Member reattachment

T123

So, I have pondered for some time. Medical advances has proven that a penis can often be reattached after being severed from the body.

What about a penis transplant? Could you go to the morgue and pick yourself a nice one from an organ doner and have it attached? Surely it is medically possible?

IF it was possible: Would you say byebye to your current friend?

As with any surgery even routine, there is always that chance for complications. And I think it would be very difficult if not impossible to reconnect all the nerves especially at the attachment point. No, and Hell No. I may have a small one, but it works.

I would consider it. Well obviously I have considered it. But actually doing it... Maybe when in one of my down times.

Interesting that the majority said not a chance. I wonder whether they are the ones with the closer to average penises? If it was non functional, it would be easier to make the decision I am sure, even if it was non functional afterwards. Then you could at least sport a big flapper in the lockerroom! wink.gif

I'm not sure if it's to do with actual size. I think 5 years ago I would have said yes, before I learned to accept him (trying to not say 'it' anymore, he doesn't like it, he pouts at me). Now I wouldn't change him to just impress people. Besides, I'd much rather impress with non-physical attributes, because they're harder to beat. wink.giftongue2.gif

I'm not sure if it's to do with actual size. I think 5 years ago I would have said yes, before I learned to accept him

You have come a long way! cool.gif

(trying to not say 'it' anymore, he doesn't like it, he pouts at me).

LOL As long as he doesn't go into hiding smirk.gif

Now I wouldn't change him to just impress people. Besides, I'd much rather impress with non-physical attributes, because they're harder to beat. wink.giftongue2.gif

You are right, and in the right frame of mind. I am generally a well liked person, but this DARK SIDE threatens to take over the empire...

... I learned to accept him (trying to not say 'it' anymore, he doesn't like it, he pouts at me). Now I wouldn't change him to just impress people. ...

I guess most of us use "he" and "him" to refer to our little guy. And some of us have names for him. I think I remember someone here referring to his penis as "her."

Someone once said, "Never anthropomorphise you penis, they don't like that."

wink.gif He doesn't so much hide but just refuses to cooperate. I think he's still puzzled about where all the hair has gone to as well.

And, thanks, yes, I have come quite a long way, most of which will be featured on a new website soon (I hope, if I ever get to finish it). I'll let you know when it's online.

Spot on Stephen. Though I would think about it if ever offered (everyone would I am sure), I do not think I would be able to actually do it. It wouldn't be the same buddy anymore grin.gif

That said, I would still long for it to be bigger. We allways want what we cannot have. crazy.gif

I am glad you feel this way bud!

A bigger one would not solve all my problems, but it would be one less thing to worry about. I am able to shrug off all the other sticks people use to beat me with, but not this one, yet.

Self acceptance says it all. There is a scripture that says if you do not love yourself, you cannot love another. You would also not allow anyone else to love you. Too true.

I don't understand why any man would want to do that!

Think about it... What if you could? How would you know if the penis you had picked out would be that much bigger than what you have now; once it was hard? It isn't like you can ask a corpse to get hard for you to see if his erection falls into the grower/shower status.

What if you could see what his penis looks like erect... would you feel comfortable having a penis attached to you that could have many possible dysfunction's?

What if you were lying dead, on the slab, and someone came up to you and said they wanted your penis... Better yet, who the hell would sign up for such a thing? "Yes, when I die, I want anyone who wants my penis to go ahead and chop it off my body and take it so they will feel better about themselves." C'mon, we have a shortage of organ donors as it is... you think a man would submit to having that done for a few bucks?!?!

This whole post is stupid and I feel like I have lost IQ points for reading it. But I know it was written with good intentions. It was also funny and amusing, so I will give you an A+ for effort!

PS - Don't take anything I said to heart... I am just obnoxious like that! heh

Nah, No Fucking Way. I'm not going to let a bunch of guys in masks, handling knifes around me and my penis anytime, I think that's one reason I've been uncut for a very long while. While I was in law enforcement I've seen several guys that had their total package removed in accidents, some didn't make the reattachment phase, I've also seen guys that had their penis seporated from it's rightful place by a lover or other sick person [snicker], most were reattached if the didn't bleed out first.

I'd shop around and touch and feel all the different models. Just to check out the different features you understand. But I'd keep mine. Like someone said above, it's been with me my whole life. Small/large, fat or thin, it's mine. I'll keep it.

But window shopping is fun.