Neither a shower nor a grower

kent80

Seems to me that a man's status as a grower or a shower should be based on his percentage of increase in size when going from limp to firm. I'd classify an increase of 50% or more as qualifying as a grower. Since yours more than doubles, gaining 125%, you're definitely a grower in my book.

Alan G

1.5" to fully retracted when flaccid, grow to 7+ when weight is down, 6+ when a bit heavier. Always a grower...NEVER a shower... never wanted to "drop the towel" in the "world of locker rooms". Given the equation above I am for a sure a grower but still envey shower's for having a "swinging dick" when flaccid... oh well as the wife said, "I knew it got hard and it worked"..... 81649-yay2.gif

Yes indeed we are lucky....I too stay skinny, @3 to 3.5 in girth but I do get length... its just that no one "outside the bedroom" sees or knows we have much more than meets the eye...and that has been my problem for the last 40 or so years. Learning to cope with it as time goes and feedback from sites like this one. Little guy, where in NY... e-mail me if you like.

This thread really brings out the misleading statement from the Masters and Johnson survey, ie. "Erection, the great equalizer." At less than 1.5" soft and almost 3.5" hard, I grow by about 300%. An average 3.5" soft that grows to 6" hard only increases by about 70%. Poor guy, such a small increase. Bottom line is that he's still bigger soft then I am hard. Took me a long time to accept that.

Yes, I agree that the majority of men are growers.

I grow from 3.5" to 7 3/8", with a base thickness of 5.75" tapering down to 5" just before the glands. In my opinion men who are showers are very lucky.

My main insecurity about being a grower is that a lady might see me in my flaccid state and think that it only grows a little, but that is part of being a male isn't it, always insecure about their penises. One other thing i have to mention is that after a good sex session my dick shrivels to a tiny size which really annoys me.

One other thing i have to mention is that after a good sex session my dick shrivels to a tiny size which really annoys me.

So does mine, but I forgive it because it's knackered after all that exercise! grin.gif

If people are so worried about dick size that they turn you away when they see you flaccid then sod 'em. WE know that flaccid size has nothing to do with erect size (grower here), and personaly, I quite enjoy watching an acorn grow into a mighty oak. (I hope I got the right tree, my experiance with them is limited)

duncang wrote, in part: At less than 1.5" soft and almost 3.5" hard, I grow by about 300%. An average 3.5" soft that grows to 6" hard only increases by about 70%.

Sorry, but you're going to have to re-do that arithmetic.

3.5-1.5 = 2.0 inches of growth

(2.0/1.5)*100 = 133% growth -- not 300%

That's growth by 133% of flaccid length.

That's growth to 233% of flaccid length.

6.0-3.5 = 2.5 inches of growth

(2.5/3.5)*100 = 71% growth -- indeed about 70%

That's growth by 71% of flaccid length.

That's growth to 171% of flaccid length.

Alan G

James,

I can understand thinking that way, and i do believe most men think that way. but it's normal for the lil dude to shrivel after sex, unless you're like me and take forever to lose an erection...ahaha

but seriously,

I wouldn't think girls would really care if they did, they would just be more fascinated at the fact that something so small and sexy can get so big and imposing in comparison to flaccid length.

one thing i just want to drive home for the guys here, in my experience, if the girl is really into you; the size of your penis will just be one more thing to like about you. so if it is small compared to the unrealistic stereotyped standards of society, then she will love you even more for how unique your cock is, it will be like her little special toy, a prize she gets to discover and then revel in time after time.

even the smallest of guys can please a women if he knows what he's doing.

E