How much bigger do you get during erection?

D.G.

Some say that erections are the great equaliser... of course we know that isn't strictly true else we would all have the same size erections. But... is there any correlation? Do smaller guys often grow more than larger guys? So I thought I'd do a poll... (as usual!!!)

Choose the question that corresponds to your flaccid size and answer only that question.

A 3" flaccid dick can grow to 3.5" erect or 10+" erect.

A 6" flaccid dick can grow to 6.5" erect or 10+" erect.

There's just no rules whatsoever, therefore you cannot predict anyone's erect size when seeing him flaccid. That's a fact!

And frankly, I'm glad. It's much more interesting that way.

Jason Bond

I think this is a very interesting pole and I hope a lot more guys respond to it. Even though there aren't a lot of participants yet, the data is tending to verify some calculations I made several years ago.

At the time, I could find only one survey that gave flacid and erect measurements. I copied the measurements into a spreadsheet and had it calculate amount of inches grown (erect length minus flacid length)and percentage grown (amount of inches grown divided by flacid length)for each entry. Then I sorted the 100 entries by flacid length and divided them into two groups of 50. The half with the smaller flacid penises had an average percentage growth of 120% while the larger half had an average percentage growth of only 70%. The great equalizer??? No...regardless of the percentage growth, the average amount of inches grown was exactly the same for both groups at 2.96 inches. At least in this survey, the great equalizer wasn't. Similar calculations for the "soft/hard" section of Erectionphotos.com resulted in similar findings with the larger flacid group growing an average 2.76 inches and the smaller half growing an average 2.79 inches.

I know there are exceptions, but it seems that on the average the difference in length of flacid penises remains about the same in erection.

My 4 1/2 soft gets 6 hard. not much difference.When I check out guys dicks in saunas and lockerooms I always think the guys with alot of loose skin on thier dicks must get much bigger when there hard because their dick can be streched,but if I see a guy with a tight skinned penis I think thats probably as big as it gets.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well you can see my tiny one on my photos. When erect it reaches a respectable 6 inches. I have actually had women tell me it feels "so big." I enjoy my small penis--I think that aesthetically they look better (the Ancient Greeks were on to something!). But I also like that it can grow to a decent size when excited. The best of both worlds!

My wife loves to take it into her mouth when tiny and feel it expand in her mouth.