Virginity vs. Stretched Beyond Anyone's Good Use

Hollow4

Has anyone experienced this as a smaller member of society? Partners who are tight because they value who they are as partner and save themselves for their eternal soulmate. As oppossed to the partner who says I have been "In Love" with 12 people in the last 3 years and are so beyond our "good Feel" that we crave the former vs. the latter?

Being inside of the former and latter has anyone else felt like no matter how hard or how creative you made love to your partner that you could get them to respond? As well as does this lead to anyone else to immediately feel that it is about their size rather than it could be any other issue? For us is it really ever any other issue?

Having a tight partner because they saved themselves for their ONE TRUE LOVE, vs having partners that will screw anything that moves and think they are in love each time and are therefor loose as a goose.

a common misconception that a proclivity to actively engage in coitus and multiply partners results in less than perfect love passages... or something like that.

or in really basic english

virgin=tight

loose=slut

GASP who said that! ! !

Oh Caster, you are too cute. I think there is at least two virgins left.....In the world grin.gif

I think the world is changing again, slowly. There are many who feel that saving themselves for the right person is the right thing for them. I am not saying that casual sex is a bad thing, but some do not want that & I admire them for that resolve these days as there is so much pressure to have sex. Many still confuse sex for love, sex for intimacy. That is a shame as they are very different.

Not all virgins are tight let me tell you... Nor are all experienced women loose. I've slept with mothers that were tighter than some young inexperienced women. Far too simplistic an approach in my humble opinion. Tightness/looseness is a function of genetics primarily. There are excercises women can do however.

Has anyone experienced this as a smaller member of society? Partners who are tight because they value who they are as partner and save themselves for their eternal soulmate. As oppossed to the partner who says I have been "In Love" with 12 people in the last 3 years and are so beyond our "good Feel" that we crave the former vs. the latter?

Hollow4 you are assuming that your virginal "soulmate" will be tight. I've got some news for you. Once you break the seal you could find out that she isn't tight at all. Then what? Will you throw her out like yesterday's rubbish? You definitely are not focused on the soul but are fixated with the hole. So find the hole that fits & someone who likes the feel of sex & you won't be crying over this situation anymore. grin.gif

lol Cosmic beer.gif

I want to second that statement, I have been with women that had one child and was large enough to put both hands in, I have also been with women that has had two chuldren and have had the most wonderful tight and best feeling Vaginas ever. Things will streach and some streach more due to muscle inactivity.

I never believed that for one second. I believe that a sexual area of activity is only as big as what has been inserted inside of it. Fisting, Large Objects or Large Men render the area useless to those of us who are short and thin. A male who is short but inately has a thicker penis will still get "the feeling" I was once seeing a size queen, one of many she was seeing. She went away to Guam for 1 year came back and said she been with the largest male ever. I was inside of her but when I pulled out (by mistake) and pushed back in ---- It was a hollow feel nothing crater. WoW! When I say nothing, it was like pushing inside of nothing. This only brings up more pain and feelings of insecurity!

When my wife and I married, she was a virgin as was I. She was very tight but my penis is 5.5" around. After 3 children and years of sex she is somewhat loose at times and at other times tight. I don't know know how tight she would have been on your penis even as a virgin if you are really 1.5" around. You may have to try different positions to get more feeling on a slim dick.

After much thought about the topic of long vs. wide, as IF I had a choice I would hands down pick wide. I readress my width size on my profile & I will confirm it tonight. I believe my circumference is a maximum of 3". Two virgins marrying, you can't beat that! No matter what you KNOW that no one else larger was inside of her & only child bearing could have done any extra stretching. My current partner has to bum and grind to feel me when she is underneath me. The first two years together she was right with me and sex 7-10 times a week now I am lucky if it is two. I want to wish you a congrats on such a successful marriage and lifestyle! Thanks for the in put but for me and maybe only for me 8 out of 10 partners in my life were a Zero to Little feel!

Yes Hollow that is the advantage of two virgins marrying. There is no one else to compare to.

But two virgins is also awkward. It's like two fortysomethings with NO experience in construction assembling something, and the only instructions they have are written in Chinese.

Hollow...you speak of 2 virgins being the best. What constitutes a virgin? That word has little meaning now, as the most common definition seems to be no vaginal penetration with a penis. However, many, many "virgins" have had oral sex, and some anal sex (because it "doesn't count.") And just as many "virgin" females use sex toys...because again, dildos and vibrators "don't count." I know of women who have used vegetables and fruits (bananas, zucchini, cucumbers, etc.). So if you're hoping that "virgin" isn't stretched...don't be so sure. Stretched/loose is dependant upon many factors, and sex is probably one of the lesser impactive of them (say, versus childbirth, illness or surgery).

You say that you used to be able to have great sex with your girlfriend but now she feels nothing when you're inside her - are you properly stimulating her first? Because a woman fully stimulated - not just poked and stroked - but well and truly stimulated, will have a slighly swollen labia and vagina...which will aid in feeling your penis inside. Just a thought -