Erotic Embarrassment

MarkMan

I know this site promotes self-acceptance, and I think that's great. In a relationship, size should never matter; it certainly doesn't to me. Nevertheless, I get a big kinky kick out of size issues. I love seeing guys in the shower, one hugely endowed, one quite small. Since I'm average-sized, i like really big guys to sort of push me around with their massive cock, and I get a kick out of smaller guys who get off on my larger cock. I think it's incredibly hot when smaller guys act too embarrassed to show off their little tools, and it's also very hot (and kind of pathetic too!) when big guys clearly get off on strutting their big stuff.

I don't mean to offend--just looking to see if anyone else wants to get off on size issues. Thanks!

Hey Mark,

I'm not sure about the embarassment part, but I totally get off on seeing smaller guys. I suppose much like some other guys facination with big/small tits. Seeing guys with small tools get me totally worked up! I'm a litte larger than average myself....and I do like guys to find that cool.

You're right about large endowed men.....especially in gym type situations, they do tend to be showing off a bit. hehe As far as I'm concerned, those small guys should strut around a bit more too!

I dunno. Although I really like the "small and militant" crowd, I find that often I intimidate guys. I've had many smaller guys who are VERY hesitant to show me theirs after I pull mine out, and some guys who would not show AT ALL. I understand that when I get with a guy there's a good chance I'm at least twice his size. Personally, I just like the difference. Unfortunately, there are a lot of guys who can't get past our society's "bigger is better" attitude...

Chris

Home page: http://members.aol.com/kyhorsehung/index.html

Nude pics: http://www.bear-licious.com name: KyHorseHung

first of all, i have to admit i am really bad with posting online. Anyway, back to the topic, i find it very arousing when guys are actually trying to cover up in public change rooms. The more timid and shy, the more turn on i am. I am also into big macho straight guys who have small dicks. That would be a blast for me.

For me there are several erotic embarrasing moments. But here is a recent one. I convinced my wife that I needed to try to enlarge my penis through one of the penis enlargement sites on the web. Yesterday, we perused and selected a site to use and it was great fun to see her look at the mens pictures - before and after and see those who had erect penis measurements of 8" or more - she was VERY impressed. Next I told her that I needed an "official" measurer to track my progress,and she volunteered to be the offficial measurer of my penis. Theaccurate measurements she reported for my penis were as follows:

Length: 5.25"

Girth: 5.25"

We were both surprised that I measure the same in both length and thickness. In looking at the penis statistics on the web yesterday, she was very surprised that my penis was actually thicker than average according to any set of statistics that we saw. However, it also did not escape her that my penis length was probably in the bottom 15-20% of all erect penises. She said, "You have a lot of work to do on the length of your penis, it's pretty short compared to most men."

play613796@aol.com

Its great the you and yur wife can communicate so openly. The sizes of course vary drastically by site. Sites promoting their own enlargement products will insist that the average is 6+, thereby convincing you your smaller than average and NEED their product. haha

One selfmeasureing site (not the most accurate probably) lists the # of guys in each category and the largest at 35% of participants was the 5-6" range with 53% of all men reporting 6" or less. So by that site youre in the largest group not the botton 15% or so. What I found unusual is that for a self measure site it seems to have a lot lower average than most self measured sites. Maybe they lucked out and found honest guys. LOL

Adrian

My Home Page

My Naughtier Page

Hey, Markman. In light of what you originally stated, I

supppose I can give you an overview of my lockerroom

experiences. First, however,I'd like to give you a little background. Born the sole male of three siblings, raised by hard working/religious grandparents

(who NEVER uttered a WORD to me about puberty or SEX), I learned all about 'the joys' and the 'differences' from my peers, tv, strange men and my older sister (verbally; no incest here). I can also tell you that I realized puberty much earlier than my peers (around age 10). Now that the stage is set, my lockerroom days started in Catholic High School. Forced to experience the public exposure of my body amongst a bunch of strange kids in such an open, communal way spelled "SHOCK'. To boot, I was overweight/big dicked/and one

of the 'very few' Black dudes in the school. I was 'THE' subject of much, undesired conversation. The whispers, the staring, the giggling and, eventually, the taunting. I quickly developed solitary habits, deciding the attention I was getting was NOT a good thing. It was in H.S where I was humorously nicknamed

'Donkey Dick' ('DD' if there were teachers or girls around). Even though I knew that I liked VERY MUCH what I saw, I got clear messages that I was pretty freaky by

nature. I survived it.

My next lockerroom experience was at the Greater YMCA,

where I had to shower after my JUDO classes. As soon as I sensed similar behavior from the boys, I figured out how to gain entry to the Men's shower area to escape.

What a difference. The showers were not only less populated, the men were rather indifferent (or so it

seemed, anyway). It was here, where I sometimes struggled with popping AN ERECTION..., seeing some of the HOTTEST MEN I had EVER seen...bare butt naked. God

those were some of the best times of my life.

Anyway, my next bout with lockerrooms was College. I can count on both hands how many times I took a College lockerroom shower. HAD NO TRUST WITH THE PEERS. I know

I probably missed out on QUITE a bit. But the fear of being humiliated was still pretty strong.

Finally, my current lockerrom association is at the Tennis Club where I teach. I change my clothes but I RARELY use any of the showers. I simply wait until I get home. I have to confess that, several years ago, I

would sometimes shower if I knew 'particular' students were. Not, necessarily, for them to view me but for me to view them. EYE CANDY is the word!!!!! I would NEVER

approach a student but, man, do I get a FEAST for my eyes sometimes. MMMMMMMmmmmm!

I know no-one is apt to make fun of my size anymore, at this stage in my life. Yet I still have my reservations

about being gauked at and gossiped about. Such are the

comparisons of my lockerroom adventures. Peace out*****

• 2 months later...

Hey, MarkMan, I just noticed your post and had to reply even though it's so late. I am 4.5" x 4.5" and utterly turned on by size differences. I like imagining what big guys think when they see my cock, and what they think it is like to be small. I don't mind if they think small dicks are kind of silly, as long as they think small dicks are erotic too! And as long as they don't really believe their big dick makes them superior people.

I can't get over the fact that a dick can be two, three or more times bigger than mine, and yet they are both the same thing: human dicks. In some sense a small dick seems to me to be more like an extension of a man -- his handle that you grab him by. A big dick seems more like a separate entity. That's my small-dicked man's perspective, anyway. By the way, I like to think that at 7 to 7.5 inches you are well above average. The closer to average you are, the more below average I am!

If you really want a thrill comparing dick sizes, you should go on an African safari. No, not the Africans tongue.gif, but the elephants. Don't you know it must take all the blood out of that bull elephant's brain to power that baseball bat?

i enjoy going to the gym and showing off my small size.

im very small when soft, especially after working out. im also small hard 4.5-5. i like to walk to the shower and have other men seeing my small size and i like to see the other small men embarassed by their size. i get turned on by thinking that one of the larger men will start to boss me around (even though im staight. i dont think it is bad or weird to feel this due to size. i would like to hear from any big or small men about size in the locker room.

mark

I have to tell you my most embarrasing but erotic moment.

It happened when I was 19, about 6 years ago. I was on holiday in Spain with 3 friends and we went out every night and kissed girls and got drunk and danced at clubs, like English guys do.

Well, at one club, there was a show on and this girl with the microphone got me and my friends to get up on the stage and pull our pants down and show our dicks off. We were so drunk that we did it!! My friends aren't big guys but they were like 4 inches soft, 2 were uncut and one cut, and the girls were cheering and the guys were laughing at them and then I pulled my pants down. I have a small uncut dick of 1.5 inches but with the alcohol and the embarrasment, it had shrunk to about an inch. There was a big laugh from everyone in the club and the woman with the microphone said "Oh, look at that pathetic little thing! Let's get him to dance for us!" Everyone laughed and cheered at me and I stripped entirely and sang the old Chuck Berry song "My Dingaling" to everyone naked with my tiny stub on show! I was so drunk but I have a photo to prove it that one of my friends kindly took!!! Later on, people came up to me and said I was very brave, one girl kissed me and a few others said "Hi, tiny dick guy!" I was famous for the rest of the holiday and even had sex with a girl from Brighton, England!

So that is my little story. I masturbate thinking about it sometimes. Hope you liked it.

Mark: I am into the kinky scene, too, have been for many years. However--when you choose to do a dominance/submission scene, verbal abuse scene, it is considered "sane" to do so with mutually conscenting adults. I went through an incredibly bad scene with a couple of idiots doing what you're talking about--they joined me and two other men I was having a good time with and I was treated with vile disrespect. This was not an erotic scene for me. This was hateful and extremely angering. If this had been one on one, rather than two against one, I would've put their heads through the wall. Yes, Mark, SM is allowed, just make sure your partner(s) are into it. And, you are engaging in sadomasochism when you get enjoyment from other people's pain--but like I said, find conscenting partners.

Thanks for the thoughtful response. Makes a lot of sense. Any pointers on how to ensure that it is consensual, and that no one's getting (non-erotically) pained? That's not what I want at all! Just to explore some fantasies that I'm pretty sure I'm not alone in having.

• 1 month later...

<< girl with the microphone got me and my friends to get up on the stage and pull our pants down and show our dicks off. We were so drunk that we did it!! My friends aren't big guys but they were like 4 inches soft, 2 were uncut and one cut, and the girls were cheering and the guys were laughing at them and then I pulled my pants down. I have a small uncut dick of 1.5 inches but with the alcohol and the embarrasment, it had shrunk to about an inch. There was a big laugh from everyone in the club and the woman with the microphone said "Oh, look at that pathetic little thing! Let's get him to dance for us!" Everyone laughed and cheered at me and I stripped entirely and sang the old Chuck Berry song "My Dingaling" to everyone naked with my tiny stub on show!

>>

What a wonderful story! I would love to have been caught in that predicament (except for the awful song!). I think the effect on me would have been opposite to shrinking though! Thanks for posting this. And for doing it!

xx p

I agree that there is a lot of eroticism in size differences, and it doesn't have to be

huge differences either. I like to see older dads who are hairy, and small and try to hide

in the locker room or at the Urnal. very hot to seet them and they know you are thinking

about how small they are, when they see how small I am it is a relief. Like to talk to them

about their size and how they feel about it.

Once had big guy come into the shower and get hard and compare his 8" to our 3"'s he liked

being more than twice our size together. He controled it and we both let him compare and he

let us touch his big cock

KimBear

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I am a new member living in France (so please forgive my bad English). I love men with small cocks. My cock is very thick and when my partners discover my size they are usually surprised: I don't want them to be embarrassed because I like the size differences and I think we can enjoy it too. One of my partners' favorite game is to measure my girth (my cock has a conic shape: about 6" circumference at the head, about 8" circumference at the base); he also likes putting with difficulty an extra large condom on my cock and making comments like: "they should invent a special size for you!". We both laugh of this situation and find it very erotic. He loves to compare his tiny cock with my big cock putting our tools together: we kiss, caress, really enjoy our sizes and like to be together. I think when there is mutual respect love is wonderful and the size difference can become a source of extra pleasure. Thanks.

• 18 years later...
On 12/25/2001 at 11:54 AM, MarkMan said:

I get a big kinky kick out of size issues. I love seeing guys in the shower, one hugely endowed, one quite small. Since I'm average-sized, i like really big guys to sort of push me around with their massive cock, and I get a kick out of smaller guys who get off on my larger cock. I think it's incredibly hot when smaller guys act too embarrassed to show off their little tools, and it's also very hot (and kind of pathetic too!) when big guys clearly get off on strutting their big stuff.

Major size difference really turns me on, too. I love seeing guys in the shower, one hugely endowed, one quite small. Especially if the one quite small is me! 

However, I never show embarrassment. I act like I'm hung like a mule. And, yes, it's really hot when big guys are clearly getting off strutting their stuff. 

Edited by TinyJock

7 hours ago, TinyJock said:

However, I never show embarrassment. 

I wish I could say that as that was always what I was attempting.

The first time it occurred, when I was 12, I was simultaneously realizing everyone else was going through puberty and I wasn't!  No doubt I failed totally on that occasion.  It was difficult until my puberty finally got underway when I was 16.

Yeah, you've stated previously, you had early puberty and "big balls" probably indicating high testosteron enabling you to cope better with being small.

Edited by Guest

I have always been intrigued by the wide variety of sizes penises come in. I’ve felt this way since I was a young boy. The fact that some can be so very small while others can be so very big amazes me. Even though I have a very small one myself and am reluctant, if not  embarrassed to put it on display, I must admit that on the rare occasion I am in a situation where I might actually get to see a really big one in person ( i.e. gym shower room) it arouses me. Especially so if the guy with the big one by chance notices mine. I can’t seem to help it. Now why in the hell is that? ....LOL.