How much of your cock is useless?

Ethan

Hello everyone,

My biggest problem with the chart is that it goes from "required" to "extra" & then "useless". That shows a build up to an insult(intended or not) for anything greater than 10 inches. The chart could easily go from "required" to "surplus"/"extra" with us easily understanding these terms without insult. The chart also needs to be redesigned as the glans of the penis should never be depicted in the "useless" region of any chart. bugeyes.gif

lol Cosmic wink.gif

Useless is a very harsh word -- for either end of the spectrum. I didn't design this chart. I found it somewhere. Try not to dwell on the words so much and try to see the message it is trying to convey.

I am surprised that no one has picked up on the girth size of each penis with the longest shown as being the biggest around. I think the artist was showing it at an angle with the longer dick being up front and closest and the shortest being 3rd in line and further away. However, I wonder if it would have been better to show the shortest dick as first in line and appearing as the thickest? Perhaps that is an artist's predjudice. shocked.gif

Cosmic, thanks for making a point of that. I'm sure the intent wasn't to be insulting but... I'm not sure there actually are correct words though. I suppose I'd go with with functional and... See what I mean? I beleive they are all functional. They are just different lengths.

I am surprised that no one has picked up on the girth size of each penis with the longest shown as being the biggest around.

I picked up on it. But I just figured that as each penis got longer (and therefore bigger), it also gained more girth.

Wonder if they have a girth chart as well? Would love to see how they match girth with words....not even close, required, extra, useless, etc.

Can't make it straighter Caster, man: the mystery of sex is that it is really about giving pleasure NOT taking it.

The fact that your dick cums at all should have you dancing in the woods. Focus on what miracles your dick can give to a lady and you will never be lonely again. Ever.

Stop worrying about what you feel or how to do what. Give your whole body the hell away...

First time I'm not laughing

MagP

Can't make it straighter Caster, man: the mystery of sex is that it is really about giving pleasure NOT taking it.

The fact that your dick cums at all should have you dancing in the woods. Focus on what miracles your dick can give to a lady and you will never be lonely again. Ever.

Stop worrying about what you feel or how to do what. Give your whole body the hell away...

First time I'm not laughing

MagP

I really do believe that! Unfortunately I think we let our minds and expectations get in the way...thus lessening or totally ruining a beautiful experience. Sex is about giving pleasure IMO also, yet a lot of people seem to view it the other way.

• 14 years later...
On 11/18/2005 at 9:45 PM, rrun said:

I too like the bottoming out sensation as does my girlfriend.

It seems when I hit bottom and hit her cervix it makes the feeling more intense for her and does prolong my staying power. She is able to do a manuever that bounces my head off her cervix like a maching gun, nice.

You reach her cervix? I've never hit cervix 

• 3 weeks later...