not afraid to show it

I like my small package and I like other guys to comment on it. Not humiliation but acknowledgement of it's size. Any chance I get I show my package off...locker room, bathhouse, nude beach...only where appropriate. I also like going commando especially in nylon basketball shorts. When I walk or jog my little guy jiggles on top of my tight shaved small balls poking against my shorts. Kind of like it's waving at everyone and saying 'hi my names dick, what's yours'. I wish more guys did this.

Anyone else like showing off there little man?

Welcome to both of you! For tons of reasons, beginning with childhood, I have to admit nudity is a hangup of mine. When in a situation where being naked is necessary I can do it but am uncomfortable. I'll add, if I was horsehung it wouldn't be any different. Seeing others nude doesn't bother me but isn't a turn on either. A lump, bump or bulge is a whole other story. I like seeing them and don't mind showing one. Commando is great.

I show it all the time. I've been a nudist for many years. To be honest, I'm still sometimes self conscious, but this is my way of getting over it. Besides I just plain like being naked. Can I say I don't care what others think? No, I think we all really do to some degree. I just don't let it stop me from doing what I enjoy for myself.

Trying to hide my over small flaccid package has been an 8 year obsession since 21. not sure why 21. Anyway just now starting to give less of a shit... It appears that looking self-conscious is much less attractive than actually having a small one.

Marsh, I never thought of that, but I think you are right on target! Looking self-conscious either brings out pity/uncomfortableness in sensitive guys, or offensive teasing from the bullying type! "... give less of a shit" sounds intelligent and practical to me! Thanks! yeahthat.gif

this thread fuckin kicks ass

Marsh! you nailed it man, sounds like you've gained some insight. Nice avatar

I love bein nude, love it when people see my sporty cock in action...public sex...

welcome smallweiner, sounds like you have a beautiful cock. have to agree people are attracted to confidence and guys who are secure with themselves, at least about the size.

i do love goin commando also when jogging, love how my lil dude rests on my sack and bounces up and down, I have grey basketball shorts for that, very thin, easy to see it.

great to see all the new members and hear such great comments on how you should love what you're born with.

Cast, just gotta love your fucked up ass bird.gif

E

I'm not really into the whole exhibitionist thing, probably because I don't have all that much to show for myself, but I put some photos up on this site, it's a very new territory for me, hopefully it'll help me gain some more confidence about myself, which is what is probably the most important thing.

Stephen,

You DO have the balls! Let's just jump in for the fun. Count me in for a show...

I wish, I would love to. I was hoping to go to a bathhouse, what we call a sauna here, next week when my friend comes up. Just so I could be naked around men & not be embarrassed or ashamed. Sadly can't go as the ones near me, & not that near, are all filthy & unclean places. I have been naked around Aaron & not felt anything negative at all, loved it. I want to do that more but the problem is I have no friends to do that around & no places to be naked.

I used to be afraid to show it off. over the years I decieded its not that small and I should be more confident about my size. I gradually stated to cover up less in the locker room and got no funny looks or comments, and this edged me on. Last winter I joined a new gym that is closer to home for me. the new place has one open shower room where the old had stalls with curtans. in addition to that the sauna and steam rooms were in-suite so men would go in naked and in general walk around naked back there. it took me some time to get used to showering in front of other guys and being so well seen. it took me a month or more to be able to go in the saunas with out a towel but I did it and now I can walk around like its normal and not care. I have even had some fun with a few of the other members but those stories are more for the bath house forum

Mine likes to stay in the dark like a gremlin.

No one sees it.

OK I'll bite, why?

I never told anyone about this...

Cuz my little guy has to stay out of site.

You gotta see it, this little shit gets out, gets a few drinks in him, next thing you know, he's on stage busting out old Bee Gees' hits, waaay out of tune, making a scene, trying to get into the girl's bathroom, hitting on everyone and everything that can walk and isn't nailed down...forget about it.

I keep him in check is all.

Never been afraid to show it... not bothered about being naked in the lockers. Have drunkenly exposed it a few times and had 'small' gags made, but that doesn't really bother me... used to but not now! And since discovering measurection, I think I've become quite and exhibitionist when it comes to showing my erection!

I never told anyone about this...

You gotta see it, this little shit gets out, gets a few drinks in him, next thing you know, he's on stage busting out old Bee Gees' hits, waaay out of tune,...

Stephen how dare you suggest Elvis when I was just dusting off my lyrics for Chain Reaction & Islands In The Stream. shameonyou.gif Practice makes perfect, so it is said Caster.

www.lyricsfreak.com/d/diana-ross/40136.html

We'll knock em dead with our drunken duets. lol.gif

lol Cosmic beer.gif