How much of your cock is useless?

Ethan

I think the whole original (old) question needs turning upside down.

How much of your cock is useable?

This is something I find very variable.

There's a few positions where I can get buried in to the hilt; best one is sideways scissor position.

Sws.JPG.006c68cadbb0a1aa24339c53d15794bf.JPG

Catch is it's one where MrsG is often prone to leg cramps.
That leads to switching to one of her more "comfort friendly" ones that can limit penetration.

Most of theses make can limit my usable length by 2 to 3 inches, so with not much over 4" NBP to work with there's plenty of these comfort positions where not much more than the head of my cock is insertable.

One solution is to use my thumb to hold the head against her clit & we can both get some stimulation that way.

• 3 months later...
On 12/31/2019 at 2:31 AM, Ruly said:

You reach her cervix? I've never hit cervix 

Me neither.  Nor the cul de sac.

So?  That means I'm 100% useful?  

On 11/17/2005 at 7:36 PM, Ethan said:

I found on the web a drawing of penis sizes and how much is useless from the perspective of vaginal sex. It's an interesting analysis. There are guys with cocks in the range this shows as having several inches wasted because it can't be used in sex. They have to hold back from going all the way --- i.e., there's a limit as to how much can go in and basically you hit a brick wall. That can be frustrating. Perhaps accounts for one of the reasons extra-large dicked guys like to be the top in anal sex. There's a deeper hole there. :shocked:

As for us shorter guys in the 4 inch range 100% of our cocks are required in sex and there's no holding back. From a gay perspective, I have talked with lots of guys and a good many think that a shorter cock in the less than 6 inch range is ideal for both anal and oral sex. Depends on the person, of course --- barring all size queens and other undesirables, but seriously talking about the matter reveals a preference for the average to less than average.

PS -- I don't want any comments from Ulcaster about how his whole dick is useless.  :lol:  Dude, it's your mind that's useless, not your dick. :cool:

post-8843-15204836456093_thumb.jpg

Depressingly, this diagram confirms my experience.

@JamesD 

barring all size queens and, but seriously talking about the matter reveals a preference for the average to less than average.

What's depressing
confirmation of your experience: average to less than average works fine.

Dude, it's your mind that's useless, not your dick.

Not sure who DUDE is, but this applies to many, live in the problem, instead of finding solutions.

1-5 is required
5-10 is extra
10+ is useless.
A 4" penis is in the required zone.  
Are you saying then if you have a 9inch penis you have useless portion because the according to the diagram, that would be larger than the 8" illustrated. 

4.75 is the top of the "required" range, not the exact size need to be required
Or else you need 10" to have extra

Then where does a 7" penis fit. 
Its not 4.75" so it can't be required (chart)
It's not 10" so it can't be extra (chart)
and its not 13 so it can't be useless. (chart)

That chart shows 1-4.75 is required, then it transistions to extra.  It does not say 4.75 is the minimum.

Neither does the chart have 4 ranges

WRONG.jpg

Edited by canuck45

On 1/24/2020 at 3:24 PM, Gezr69 said:

How much of your cock is useless?

According to my wife and all of the women I've screwed, all of it. 

I interpret the chart to mean that 5" is the minimum requirement and anything above 10" is useless. Whoever determined the first criteria was obviously listening to the women I screwed. Luckily, I'm therefore spared the trauma of the second. 

On ‎1‎/‎25‎/‎2020 at 8:24 AM, Gezr69 said:

How much of your cock is useable?

This is something I find very variable.

There's a few positions where I can get buried in to the hilt; best one is sideways scissor position.

Sws.JPG.006c68cadbb0a1aa24339c53d15794bf.JPG

Catch is it's one where MrsG is often prone to leg cramps.
That leads to switching to one of her more "comfort friendly" ones that can limit penetration.

Most of theses make can limit my usable length by 2 to 3 inches, so with not much over 4" NBP to work with there's plenty of these comfort positions where not much more than the head of my cock is insertable.

Interesting side note I my comments above.

When bare cocked & less than my full length inserted, Mrs seldom makes adjustments to get it balls deep in.

But if I'm sleeved up & have 5" of the 7 1/2" cock sleeve in, I find positions get adjusted & my arse gets grabbed until I'm pulled in balls deep. 

12 hours ago, NuderThanNude said:

Has anyone found that their partner preferred the plunging in and out of a short penis into the mouth of the vagina?

There are a few positions where I need less that 3" in to hit right on the G-Spot.
They are generally not sustainable for more than a minute or two, before things relax back into a more comfortable posture, where I tend to be hitting the opposite spot.

Some added girth can make it work in these situations & get the whole thing happening again.