Fantasizing About Making Love With A Bigger Cock

boysized

Lately, while making love to my wife, I've been fantasizing that it was not my small 4.5" by 4.3" penis that was inside of her, but it was my younger brother's much bigger mansized cock that was attached to me and inside of her. His cock is almost twice my size and I really get off thinking about the difference between our cocks and how much bigger he is than me and how a big, powerful cock like his would feel. Does anyone else ever do anything like this?

Well I never did.

I have some concerns about this. Wouldn't the use of such a device be risky because you or your partner could see it as a replacement for the real thing? Could one of the parties feel that the man is less than adequate as a result? If the woman is, shall we say more fulfilled with the device, might she want that more, to such a point that the man becomes marginalised, or even replaced? Could the man end up feeling even more insecure as he may feel he cannot satisfy his partner on his own? Would this all not have a severe affect on his self confidence & general character & mental state?

Stephen, I understand the concerns you voice and note I did say, "beware".

Human relationships are very complex. Yes, any kind of fetishism runs risks if it gets out of control. However, most sexologists I am familiar with on TV often review/recommend various and sundry "toys" from vibrators to dildos to ben-wa balls, etc. It's part of the exploration of our sexuality and selfhood. As a variant or occasional "special event" it can spice up a relationship.

In any event, we are more than our various body parts.

I use to dream about that, & fantasise about it too. It would have stopped all those comments & some of the abuse, but it wasn't me, it isn't me. I am who I am, I am far from perfect, but it is others who have the problem with my size, I am working hard to get tot he point where I don't. Plus, at least I can sit here with my laptop in my lap & get hard!

i would love to know i have ten brothers and we all have ahve the same penis and so does my dad and i have 30 cousins we all have the same size penis and super intellegent people run in my family 4 children have already been told they can skip five years of school.if they are your brothers they should have the same penis unless super ugly or real stupid

Well, in my fantasies, I don't particularly imagine me having a bigger cock. However, I have experienced something similar.

I remember being in high school and fantasizing about many women there. In my fantasies, I felt so inadequate about my size/self that occasionally I had to create a surrogate "fantasy" man to act in my stead.

Otherwise, many times I could not bring the fantasy to fruition, as I seemed to be incapable of believing that my penis would be able to satisfy them.

As I have gotten older, this has lessened somewhat, such that more often I am able to use myself in my fantasies. It depends on how well I know the woman and/or how much "out of my league" I feel she is.

I never fantasize of a larger cock at all during sex. I do fantasize once in a while just doing normal things, like in the gym or in my swimsuit and sweats for all to notice (and to feel swinging between me all day). Guess it's just the exhibitionist part in me. Evenso ,I still am a bit of an exhibitionist. Ask my friends, mailman, pizza dilivery people, meter readers, yard boys..etc...etc