Girlfriends acknowledging your small penis

On 9/27/2021 at 2:32 PM, tomishere said:

I hear about studies, my personal experience is there are a lot of 6 inchers, and quite a few 7 inchers and above.

That's been my experience too. I realize that many with small penises won't hook up because they are ashamed of their cock. I used to be one of those men. But most of the men I have hooked up with.....and that's well over 100 guys....have mostly been bigger than my 4.75". Now, there have been many exceptions. I just played with a guy Monday who probably had 3.5" hard. Very small cock. But that's actually rare. Most are 6" give or take and inch.

12 hours ago, Gezr69 said:

Personally I find it a much more honest & open interaction to the old false statements of denial, intended to be offering of support. 

I agree with this 100%! I just want honesty and accuracy! Lying about it to protect my feelings feels like treating me like a child.

On 9/29/2021 at 6:27 AM, Casperr said:

I agree with this 100%! I just want honesty and accuracy! Lying about it to protect my feelings feels like treating me like a child.

Yes! 

Took my wife over 10 years to tell me I had a small cock and that she was disappointed by it. Once she told me our sex life improved and we employed more toys, oral, manual stimulation, etc. 

On 9/30/2021 at 9:29 PM, SloStroker said:

Took my wife over 10 years to tell me I had a small cock...

Similar here as I've said many times, always knew it was partially a denial thing...

On 9/30/2021 at 9:29 PM, SloStroker said:

Once she told me our sex life improved and we employed more toys,

Ours has always been great with plenty of toys & cock sleeves have always been my favorite.
Despite always getting off well & cumming hard when I'm wearing a huge cock,
She's never been that forward with coming out with statements about it.

That's something that's been changing in the past few months; I now hear comments that that big cock feels so good.

Just the past weekend, while teasing her with just the tip of it, it became too much for her & words came out like "Push that big cock in further,
shove it in all the way, right in deep, it's thick".

And ultimately when she hit the top it was repeatedly "Pound me harder with that big fat cock", again & again.
And I could do just that & sure did.

On 10/3/2020 at 10:40 PM, RAized said:

Because she is misjudging the lengths.... most men are actually 5.1 to 5.5 is measured properly, that's the average US Caucasian joe, and yes women have been with big dudes, but the long though average of 6. to 6.5 is not the truth. And Men as well as women misjudge these lengths. The truth is most me who are average in size will be told they are small because women have an overwhelming preference for the 6-7 inch length. Average is acceptable, just not the sex shop ideal, that's where the problem occurs. Its not the goal of the average man to expect to be the object of female lust there, but to accept that his normalcy is nothing to be ashamed of, and rely on self love to brave the fact that every guy in that range will be told hes small at some point. Its the truth, listening to women about this is the problem, they aren't dumb, they aren't all evil, they just have some type of standards, and sometimes get it wrong. Its up to us men to get it right, period.

I speak from experience because I was average at one point but through PE got larger and it did not change my self esteem.....I know how I was made....and yeah one girl told me your the size most men are (and keep in mind the type of woman your screwing matters, if she's a midnight histrionic special chanel number 5 lol) shell be a bit meaner. However, if she's a decent girl shell have a different experience.

So in terms of getting it right, you are the norm if you are 5-6 inches long, this is about perspective and interpretation, if your an average joe, who women say is small 4 times out of 10 lets say, that hurts, BUT if you understand and anticipate this particular dynamic, and take steps emotionally to work on yourself in a way that prepares you for that, knowing that statistically your "Common" it reduces the shame felt, as its reall ythat said females standard or perception, and not the overall reality. I hope that helps someone

I think that's pretty much all of it, thanks for this great post.

Anyway I still have a hard time accepting 5.1" - 5.5" bone pressed (that's how you measure properly as far as I know) it's the average, because I'm like that not bone pressed and still I'm often called "small".

I'm on this forums today because I started a new relationship and talking about if the sex we are having is good she told me that it is and that "she doesn't care about my size"... I inmediately thought "you don't care about what I'm 6.3" BPEL that is not small!", but for her it seems it is, I suppose she had much larger penises and she enjoyed them (she has two children and compared to my previous partners with no children I can feel the difference). I have to deal with it and I'm trying to do it... just exactly like you said.

The problem is I know I don't have a size problem but I feel I do, and that makes it a real problem.

12 hours ago, in part, RonaldU said:

The problem is I know I don't have a size problem but I feel I do, and that makes it a real problem.

You are correct.  The only problem is in your head.  She admitted it’s not a problem.  Statistically in the real world, your penis is plenty.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 5/9/2006 at 12:29 AM, stackofdimes said:

Do you ever sometimes wish that your girlfriend or wife would just come right out and tell you that you have a small penis? [...]

I have had people tell me I have a small penis, and depending on context my reaction has not always been positive.  "Don't you think I know that?"  has been one of my adversarial responses.  I have had partners "react" but say nothing.  I have had a lot of partners tell my my penis is "cute".   Sort of like being told you have a puppy not a dog.    I had enough bad reactions during "hook ups" in which my partner was not prepared that now I mostly meet people after we have chatted online so I know they already know. 

• 3 weeks later...

Moment my wife was honest with me about my dick size it significantly improved our sex life and oddly enough made me feel more confident 

Wife told me she always had a hard time having an orgasm from sex before she met me. Of course I didn’t really believe her. Mostly because she would orgasm so quick and easily. Took a while but my wife finally admitted that my dick is one of the smallest out of all the guys she’s been with. I asked how is it that she was able to cum so fast with me.  She said she was just as surprised as I was that she was able to do that with me lol.  She says my shape and size happens to hit her G spot perfect.  She also admitted that the orgasms she had with past bfs with bigger dicks were more intense they just didn’t happen very often with them. Almost rarely in some cases. I felt fortunate that I’m still able to get my wife off during so easily during sex even though they aren’t as intense due to my dick being on the smaller side. Rather than get upset I used this information to my advantage.  Knowing that a bigger dick can give her different type or more intense pleasure I introduced penis sleeves and strap ons into the bedroom. Took her a while to be able to enjoy those in front of me too.  She was afraid to enjoy it too Much because she was afraid it might upset me. Once she was convinced that it wouldn’t upset me and it actually turns me on seeing her enjoy it like that she let loose.  She made noises, said things and experienced orgasms I’ve never seen or heard before.   It was incredible!  At this point I was able to give my wife the best of both worlds.  She said big dicks can feel amazing but not something she would want me to have or experience on the regular. She admitted ideally it would be nice if my dick was a little bigger (longer) for various reasons but would still prefer mine over an 8 incher on the regular. 8” is nice on occasion.  

Amazingly, I have had a similar experience with my current (I've been married twice) wife. She always has an orgasm very quickly when we have sex. Somewhat surprising since she has been with at least two guys who are much larger than me (a thought that always turns me on), and it took her a long time to cum with them. She thinks it was because she was always a little afraid she was going to get hurt when she was fucking them and couldn't relax right away. She says my dick is just right for her, and she really like the girth (I'm about 5 3/4) and I hit just the right spot to get her off. That said, she does admit that being completely filled with a very large penis that is hitting the bottom (which I don't do) is very pleasurable, and she sometimes misses that.

11 hours ago, Dru16 said:

Moment my wife was honest with me about my dick size it significantly improved our sex life and oddly enough made me feel more confident 

This is ideally what I am looking for in a relationship. 

I’ve raised the issue of my size with 3 gfs over the years. Each time I’ve tried to do it in a low key lighthearted kind of way, and each time got basically they did not engage. Really frustrating. 

The girl I was most serious about - she just refused to admit I was smaller than other guys she’d been with, was really uncomfortable with the whole topic. At one point she actually went as far as indicating I was actually above average, which is just nuts. The relationship went south for other reasons too, but this really did not help.

I guess women assume that guys only ever want to hear one thing - that they are big, or bigger than average.  

And I am heaps curious about how this works between 2 guys. 

With a girl, no matter what she thinks of my dick size, it’s the only one on play (never had a MMF).  With another guy I can see it might get a whole lot more complicated?

If I hooked up with a guy I would be looking to comment and compare for sure. Half the fun with jerk off buddies at high school was breaking down the tension and insecurity about size, performance and such. 

Because I've been a bottom with many guys I sort of understand how a woman may seeIt. While  Bottom in for a few  Well endowed Guys, nice size 7 by 5 , as they were fucking me and I got hornier and more excited I began to think I wish they were bigger. This didn't mean they weren't big enough they were fine, it's just I was so horny and lustful at the moment . I understand how a woman can have the same reaction in her mind it's big enough but sometimes in the middle of the act you just want more.

My wife  has very strong orgasms with me, but she rarely can feel me inside of her. To get her to orgasm  generally I have to fuck her sideways because I can't reach the end.

She never mentions my size to anyone she knows, I think she's a little embarrassed by it, She comes from Nigeria and there are used to big ones out there.

I think she's made a breakthrough recently, we're on the phone to her brother who lives in Nigeria  and has ways to make your cock larger.  She was able to admit to him that  I'm small, and  Would like some help With that. 

As far as size come a 5" or looks much larger if it's thick. I'm 5 by 4 so I would look much smaller. Is my own experience  Over the years is that most are bigger than I am. Because at 1 time when I went to a lot of Gloryholes I probably sucked over a 100 cocks, and most of them were larger it was rare that I'd find one smaller. And of course I feel funny saying this because hopefully everybody knows this, how you work it is extremely important the important!!!!

I was my wife's smallest.

She enjoyed when I used bigger or longer toys playing around but never had a problem with mine as it is. We were married 21 yrs. and I spent too much of that time making it hard on both of us because of insecurity. For her, size did not matter, she just liked sex, any sex with whoever she was with and did not even have us numbered by size or preference. I had always thought if she ever left she would find a guy that was big but she has not had sex since she left. Yes, I do believe her. There are woman that size does not matter.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My ex wife within a few months of dating her mine was the smallest she’d ever had or seen. When we started dating she is as seeing a couple of other guys and said let’s take it easy until we know she wants a serious relationship with me. So from the start she was having sex with both these other guys and after some time we both wanted a serious relationship. We agreed due to my tiny cock that she could still see guys for her sexual satisfaction as a couldn’t satisfy her sexually.