How much bigger do you get during erection?

D.G.

On 5/24/2020 at 10:45 AM, capaud said:

... It started form 1.5 inches but sometimes it starts from 2 inches.

Same here.  So, what makes the difference?  Why are we 1.5 one time, and 2.0 the next?  I think often it had to do with what's on my mind.  If I'm thinking actively about my penis, it tends to grow a bit.  It's when I'm not and/or it's cold and/or I've been working out that it's at its smallest.  Anyone else care to comment?

Am I the only one whose flacid size vary? I mean I could measure 1 inch one day and 3,5 on another - it chages, and I've noticed that it doesn't depend on the weather (cold or warm).  Most of the time its just as long as it wants to be. I cant control it. 

So ...my erect length is 6.3 inches - but as I getting oldmy penis started to shrink a bit.

Edited by shooter

6 hours ago, shooter said:

Am I the only one whose flaccid size vary? I mean I could measure 1 inch one day and 3,5 on another - it changes, and I've noticed that it doesn't depend on the weather (cold or warm).  Most of the time its just as long as it wants to be. I cant control it. 

You are not the only one my flaccid length changes many times during the day. 

• 6 months later...

I am normally 1.25" x2.9" in circumference flaccid although I can shrink to just half an inch of my head poking out. And I have been known to go completely inverted after a work out. 

Fully hard I'm just at 4"x4" in circumference. 

So

Flaccid 0-1.75"x2.9" in circumference 

Hard 4"x4" in circumference 

So grow 2.75" in length

In terms of volume I effectively grow 5 times over

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...