When did your penis stop growing?

Sharpee

I think that its the semen that makes it grow, but I keep draining it out shocked.gif. Would I get bigger if I stopped wanking? Even worse, as I age, its my balls that grow! As they hang lower, my penis appears smaller against this "backdrop". Maybe I should get a "scrotal tuck" to shorten 'em up and make the main course appear to dangle down further?

my understanding about penis growth is it grows for about 2-4 years during puberty.

supposedly growing at a very minute rate throughout your life, much like your nose and ears...when I am 70, I will tell you if that is true though..! (doubtful) hehe

I also think it has to do with when you started puberty. I started when I was 10, so by 15 I was fully "formed".

E

i started puberty at about 13 and at the time was about 3.5 inches long and 3 inches around which seems small now but i guess i was pretty average at the time. over the next two year i grew about 2 and a half inches in length and almost 2 in girth. at 15 the growing ceased and i figured i was done. i didn't notice any change for a year until i turned 16 and sprouted about half an inch in length and a quarter inch in girth. so i would say i finished growing at about 16.

• 3 months later...

My guess is that my penis stopped growing when I was about 16. Let's say my junior year in high school. I don't think it is much difference in size today than it was back in 1958-1959.

I started puberty - when about 11 1/2. By my 12th birthday, I had a nice growth of pubic hair. After that things started to slow down. I had my first wet dream just before my 14th birthday. That's a two year gap from pubic hair to first ejaculation. That seems to be a long time. Am I right ?

I suppose my penis started to grow a bit when I was 13 or 14. I think it hit max when I was 16. I know I grew taller when I was about 19 or 20, but my dick ... no. It didn't grow. So, I'll say max at 16.

David

I think mine stopped growing around the 15-16 mark. But i never really thought to measure it until i was in my early twenties. I started puberty around the age of 12-13ish, i can remember being in the guys changing rooms during school and seeing that some of the boys had started to develop alot early than myself and some hadn't even started to develop. Crazy times back then cool.gif

I suppose my penis started to grow a bit when I was 13 or 14. I think it hit max when I was 16. I know I grew taller when I was about 19 or 20, but my dick ... no. It didn't grow. So, I'll say max at 16.

David

Mine started at about 15 and a half and stopped at about 16 Llke David I grew a bit in height later but not in the downstairs department

{I started puberty around the age of 12-13ish, i can remember being in the guys changing rooms during school and seeing that some of the boys had started to develop alot early than myself and some hadn't even started to develop.}

Diggerqee that last lot was me mate up until I was about 15 plus, not of course that I would allow myself to be seen naked at that stage.

Terry

My puberty lasted forever! I was one of the first boys to have pubic hair and by age 12 had a 5" erection. That size remained constant until a growth spurt that started my first year in college, age 17-18, during which I added 3/4 of an extra inch and age 20 (gasp!) when I got in the last 1/4 inch or more.

I started puberty whenI was 10, but didn't get any hair until I was almost 13. When I was 12 I had a 4.25" erection.I don't remember measuring it again until I was 15(!!!), when I was disapointed to find it was only 5", and it didn't get any bigger after that, although by creative use of the ruler (i.e. cheating) I gave myself an extra half an inch. I think that the growth between 12 and 15 was probably due to me growing, and the size increase due to puberty probably finished at about 12 or 13.

• 1 year later...
  • 13 years later...

I was 14 when a freshman on my jv team that was 15 or 16 said dont worry you still have time to grow. I feigned like I didnt know what he was talking about and he gestured at my acorn and said your little guy might grow some more and hang past your balls instead of poking out. I never grew since then, I know because I measured everyday till college 

51 minutes ago, Ruly said:

I was 14 when a freshman on my jv team that was 15 or 16 said dont worry you still have time to grow. I feigned like I didnt know what he was talking about and he gestured at my acorn and said your little guy might grow some more and hang past your balls instead of poking out. I never grew since then, I know because I measured everyday till college 

Yeah, patronizing stuff like that just told me how serious a deficit others considered my dick to be!

I have a June birthday so most of the guys in my grade were older than me. I remember the first day of sixth grade in PE (gym class) in the locker room, there were guys who were already starting to get pubic hair and had nice, hanging dicks. I was 11 at the time and my dick was about 1" soft and 2" hard. By eight grade, most of the guys had some pubic hair, many with a full bush but I was totally smooth. When I turned 14 (the summer after eight grade) I got my first few random, ginger colored hairs but my dick hadn't really grown much. It was probably 1.5" soft and 3-3.5" hard. Freshman year I grew more ginger pubes and the guys called me Little Red. I had been masturbating for years (with dry orgasms) but was now able to cum. By my junior year I was still about 1.5" soft but 4.5" hard. My senior year (17 years old) I didn't like the ginger pubes so I shaved them off. Dick was still about 1.5" soft and 5" hard so the guys called me Little Baldy. lol. Summer after my freshman year in college (19 years old) I was still close to 1.5" soft but 6" hard. Between then and now, my soft size is 1.5-2" and hard size is 6.5" (6.75" on a GOOD day, haha). So I basically stopped growing about 20-21.

• 2 weeks later...

I started measuring at about 13 and was about 4 inches.  I maxed out at 4.5 inches long at 15 right before I started driving.  I still remember the marks on my wooden ruler in Sharpie that were at 4, 4.2 and the 4.5 mark.  I kept hitting that 4.5 mark all through high school.  My mom even found the ruler and saw that markings, it was so awkward. I grew another 6 inches in height through high school, but never got a growth spurt down there

18 hours ago, DallasDavey said:

I started measuring at about 13 and was about 4 inches.  I maxed out at 4.5 inches long at 15 right before I started driving.  I still remember the marks on my wooden ruler in Sharpie that were at 4, 4.2 and the 4.5 mark.  I kept hitting that 4.5 mark all through high school.  My mom even found the ruler and saw that markings, it was so awkward. I grew another 6 inches in height through high school, but never got a growth spurt down there

Similar to a friend of mine. He grew kind of young in penis length, but then once it got to never more than 5in, it stopped.

He grew taller, hairy and muscular but never any longer.

His wife is the ultimate catch, smart ,kind, funny, nice, they have 4 kids, 2 boys and two girls age  boys (7,9,) and  the girls (11 , 13).

His sons already look destined to be bigger , each are more than two inches flaccid and probably at least  an inch longer erect.

ive read places that its possible, or that the penis and testes tend to mature into your 20s , as most men do, you can be done with puberty, but some physical characteristics will continue into your early to mid twenties, seemed to stop thickening around 24, but yeah, i think everyone's different, i had pubes early on but, my body seemed to slowly mature in increments into my mid 20s id say, so i basically noticed thickening of the penis and testes at about 24