Testicle Size Poll

D.G.

Funny you should mention that Michael, most girls i have been with get a little rough down there, i don't think they realise how sensitive our little fellas are. In fact one girl i meet nearly yanked mine off for real. bigshock.gif
I won't respond with the usual joke, as the tears are flowing & my legs are crossed!

grin.gif I can only imagine what you are thinking Steve. And Digger, I had a few gfs 'manhandle' my sack. It can be very awkwards to say the least...esp in the heat of things. One of them squeezed them on purpose, but I forgot the reason behind that. I might have said something to her. smirk.gif

Also a nerd... both would have been correct, had I have typed mine right... it should be pi/6, not 6/pi

Yours is for when presented with radii, mine diameters,

V = (4/3)*pi*a*b*c

a=A/2, b=B/3 c=C/3

V=(4/3)*pi*(A/2)*(B/2)*(C/2)

=(4/3)*(1/2)*(1/2)*(1/2)*A*B*C

=(4/24)*pi*A*B*C

=(1/6)*pi*A*B*C

=pi/6*A*B*C

~.5236 * length * width * height

um think I typed that right.. quite drunk!

• 4 weeks later...

anyone have any idea about if im normal size or not? I seem to be a lot smaller than everyone in this thread, about 2.54 cm long X 1.27 cm wide, or about one inch by one half inch. that seems to be a volume of between 3 and 4 ml. Also, they feel real firm and hard, everything online suggests they should feel firm and spongy but there is no give when squeezing mine. Any ideas? is this not normal?

• 1 year later...

This subject has come up before. Here's a link to a December, 2002, post by Josh (JTT) in the thread Ball Size.

In that post Josh describes the orchidometer, a device used by doctors to measure boys' and adult males' testicles. He includes a printable Ball Size Chart based on the orchidometer.

It's a very long thread with lots of guys posting their size using the chart. You might want to read through that thread. I'll add a reply to that topic to move it up near the top of the list.

Alan G