.

My first time was with a waitress that worked with me. I was 15 and she was 21. She had no idea of my age until we had been together several times. She didn't know I was a virgin either. Once she found out my age, we never hooked up again.

I can say that I think I did remarkabley well for a beginner.. and did some really dumb stuff. I came within seconds of penetration, but I was so excited that I did not go down and just kept going. She seemed very pleased and bragged about me to her room mates (until the age thing came up).

It was a good start because it gave me confidence for my next encounters and eased my performance stress that I had felt.

Welcome and please excuse my inquisitive nature. You are 29. You gave up your virginity at 28. That's one year. You've been in a relationship for 3 1/2 years. By virginity, do you mean anal? Or do you actually mean any kind of sex?

I really liked the "good for us" at the end of your profile. Especially since that's good for you.

Around here it can be either. Just having sex for the first time or penetration.