Erotic Embarrassment

MarkMan

Being in several male nudist groups, I've seen all shapes and sizes (bodies and penises). The one thing that somewhat amazes me are guys who are naturally large flaccid, in both length and girth, but erect they are basically the same size. It just sticks out instead of down. Being an extreme grower, many of them are amazed at how small I am when flaccid, yet nearly the same size as them erect. I love variety!

I've seen loads growing up when gang style showers were the norm and there was a lot less worry of being seen. Also see many at naturist clubs/swims/beaches in all shapes and sizes, though rarely erect.

Not many guys in UK are circumcised, so it's interesting to see different foreskins, and how some half expose their glans when warm. Also, the showers at clubs are completely open and mixed, so you often see guys washing and pulling back foreskins to wash thoroughly with no embarrassment. It's quite a refreshing environment.

I've sometimes been lying in the sun and not realised pre-cum has oozed out, that's led to a swift wipe of towel when you realise you're dripping

20 hours ago, Allen43 said:

I have always been intrigued by the wide variety of sizes penises come in. I’ve felt this way since I was a young boy. The fact that some can be so very small while others can be so very big amazes me. Even though I have a very small one myself and am reluctant, if not  embarrassed to put it on display, I must admit that on the rare occasion I am in a situation where I might actually get to see a really big one in person ( i.e. gym shower room) it arouses me. Especially so if the guy with the big one by chance notices mine. I can’t seem to help it. Now why in the hell is that? ....LOL.

SPH is not chosen.  It is imposed by society..

Edited by Guest

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/25/2001 at 11:54 AM, MarkMan said:

I get a big kinky kick out of size issues. I love seeing guys in the shower, one hugely endowed, one quite small. Since I'm average-sized, i like really big guys to sort of push me around with their massive cock, and I get a kick out of smaller guys who get off on my larger cock. I think it's incredibly hot when smaller guys act too embarrassed to show off their little tools, and it's also very hot (and kind of pathetic too!) when big guys clearly get off on strutting their big stuff.

I've already responded to this thread, but there's another aspect I thought I'd mention. 

I find other men with good bodies and small cocks like me very erotic. They're like a mirror of what I must look like to others. I always wonder how they're handling having a small cock.How's their sex lives? I never thought about it before, but I guess it is especially hot when they show some signs of embarrassment. I then realize that they are having issues with it. 

Inside I'm very self-conscious about my size, but never let on. I act like I'm hung like a mule (instead of a chipmunk!). Maybe when I get back to the gym after the pandemic is over, I'll show a little embarrassment. That might get some guys' attention! LOL

5 hours ago, TinyJock said:

Inside I'm very self-conscious about my size, but never let on. I act like I'm hung like a mule (instead of a chipmunk!). Maybe when I get back to the gym after the pandemic is over, I'll show a little embarrassment. That might get some guys' attention! LOL

Thinking it's time for a little gay experiment, then?

16 hours ago, JamesD said:

Thinking it's time for a little gay experiment, then?

You got me there! I've been aware for a long time that I enjoy the attention of other men. I'm a total narcissist. However, following through isn't in my front-view mirror, if there is such a thing. A gay friend of mine once passed on a complaint he'd heard about me, that I was a real prick tease! LOL

What's amazed me is that many guys keep on cruising me after they've seen how small I'm hung. I can understand the initial attraction: I'm good-looking and well-built. But I'm hung like a chipmunk, especially soft. I always thought guys were interested in biguns! 

Even stranger, some men seem even more attracted by my shortcomings. Wish more women were that way. 

Edited by TinyJock

5 hours ago, TinyJock said:

You got me there! I've been aware for a long time that I enjoy the attention of other men. I'm a total narcissist. However, following through isn't in my front-view mirror, if there is such a thing. A gay friend of mine once passed on a complaint he'd heard about me, that I was a real prick tease! LOL

What's amazed me is that many guys keep on cruising me after they've seen how small I'm hung. I can understand the initial attraction: I'm good-looking and well-built. But I'm hung like a chipmunk, especially soft. I always thought guys were interested in biguns! 

Even stranger, some men seem even more attracted by my shortcomings. Wish more women were that way. 

Interesting.  I think some guys cruise to service big uns while others cruise to be serviced by who they perceive as lesser in cock and/or masculinity.  Guys seeking to be dominant in a same sex act often don't think of themselves as gay and, maybe, they aren't

Before I got old and thuggish looking I was often "cruised" by more dominant guys who probably saw me as small dick boyish.  Usually, the approach was subtle, but once years ago when only 25 or so, I was alone in a YMCA steam room with big cock biker looking guy who was rooming there, probably down and out or traveling cheap.  No doubt he caught me eyeing his big cock. 

He held his cock toward me and flat out propositioned me, offering his room if I was afraid to service him in the steam room.  He must have been pretty horny and called me cock tease and worse, when I demurred.  I was concerned he was going to get violent, but now I see he was probably just trying to intimidate me into performing.

Edited by Guest

4 hours ago, TinyJock said:

Yeah, interesting. 

I must now admit that the women attracted to me were attracted by my to compliant or submissive personality, not my smaller penis.

You wouldn't attract women in the same way as you present as alpha.  Apparently, your dick doesn't match your otherwise alpha status.

• 2 years later...
On 6/29/2020 at 12:29 AM, TinyJock said:

They might think you are secretly open to submissive sex.

On 12/30/2001 at 9:36 AM, Big4SmallNKy said:

I dunno. Although I really like the "small and militant" crowd, I find that often I intimidate guys. I've had many smaller guys who are VERY hesitant to show me theirs after I pull mine out, and some guys who would not show AT ALL. I understand that when I get with a guy there's a good chance I'm at least twice his size. Personally, I just like the difference. Unfortunately, there are a lot of guys who can't get past our society's "bigger is better" attitude...

Chris

Home page: http://members.aol.com/kyhorsehung/index.html

Nude pics: http://www.bear-licious.com name: KyHorseHung

Contrast is incredible. My difference to my friends is huge. It makes them more “manly” I think in their eyes. 

22 hours ago, unhung_hero89 said:

I completely relate to this, like verbatim to what the original post says. I think it’s been sort of like a way to accept being smaller by finding some excitement out of it. That’s comparing with other guys though. It’s pretty ego shattering when a female is involved.. lol

I think it's such a primal, fundamental thing. Like, I know rationally it's silly to think men with bigger dicks are superior, but that's not what it fells like deep down. Like, you can be younger than me, better looking than me, in better shape than me - totally winning at life on the face of it. But as soon as I put a ruler against your erect penis you're completely helpless. You're stripped down to the bone - nowhere to hide. It's a very deep thing psychologically.

17 minutes ago, melvin said:

Like, you can be younger than me, better looking than me, in better shape than me - totally winning at life on the face of it. But as soon as I put a ruler against your erect penis you're completely helpless.

As soon as you put a ruler into the game........so what your dick is bigger, hardly makes me helpless.

17 minutes ago, melvin said:

totally winning at life on the face of it.

What is winning at life? Money, looks, a Ferrari, an EV, Mar-a-Laro, BIG truck, a BIG dick.......????

I was asked to define success at an interview.
My reply:  "If one person at my funeral says, 'He was a good person', I am a success"

Winning is about what you do in your time, not what you have (through work or genetics).

Edited by canuck45