win the lottery or have a bigger dick?

Odds on jackpot lottery win in UK: well over 14 million to one. I don't do the lottery.

Life's lottery gave me a small to possibly by current thinking a small/average penis, but a wife with whom I had a satisfactory and effective sex life for many years (now she can't be bothered). the odds on that are much smaller (no pun intended).

Well if more people lived below their means and invested aggressively in small cap stocks and crypto and then for every $5-15K they save use it to get a duplex or fourplex in an area where rent is over $1,200 a unit they can get quite wealthy.

I live on one of my paychecks and save and invest the second one. Been able to do this for the last 11 years. Total game changer.

Tons of opportunities in college towns. I buy in Florida where I live. Just got a duplex in Jacksonville for $135k, that is going to net me $700 a month free cash flow starting out, and within 5 years be over $1,500.

I have a fourplex paid off that nets me $4,600. But I save half of this for future expenses.

Edited by Greer94

10 hours ago, canuck45 said:

hahahaha you won't find a one bedroom run down apartment for that here. 
A local listing...3 bedroom 2 bath apartment $799,000

I make $32k and live off of $18k, it is crazy to see how expensive so many people live.

I want to be retired by around 50-55 with at least a $5k monthly income from my real estate. I plan to keep my stocks invested and roll the dividends forward until they are getting me at least a 1% per month growth rate to my investments.

Whether or not any of this is possible is another story, but that at least is my goal.

I am very happy that I have even been able to reach the step I am at now, considering I have no degree and worked in food service for over a decade. Paid off around $14k in debt too from supporting my brother when he was in need.

I would love to start a financial coaching business too. Been investing since I was 18 and I just turned 35. I like helping people, and the lower socio-economic class of people is very underserved in terms of financial services.

More potential clients in the average city in Florida than I could ever handle in a lifetime on my own.

That is why I want to recruit and teach and start a coaching network, so we can reach and help more people together.

I dont want to be rich - I just want enough money to start my own life live and focus on the real things of life.

I would like to have a bigger dick (whos not?) but its impossible to have one , and I like mine as it is. I  rather would love to have a fit body . A smaller frame than my genetically given one. 
I would love to lose my fatpad. That would be wonderful. I think I need better genes...if it is possible...

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...