Which of these best decribe your penis?

kent80

Short and thin as well, I am 5.0 inches erect and my girth is around 4.5 inches, 4.75 at the base. Always thought I was below average and insecure. Thanks for the support :0

Short and thick

PhotoDeleted.jpg

Admin Note:  Photo deleted due to Rule 7 violation.  Naked photos not permitted in forums.

Edited by RodEnuf
Rule 7 violation.

• 4 weeks later...

Horror of horrors.

My girth-challenged penis and I are extremely offended by the use of the demeaning word "thin" that others may use to describe my penis.  I cannot believe that in this day and Age of Enlightenment, people still use such a derogatory word.  Don't they know how damaging that may be to some of us snowflakes?

As a result, I have developed a new classification system to more appropriately label penile girth.  Henceforth, the following terms shall be used for describing girth:

3.9" and under:  Thick

4.0" to 4.49":   Really thick

4.5" to 4.99":   Extremely thick

5.0" to 5.49":   Unbelievably thick

5.5" to 5.99:    Humungously thick

6.0" and over: OMG You're Not Putting That In Me Thick

Now, back to the original posted question.  My penis is now considered to be long and thick.  Oh, wow!!!  That is the first time the word 'thick' has ever been used to describe my penis.  My thick penis and I feel so much better about ourselves.  In fact, my thick penis is starting to twitch with excitement.  I think I will give my thick penis a special treat.  I will be back in a few minutes.

P.S.  If anyone is offended by this post, then I am offended by you being offended.

P.S.S.  My sarcasm font was unavailable today.

7 hours ago, Tsoren said:

Horror of horrors.

My girth-challenged penis and I are extremely offended by the use of the demeaning word "thin" that others may use to describe my penis.  I cannot believe that in this day and Age of Enlightenment, people still use such a derogatory word.  Don't they know how damaging that may be to some of us snowflakes?

As a result, I have developed a new classification system to more appropriately label penile girth.  Henceforth, the following terms shall be used for describing girth:

3.9" and under:  Thick

4.0" to 4.49":   Really thick

4.5" to 4.99":   Extremely thick

5.0" to 5.49":   Unbelievably thick

5.5" to 5.99:    Humungously thick

6.0" and over: OMG You're Not Putting That In Me Thick

Now, back to the original posted question.  My penis is now considered to be long and thick.  Oh, wow!!!  That is the first time the word 'thick' has ever been used to describe my penis.  My thick penis and I feel so much better about ourselves.  In fact, my thick penis is starting to twitch with excitement.  I think I will give my thick penis a special treat.  I will be back in a few minutes.

P.S.  If anyone is offended by this post, then I am offended by you being offended.

P.S.S.  My sarcasm font was unavailable today.

brilliant words my thick dicked friend

• 2 weeks later...