Virginity, when did you lose yours?

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At 18 with my first college girlfriend. I had always been too worried about my size to act on anything in high school, and the college atmosphere was more conducive to avoiding her if she laughed or if I did it wrong. She commented several times as to how big her ex-boyfriend was, which didn't help my burgeoning fear that I was inadequate. I'd blame her, but I was already worried about size before I met her.

I was 18 - whew boy did I want to have sex, but despite hearing about how much guys want to get laid, I just couldn't find anyone that was interested in me! I fooled around with so many guys (blow jobs etc) but I felt like such a loser until I FINALLY had sex. rolling.gif But I regret it now, and all the silly men in between, because I've met a man that I love and it's the first time I've ever actually enjoyed myself.

I'll give you over 30 virgins props for keeping hope.

Well hope is about all I have right now. It might take a minor miracle for me to get over my insecurities and low self esteem enough to even ask a girl out.

Having been a hermit for almost 10 years I am having a hell of a time breaking out of it. I just don't know what it is I just freeze up in fear when meeting a new person. I have not made any new friends in a decade.

Littlecrk, you have more than hope, you have communication. dont you count the people you meet online as 'friends'? i know it's a double edged sword - while you are sat at your computer you arent out there meeting people in the flesh but these communities are wonderful and very supportive, and i've spoken to some very special people thru this site, any of whom i'd be very happy to call 'friends'.

as for me, I was 14 - i remember having lots of fun but cant actually recall the exact encounter (nor even who it was with, if i'm honest). my current partner is one of the several boyfriends from that year, we reconnected after 21 years via friendsreunited.