Girlfriends acknowledging your small penis

Dallas, I just posted something about how statistically what your girlfriend is saying can't be common.

If 90% of all men are between 4"-7" how can she see 5-6 in a few months that are over 8"? Does not seem possible.

Also, what kind of nursing job does she have where she sees errect cocks? I hear that all the time when someone posts about nurses.

Last time I was in a hospital I don't recall getting hard in front of any nurse.

Thanks!

Lesson.....

If you plan to get a new GF.....run away from nurses.....we can not cover the sun w a finger.

We have to accept the fact there is big penises out there, same as there are perfectly round and hard breasts too.

Having a nurse GF is to a small penis guy, like having a cheerleader instructor husband to a overweight woman. Depends on the quality of the people involved, if I love my wife, I will not be affected by the gorgeous bodies at the cheereleader class . If the woman loves the guy , she will not let the big penises affect her. Now, this is a artificial situation, most women do not go through daily penis watch situations. Like the job of a club waiter, in contact w gorgeous girls every day for hours. Not a good husband prospect for a nice girl.

Now, pier pressure amongst the other nurses can push the nurse to think differently. That is a tough one, your gf is there everyday.

I just wish stem cell research developed soon, we need it. I do.

Dallas, I just posted something about how statistically what your girlfriend is saying can't be common.

If 90% of all men are between 4"-7" how can she see 5-6 in a few months that are over 8"? Does not seem possible.

Also, what kind of nursing job does she have where she sees errect cocks? I hear that all the time when someone posts about nurses.

Last time I was in a hospital I don't recall getting hard in front of any nurse.

Thanks!

I've asked my GF the same question concerning how she gets to see erect penises.She says that she's encountered several 'morning wood' scenarios,and she's had some occasions where she's bathed a guy and he's gotten a stiffie on her.Not so hard to imagine.My gf is easy on the eyes,I can imagine a situation where a guy gets hard while being bathed by her.

Lesson.....

If you plan to get a new GF.....run away from nurses.....we can not cover the sun w a finger.

We have to accept the fact there is big penises out there, same as there are perfectly round and hard breasts too.

Having a nurse GF is to a small penis guy, like having a cheerleader instructor husband to a overweight woman. Depends on the quality of the people involved, if I love my wife, I will not be affected by the gorgeous bodies at the cheereleader class . If the woman loves the guy , she will not let the big penises affect her. Now, this is a artificial situation, most women do not go through daily penis watch situations. Like the job of a club waiter, in contact w gorgeous girls every day for hours. Not a good husband prospect for a nice girl.

Now, pier pressure amongst the other nurses can push the nurse to think differently. That is a tough one, your gf is there everyday.

I just wish stem cell research developed soon, we need it. I do.

Why should we stir clear from nurses if ya got a small one?

She's not gonna be any different from any other woman.She'll either accept that you're small or she won't.If your woman has had several partners,there's a chance she's encountered a big dick before.It's something we have to live with

Thanks!

Well I am sure she did not get out a ruler, but she did notice around 5-6 that were much larger in a quick span of time after we talked, She said 8 inches, but she is used to my 4.5 so seeing anything around 7ish or 8ish is probably "much bigger" to her so she lumped them and said all were 8 inches, because I had said anything much larger than me was uncommon, she was proving me wrong

Regarding erections Some were probably just much larger than me flaccid and rest of the others did get erect. She has mentioned that a small portion of guys she does deal with do easily get erections and are TOTALLY embarassed by it, some guys just go "sorry". I have even gotten erect once before with a tech prepping me for ultrasound on a testicle with the jelly stuff and her shifting me around with the jelly all over her hands and my area, it sprang right to life. It is more subconcious than anything.

As the other poster mentioned, there are a variety of ways in which they see them. A couple have been during changing clothes or modifying dressing near private areas.

Another time frame happened when she did a month rotation with one female doctor who gave several physicals for some college sports teams and a couple of times the young guys were erect from time to time.

I know you may not get erect around some nurses, but I think my GF is HOT, and if you are relaxed and not really hurt and a good looking girl comes in and checks on you or views your penis and handles it, it would not be completely illogical that you might get excited under some particular circumstances.

And of course they have a couple of "repeat offenders" who are perverts and have "alleged" irritation down there just to have nurses inspect and look.

But hey that is what she said, I am as surprised as you

as a nurse, i would like to think that would not automatically preclude me from a relationship with someone...

just because there are a few immature nurses does not mean that we should all be colored with the same brush... every nurse does not giggle or talk about their patients penis... its just that simple

and as far as compassion, a nurse is by nature that way... or should be, if shes in the right field

Dallas Davey.

Are you still going out with this girl friend?? did you guys get over the penis discovery phase?

I understand your pain. You are not alone.

Smallish.

When I say stay clear, from a female nurse, I mean, in the sense that, you would advise your daughter agaisnt going out seriously with a male dancer , or a night club bar Man , or a Disc Jockey , because, you love your daughter, and you would advise about it, to be very carefull in the least.

My advise to you guys, no pun intended , is just that. There is an element of danger , in the sense that, it is not only that she will be close to the posibility of seing big penieses, but the pier pressure brought in by fellow nuses, girls, is just a force to reckon with.

Like the bar man, who might be a great guy , but his "buddies" and the enviroment, will make him see things from other angles .

If it is inevitable, already in love, I am not saying, break up, by no menas, but, I am just saying, that road could be a rocky one, watch out.

It has to affect to certain extent. If I am a cheerleader instructor, and all I see for 4 hours aday, and more, because after school there is practice, is gorgeous girls , then, it has to do something. Yes, I might not allow it to get to me. But if my GF is not in prime shape, that will be a situation. If my GF was gorgeous bodywise and all, then it would not be such a matter.

If I were 8 in size, and my GF was seing 8 in penises at work, it would not be such a deal. Even if she sees an occasional 9 or 10, it would be very rare. But, reality, is what we have. A tiger always checks were he is stepping on . Just a point of view.

Davey,

Girls can tell what a small, average and big penis looks w/o a ruler. Like we can tell what a large, medium and small and flat breasts look like, even though we might not be able to put it in twerms of C cup , DD, etc, ( nomenclature I do not understand ).

When a girl says "small" , or "Big" she knows what she is talking about, and girls understand each other.

And men in hospitals, many men experience morning hard ons, I do, and, having a nice nurse coming to help you with activities will and is something that happens if it happens at home, why not morning erections at a hospital?

Many patients are there for other stuff that does not compromise their ability to get erect. And, the opportunity to jack off if needed is not there, because, you might be in a shared room, or you might have youy upper body in traction....many factors.

In other words, my advise, use the tigers behavior, check the land before walking.

I would be asking for a hearthbrake if I were to pursue a exotic dancer as a GF. I am sure I can get in her B room , but to keep her w me, with all that jungle around. I better settle for a nice girl, equally beautifull , and no headaches.

Dallas Davey.

Are you still going out with this girl friend?? did you guys get over the penis discovery phase?

I understand your pain. You are not alone.

Yes This is the girl that I am still dating. After the discovery phase it was kind of weird talking about sizes. Also we have been bringing more things with us to bed.

A few months later we were in a sex shop looking for bachelorette items for her best friend and we came across a big toy that was 8 inches and she said, "hey it looks like my motorcycle patient" (one of the big ones she talked about) so I offered to buy it so we could try it out, at first she was coy and said nah I don't need it, then after shopping for the rest of the items she "what the heck lets go get it" and turned BRIGHT red. So we got it that night we had a couple of drinks and used it. She loved it. It has become a big part of our sex life, and gets excited everytime I bring it out when we are at my house.

Hopefully it will be enough and she will not get too curious, Because she likes to talk about size often now like it is some new in style thing.

When I say stay clear, from a female nurse, I mean, in the sense that, you would advise your daughter agaisnt going out seriously with a male dancer , or a night club bar Man , or a Disc Jockey , because, you love your daughter, and you would advise about it, to be very carefull in the least.

My advise to you guys, no pun intended , is just that. There is an element of danger , in the sense that, it is not only that she will be close to the posibility of seing big penieses, but the pier pressure brought in by fellow nuses, girls, is just a force to reckon with.

I can't agree with this line of thinking.A nurse should not be penalized or stirred away from because of the fact that she may encounter a big penis whilst on the job.It's a feature of her job that she'll see both male and female body parts for various reasons and in various circumstances.

But guess what,she's a 28 year old sexually experienced heterosexual female.She's seen her share of penises anyway.She'll get no more peer pressure from her fellow nurses than she will sitting around the table with her girlfriends drinking coffee.I'm sure in those situations,penis sizes of their bf/husbands/lovers is a common topic.We can't do anything about it.

A few months later we were in a sex shop looking for bachelorette items for her best friend and we came across a big toy that was 8 inches and she said, "hey it looks like my motorcycle patient" (one of the big ones she talked about) so I offered to buy it so we could try it out, at first she was coy and said nah I don't need it, then after shopping for the rest of the items she "what the heck lets go get it" and turned BRIGHT red. So we got it that night we had a couple of drinks and used it. She loved it. It has become a big part of our sex life, and gets excited everytime I bring it out when we are at my house.

Hopefully it will be enough and she will not get too curious, Because she likes to talk about size often now like it is some new in style thing.

Hello Davey,

It has been great reading your posts (along with smallish's) regarding this. As for your last post I hope you are ok with what has happened. I think it might be hard to have your girlfriend talk about larger penises all the time and get so exited about the large toy. Not that it is a bad thing but it might make me start questioning her size preferences in my most insecure moments. Hope that this is not the case and she is just not aware of how this issue affects men's self esteem and that the big toy is just exiting because she is using it with you. Maybe you should introduce her to this site (and maybe lpsg.org) so she can read how much this issue is of importance to men and how other women have responded.

Kuiltjes for example is a great poster and while she has a size preference for smaller men (from what I remember of her previous posts) she might be able to shed some light on the situation and give some of her experiences.

Kuiltjes,

At the start of your career did you find yourself looking at other men and mentally comparing? While I'm sure you were always professional did you ever find it exiting or interesting to see so many men's penises? Did you ever let your size preferences effect what patient assignments you wanted to take?

Thanks for all the posts and all the info, especially Davey, Kuiltjes and Smallish. Hope your significant others also join us here. smile.gif

to be honest about it, even back in school... i have always felt that ppl should be allowed their dignity and modesty... unless i had to examine or do a procedure involving genetalia of any sort, i was always very careful to keep it covered... women or men...

having someone just leave you exposed can leave you feeling vulnerable and nervous... so unless there is a need, there are always blankets, gowns, sheets available

and anytime i had to examine or catheterize (penis or female urethra), i would try to keep talking in the same manner as thru the rest of my time in the room to help them feel comfortable... and i truly did not make note of how big someone was or was not... i do not look at my patients in a sexual way, nor in a comparitive way (unless its neccessary for clinical assessment)

i think the only time i let the status of a man's penis affect whether i wanted the assignment or not, was while in nursing school... there was a man on the floor that had a penis pump put in... it had malfunctioned/he didnt deflate it (was never clear which it was) and stayed inflated for hours upon hours... his penis was purple and black... he had nasty infection and even his testicles were affected by the time we were on the floor with clinicals... i did not request this man, although i did have to assist the student that was assigned to him with his care... but you know, i can not for the life of me remember if he had a big penis or not... it wasnt what was on my mind

thru my ER rotations i never took part in any discussions that i felt were disrespectful to my patients... often times i would simply change the topic so that the others would cease as well... and that means all kinds of conversations, not just penis size... however, one night there was a cop that was making smarmy remarks just outside the curtain of a girl who had been raped on her 21st bday... he was insinuating that she deserved it because she got drunk... i DID say something to him... he seemed surprised, but he shut up

now i work with premature infants and newborns... so there is not much to make note of in the difference of size... occassionally, there will be a parent who chooses to have a boy circ'd, but the penis and foreskin is too short to be able to do so safely... i guess thats the closest thing to any noting of size, but again, that is professionally related to the job

Kuilsjes.

I want to say I did not know you are a woman, from your name, "jorneyman" ,erroneously assumend you were male.

My apologies, I did not take your comments seriously before , I mean, I took them seriously , but I did not weight them appropiately, because I was interested in the topic of a female nurse, and I thought you were a male nurse.

One again, My apologies. I just read your profile.

It is good to know not all female nurses get into chit chat about that stuff.

My comments about nurses are to be used in context, taking into account the girls personality and all. I never said categorically, nurses disqualified. No. I know you can tell my side of the story.

In the case of Davey, I can say that if she were not a nurse, there would be no opportunity for those comments.

The good thing is that Davey is making it work.

Congratulations Davey on that matter.

Once again, my apologies, Kuiltjes.

FYI: the line under the Username is the Title. For regular members the title is set automatically based on the number of posts the user has made. Here's the list of titles and for the first three the number of posts:

0 - Silent Friend
    1 - First Post
    2 - Newbie
    ? - Active Newbie
    ? - Journeyman
    ? - Member
    ? - Enthusiast
    ? - Addict
    ? - Old Hand
    ? - Veteran
    ? - Carpal Tunnel
    ? - Postmaster General

Our S.O.S. Sponsors are given the title of "S.O.S. Sponsor" which they can then edit to create a custom title of their own. They can all be identified by the little blue ribbon next to their Username.

Alan G

Thanks for the post Kuiltjes,

Yeah I guess some people maintain professionalism right from the get go. I am kind of torn with Davey and Smallish's situation. I hope it works out for Davey and Smallish though, I wish that we could hear their s/o side of the story though as well.

Davey and Smallish, have you ever considered giving your s/o an ultimatum about it? Something like "You are always talking about the large penises that you see at work, it seems to me that you can’t get them off your mind. If it is because you are curious about how it would be to try one out maybe you should. That being said if you do so I don't know if I will be here once you have done experimenting. I just may look for someone that is more sexually compatible with me and who loves me for who I am. I don't blame you if you like bigger penises but if you respect me as a person you won't continue to go out with me when you really want something different."

Sure she will probably say that it is not the case and she doesn't really want the larger penises (this is very likely true) but give her a week to think about it and then ask if she has given it any thought. This way you know you have given her the opportunity and the time to think about it and if she stays then it accomplishes two things. One you know she does really want to stay with you and your size is what she wants. Two she will realize how much her actions (not just talking but her actions at work as well) have made you feel. She won't be able to avoid seeing penises at work but maybe she will take a page from Kuiltjes' book and maintain a level of professionalism while there and not take it home with her.

Just a thought I could be way off base but I thought I would comment.

I don't doubt you at all. I understand it hurts. One only has to look at this site to see that. One has only to see someone like littlecrk (a good man - it makes my heart weep to see him hurt so) to see the heartache. Just because I don't have cancer doesn't mean I can't feel for a cancer patient's pain. Same thing for a guy wishing he had a bigger stick.

I think you're a treasure.

Readinghelps,

Not sure about giving my GF an ultimatum just yet about the large penis obsession. I am hoping it is a phase and that the toy and other things we use are enough to satisfy her curiousity. As I said she was very naive when we met only 2 penises seen before and no porn experience. I hope the phase is just because of her surprise and curiousity after being with 3 guys all 5 and below. One the same length but thicker and one an inch or so longer but same thickness.

I think she just want to know what the feeling the other nurses have been talking about regarding the bigger sized penises. Since her friends told her to try the toilet paper tube test to see if I was above average size. I am worried she told them I failed and they said that she needs to try a bigger penis.

• 14 years later...
On 5/10/2006 at 10:27 PM, Peat said:

My current girlfriend is the first who has actually said to me, "Yours is the smallest penis I've had". I'm about 5 1/2 inches and have always known I'm smaller than average... to tell you the truth it hurt (me) being told I'm the smallest... I mean, how do you feel knowing that everyone she's had sex with has had a bigger chap than yours. Makes you (well me anyway) feel inadequate.

The annoying (brilliant) thing is she loves me, tells me daily, but I can't get this f*ing notion out of my head that all that matters is bloody size...

I had a sex partner for a few months that was similar, but always put the negative spin on the larger, saying that they'd often hurt her and many sadistically enjoyed doing so.

Finally, I realized she was saying I couldn't hurt her with my small one no matter how hard I fucked.

Eventually it turned-out I couldn't get her off with my penis either and she wanted oral and let me fuck as a reward for bringing her to orgasm orally.  She actually seemed satisfied with that arrangement though it wasn't my ideal.  Ok physically, but mentally disturbing.

Edited by Guest

She never would say that guys with bigger cocks could get her off with penetration though I suspected so because she never discussed it. 

She did frequently want me to try positions that didn't work well with my small penis.  She was pretty clearly frustrated by those failures and must have been comparing me to others.  After a couple tries she would forget about those ideas, indirectly admitting they wouldn't work with my penis.

She never said my 4-3/8 was the smallest she'd ever had, but she might as well have said so.  I actually think my small one was a new experience for her.  She liked I couldn't hurt her, but then discovered the drawbacks!  Because guys with big cocks are more active, many women are over-exposed to large, I think.

She never shamed me for having a small penis, but did shame me for being sensitive about it when I mentioned it a few times when certain positions "didn't work."

Edited by Guest

On 5/23/2006 at 12:57 PM, smallish28 said:

Why should we stir clear from nurses if ya got a small one?

She's not gonna be any different from any other woman.She'll either accept that you're small or she won't.If your woman has had several partners,there's a chance she's encountered a big dick before.It's something we have to live with

Really!