My secret to a better doggie style session!

I am just under 7" (6 7/8") and my girlfriend prefers doggie style to the missionary position. She told me that while doing that, I penetrated deeper... I think it is because there is less room between us in that position, and I think it has to do with the vaginal position itself. I know that I cum a lot faster in that position than I do in any other position as does she.

One secret trick I have learned to a deeper penetration while doing doggie is to raise your leg of hand (Left handed, left leg. Right handed, right leg). Basically, if you are right handed, try lifting your leg to where your right foot is flush with the bed, floor, or wherever you may be fucking, and keep your left leg the same as you would (on your knee). Doing this will position your penis slightly crooked to a "straight in" penetration and you will be rubbing walls she never knew she had. The reason you should raise your leg of hand is because you will brace yourself easier... as it can be a bumpy ride! heh

I know that the size has something to do with making love to your partner, but I am a true believer in the fact that you could have a huge penis and bore the shit out of your partner if all you know how to do is...

1. Insert

2. Thrust

3. Repeat

4. Cum

5. Roll Over

I think hitting odd walls, moving differently, forcefully rubbing behind the clit through penetration are just some of the ways to make a better sexual session. I don't think that having a small penis disqualifies anyone from doing these things, and if you can do them right, then I don't think that anyone concerned with pleasing their girlfriend would have to worry about their penis size again.

I know some will say "Virgoguy, I am only an inch long, I can hardly penetrate". I understand your concern, but it is only about an inch from the outside to the under carriage of the clitoris, so there should be no excuses!

I also know some will say "Virgoguy, it is easy for you to say, you are 6 7/8" long. Let me tell you something... When I first became a member of MR, I really thought I was smaller than most guys... I even posted it in my profile, at first, but I have changed it because I know more about myself than I used to. Even back when I posted about being measured by my girlfriend; it used to make me think that I wasn't good enough anymore. I have overcome this and have learned that you just have to show your lover you can do a lot of things with any size that makes up for the deep penetration you think they want. I just had to try a few new things, and this technique is so simple, that I don't know why I never tried it in the past.

When you make love to your lady later tonight, try out this new technique, post the next morning, and tell us all if this was as good as I made it out to be... veterans of this technique should also share their experiences, and let others know about what they are missing!

Happy Boning! laugh.gif

I agree that if you put your right or left foot on the bed while thrusting from behind that you can shift the angle of the erect penis at many different angles and rub walls that you would not ordinarily rub. I really like this position because it enables to thrust all the way in with no problem and gives a lot of freedom of movement.