Girlfriends acknowledging your small penis

I'm confused....... It seems like the common theme in all of the threads I read on this site relates sexual enjoyment to physical sexual stimulation. That is, a small penis or a large vagina relates to little or no physical sexual stimulation that relates directly to the degree of sexual enjoyment. I never hear much about mental sexual stimulation and how if one is highly mentally sexually stimulated very little physical sexual stimulation will be necessary. I (and others) have actually had orgasms from solely mental sexual stimulation.

It just seems to me that if someone is having difficulty having an orgasms they may be lacking in mental sexual stimulation. There always needs to be a ratio between the physical and mental sexual stimulation that totals 100%. Less mental means more physical and more mental means less physical. 

For myself and my partners, having my penis inside their body (especially after sufficient foreplay has increased the level of mental stimulation) imparts such a feeling of mental closeness that it is all that is generally needed for orgasm. 

Edited by NuderThanNude

On 5/23/2006 at 4:16 AM, Outstanding said:

Dallas, I just posted something about how statistically what your girlfriend is saying can't be common.

If 90% of all men are between 4"-7" how can she see 5-6 in a few months that are over 8"? Does not seem possible.

Also, what kind of nursing job does she have where she sees errect cocks? I hear that all the time when someone posts about nurses.

Last time I was in a hospital I don't recall getting hard in front of any nurse.

Thanks!

Because she is misjudging the lengths.... most men are actually 5.1 to 5.5 is measured properly, that's the average US Caucasian joe, and yes women have been with big dudes, but the long though average of 6. to 6.5 is not the truth. And Men as well as women misjudge these lengths. The truth is most me who are average in size will be told they are small because women have an overwhelming preference for the 6-7 inch length. Average is acceptable, just not the sex shop ideal, that's where the problem occurs. Its not the goal of the average man to expect to be the object of female lust there, but to accept that his normalcy is nothing to be ashamed of, and rely on self love to brave the fact that every guy in that range will be told hes small at some point. Its the truth, listening to women about this is the problem, they aren't dumb, they aren't all evil, they just have some type of standards, and sometimes get it wrong. Its up to us men to get it right, period.

I speak from experience because I was average at one point but through PE got larger and it did not change my self esteem.....I know how I was made....and yeah one girl told me your the size most men are (and keep in mind the type of woman your screwing matters, if she's a midnight histrionic special chanel number 5 lol) shell be a bit meaner. However, if she's a decent girl shell have a different experience.

So in terms of getting it right, you are the norm if you are 5-6 inches long, this is about perspective and interpretation, if your an average joe, who women say is small 4 times out of 10 lets say, that hurts, BUT if you understand and anticipate this particular dynamic, and take steps emotionally to work on yourself in a way that prepares you for that, knowing that statistically your "Common" it reduces the shame felt, as its reall ythat said females standard or perception, and not the overall reality. I hope that helps someone

my ex girlfriend, my ex mother inlaw and many other girls i've been with had made fun of my small penis and although its onlt 4" to 5" hard, the sex was good..the best were the blowjobs where my whole penis is in their mouth without them gag..btw, i actually like being made fun of my small one. My ex even compared mine side to side with he "friends" penis a few times when they were having sex and i watched...he was at least 7" or more and thick..mine i thin

For the first part of our marriage, mention of size was strictly forbidden with my wife. A couple years ago we started mentioning size and comparing her 7.5" dildo to my 4" penis. This led to a great deal of size talk and comparing my cock to her ex-lovers. (Her lover of 2.5 years was about the same size as her dildo.) 

This really opened up our sex lives. The subject was no longer the "elephant in the room". We found it turned us both on to explore the subject. My wife makes no secret that she thinks I'm very attractive and sexy (despite the small cock), so this has never had any negative affects on our sex life.

On 10/3/2020 at 4:40 PM, RAized said:

BUT if you understand and anticipate this particular dynamic, and take steps emotionally to work on yourself in a way that prepares you for that, knowing that statistically your "Common" it reduces the shame felt, as its reall ythat said females standard or perception, and not the overall reality. I hope that helps someone

What if you are actually small, close to 4" or less?  How do you anticipate that dynamic?

On 10/9/2020 at 3:03 AM, TinyJock said:

For the first part of our marriage, mention of size was strictly forbidden with my wife. A couple years ago we started mentioning size and comparing her 7.5" dildo to my 4" penis. This led to a great deal of size talk and comparing my cock to her ex-lovers. (Her lover of 2.5 years was about the same size as her dildo.) 

This really opened up our sex lives. The subject was no longer the "elephant in the room". We found it turned us both on to explore the subject. My wife makes no secret that she thinks I'm very attractive and sexy (despite the small cock), so this has never had any negative affects on our sex life.

I think you have it right. 

However, I was never able to achieve that with any woman.  "My women" stayed stubbornly in the first attitude you described, even the one who accidentally displayed her far superior response to a large dildo.

Edited by Guest

I'm not sure I fully understand the "strictly forbidden" nature of female silence on size:

1.  Embarrassed for the partner.

2. Embarrassed about "sluttiness" with larger guy (possibly just for sex)

3. Embarrassed about being with a small

4. Thinking partner is or should be really embarassed about inability to provoke orgasm from penetration

5. Embarrassed to admit prior pattern of lying about size.

6. Embarrassed about faking penetration orgasms in the past.

7. Male partner gave up to easily on communication

and ?????

Edited by Guest

My wife laughed when she saw my dick first time. She admits I am the smallest guy she has seen in the flesh. I'm 5 inches  erect, maybe 2.5-3 inches flaccid. She says she isn't all that bothered I am small, and yes size makes a difference but it is not important to her.  I appreciate the honesty. I probably wouldn't believe her if she made out everything was perfect.

16 hours ago, feelsmall67 said:

My wife laughed when she saw my dick first time. She admits I am the smallest guy she has seen in the flesh. I'm 5 inches  erect, maybe 2.5-3 inches flaccid. She says she isn't all that bothered I am small, and yes size makes a difference but it is not important to her.  I appreciate the honesty. I probably wouldn't believe her if she made out everything was perfect.

Gee you are 5” and she said you were the smallest she has ever seen? You do know that 5” is pretty solidly average, yes?

I was surprised that my wife, an experienced woman when I met her, did NOT say I was the smallest she had ever seen. She said I looked “average”. Well OK if you say so!

~5 inches is the average quoted in research from a small number of studies in a clinical setting. The total number of measurements is relatively low and there is no obvious attempt to get a sample representative of the population. Many of the measurements were collected in urology clinics and many were collected using drug induced erections. It is not at all clear the data are reliable. I would also point out that women don't consult statistical distributions when judging your size. Their personal experience is all that counts. Therefore if my wife thinks I am small(and she is not alone in holding that opinion) then I'm small!

20 minutes ago, feelsmall67 said:

Therefore if my wife thinks I am small(and she is not alone in holding that opinion) then I'm small!

Incorrect...what someone thinks is hardly the grounds for a conclusive statement.

If yours was the largest she has seen (5"), then are you large????
or If you were 7" and she says you are the smallest she has SEEN, you are  small???

I have friends that say "your penis isn't small"  It's maybe 5 1/4" on a great day (BP Hard)...(they run close to 7").
Another friend with micropenis said "OMG you are huge"
What people "think" is irrelevant.
Science vs Anecdotes.

Some people think Trump is a great president and Turdeau is the best thing to happen to Canada.

On 10/9/2020 at 3:03 AM, TinyJock said:

This is my wife and I almost exactly and I couldn't have said it better. Married 17 years and only for the last 7 or so have we had fun talking about size and past lovers. Sex was always okay for her early on, but she has come to enjoy her larger dildos a lot.

9 hours ago, canuck45 said:

Therefore if my wife thinks I am small(and she is not alone in holding that opinion) then I'm small!

Yes I actually read what your wrote and its says '...then I'm small"
Does NOT say "then in her eyes I'm small."  or "to my wife I am small"

I also read your basic dismissal of the studies.  So choose to call yourself small, supported by your wifes opinion, even though the stats say otherwise.

• 3 months later...
On 5/9/2006 at 12:29 AM, stackofdimes said:

Do you ever sometimes wish that your girlfriend or wife would just come right out and tell you that you have a small penis?

My first wife was never shy about reminding me that I didn’t ‘measure up’, in private or in the presence of people we knew.

But she had an excellent sense of humor, and she didn’t do it in a cruel way.

She was also weapons grade beautiful, with a body that could make a dead man cum, so I considered her ‘little’ jests to simply be a cost of doing my business in her vagina.

My second wife has never been so blunt about it. She has a bit too much gentleness in her to be that honest.

I’ve told her more times than I can count that she couldn’t hurt my feelings if she tried, but it’s (so far at least) off limits for her.

It’s not a ‘fetish thing’ for me, but I’ll admit that I sometimes miss my first wife’s playful attitude.

I remember once, right before we got married and it wasn’t a secret that we were having sex, we were having a conversation in her parents living room when her father (who I remember with much affection) walked in.

Our conversation concerned some point of modest contention and it probably looked to him light a mild fight.

She couldn’t resist pushing the envelope and blurted out something along the lines of; “Oh, what do you know, you and your dinky little cock!”

His eyebrows went up and he was looking for a quick escape when I replied, with a look of faux anguish on my face: “OH YEAH! What do *I* know??? What do YOU know little miss PERFECT TITS with an ASS to die for!”.

He began to laugh so hard I was worried that he might pass out.

Wow!  I'd say that 1st wife was way over the top in "acknowledging" your small penis.  Would have been too much for me!

I often looked for something like:  "Hey let's do this which might work better with your endowment."  Never happened, though.

The prostitute that ended my virginity got honest after a time and restricted me to submissive oral service, blaming her lifestyle for "needing large."

Wow!  I'd say that 1st wife was way over the top in "acknowledging" your small penis.  Would have been too much for me!

Well, we worked hard and played hard, that’s for sure.

Her older sister was married to a guy who, according to my wife, brought less to the table than I did and older sister teased him mercilessly about it.

(I know what you’re thinking, how did my wife *know*? Shame on you for wondering, lol!)

I once asked older sister, during a poker game, what was up with “you and your sisters” marrying the guys with the little dicks.

She blamed alcohol.

@Bobs yer Uncle  The notification was to inform you that while you were working on your reply, someone else submitted a reply in the same thread.  The notification times out after a few seconds.

If you want to see that additional post after you submit your own, just submit your reply and afterward use your browser's refresh/reload button.  Their post will then be added to the page as you see it.

If you want to see their reply before submitting yours, do a refresh in your browser.  You will see the new reply and your own will seem to have disappeared.  But if you start a new reply at the bottom of the page, the editor will magically restore your unfinished reply.  It will show a notification bar and let you choose to keep the restored partial reply or delete it.

Alan G -- Measurection Administrator

PS: In the future, please use the Site Tech Support & New Forum Questions forum to ask about how the system works.

• 7 months later...

I hear about studies, my personal experience is there are a lot of 6 inchers, and quite a few 7 inchers and above. I did find a few that were smaller than me, but they were a distinct minority. It's important to know if all demographics are proportionately  included in the studies. I've had sex with men of different nationalities, and the differences were rather large. The odd thing is I've found men to be less picky with size than women.

My own experience has been women with loose long vaginas will have a preference for someone hung, it's sorta a no brainer. My wife is African and they grow them big there, so when I told her my size she was shocked, and when she first saw it, she didn't think she would be able to feel anything. She got a bigger shock when she was able to feel me, of course I didn't really give her that full feeling, but she began having many explosive orgasms in a row. Many times when I enter her she can't feel me, but ends up cumming over and over, and is wasted for an hour or more. She often says "how can something so small create such an explosion.  being small a good grinding technique is very helpful, and being aware of what she responds to and focusing on that. 

1 hour ago, tomishere said:

I hear about studies, my personal experience is there are a lot of 6 inchers, and quite a few 7 inchers and above. I did find a few that were smaller than me, but they were a distinct minority. It's important to know if all demographics are proportionately  included in the studies. I've had sex with men of different nationalities, and the differences were rather large. The odd thing is I've found men to be less picky with size than women.

My own experience has been women with loose long vaginas will have a preference for someone hung, it's sorta a no brainer. My wife is African and they grow them big there, so when I told her my size she was shocked, and when she first saw it, she didn't think she would be able to feel anything. She got a bigger shock when she was able to feel me, of course I didn't really give her that full feeling, but she began having many explosive orgasms in a row. Many times when I enter her she can't feel me, but ends up cumming over and over, and is wasted for an hour or more. She often says "how can something so small create such an explosion.  being small a good grinding technique is very helpful, and being aware of what she responds to and focusing on that. 

I hear that . Recently with a girl much younger.. but clear her preference for big based on her talk  (longer story) .. and how she felt.. but after feeling her out to adjust my technique she def began enjoying the sex a lot. Says wants to return today actually

after a fallout few weeks ago.. nervous and excited..

On 2/4/2021 at 3:45 AM, Bobs yer Uncle said:

I found my current partner of 16 years too much in the other direction for me for a long time.
Way.... to much emphasis on justifying that she didn't think my cock was really that small.

It just felt like being fed solid bullshit to me, particularly considering her Ex copped nicknames like Horse from hers GF's mouths.
(And yes I've seen it hung out soft at family events & it's truely a Trunk).
That & the drunken admission on night that it was similar to "That One", when the Dildo collection was out one night,
It was a solid 10" & a good deal thicker than a Golf ball.

That's all changed a lot over the past 5 years, with her now being more comfortable in commenting that I'm small.

Over the last few months, she's become much more comfortable with her Metaphors in relation to my small dick,
with terms like Acorn & Button Mushroom, & other creative term at time.

Personally I find it a much more honest & open interaction to the old false statements of denial, intended to be offering of support.