Been pantsed because you were known to be small?

I wonder if any of you were deliberately pantsed in front of females because the guys knew you had a small penis? I once read about college freshman who lived in a dorm where the floors alternated between men and women. He was woken up in the night and stripped and brought out of his room. He was taken to the stairwell and tied in the nude to the railing just outside the women's floor so all the women leaving for breakfast would see his small penis. Wow!

I guess I will count myself as one of the lucky ones....my college days were fun! That sounds like a tramatic experience, but one that doesn't surprise me....Homophobic males (or men uncomfortable with their own self image) can do just about anything, and it seems that the late teens are the most dangerous years (at least for those of us on the receiving end of their desperate actions)...

Back in College (decades ago) hazing was still around. My frat had a hazing where each of our dicks were measured and photographed. These pics were posted in the main party hall of the frat house for the first year of our membership. Later replaced by the next years pledges. One guy in my pledge group measured in hard at under 4 inches. It was pointed out and mentioned many times again that he was the smallest brother so far. He was repeatedly made the victim of depantsing when girls were around because our brothers knew he was small, especially at pool parties. Funny thing is I am a grower not a shower and having shared several showers with him after gym class, I knew they would have gotten more laughs by depantsing me. He was very popular with his brothers, but they could not resist depantsing him. He even took to wearing speedos under his shorts, but nothing stops college guys from their fun. He always kept a good attitude, has been one of the most successful brothers, and never fails to help others where possible. I lusted for him but never got lucky.

Of the seven pledges I only remember the measurements of four. The above 3 and 3/4 inches, the largest 8 inches, the next largest was 7+, and I was 6 back then. I was 90lbs lighter then.(If the add 20 lbs lose 1 inch rule is true, I am lucky to have a dick still.) I remember studies (Kinsey) back then gave 6 to 6+ as the average and I always considered myself as average. Nothing that night changed that perception, so 6 must have been the average. Bear in mind it was a conservative frat and we were all white.

Aloha to you,

Actually one of the most traumatic experiences that I remember from my school days was during my PE class doing some pull ups and some jerk came up behind me and yanked my gym shorts off and having everyone start laughing because while I may have only 4 3/4" hard, when it is soft, I have to fish it out to pee or whatever. I dropped from the pull up bar and ran to the lockerroom totally ashamed that everyone knew my secret, not just those near my locker. My school mates called me tiny for a long time after that. Just had my 20 year reunion, and wouldn't you know it, one of those who tomented me remembered what happened and decided to remind some of his buddies about that day in gym class. It was like I re-lived that horrible moment all over again. Now whenever I am intimate with a person for the first time, I find myself apologizing before even undressing for my less than 'normal' size.

Hehehehe... I guess confession is good for the soul. I feel better for having shared this. Thanks for providing me a safe place to do this.

Aloha to you,

HwnStud

HwnStud, I'm so sorry that you had to endure such an unpleasant experience. The fact that the same people who did such a thing to you STILL mention and remember it 20 years later, shows how pathetic they are. While you've been growing into a wonderful person, they're contemplating a prank that occured so long ago. I can barely remember my high school days and I've only been out 6 years. What does that say about them remembering something from 20 years ago? I can understand you having it etched into your mind because it was traumatic for you, but most teenage bullies forget the pranks they pull as adolescents and move on. You're very brave to go to a reunion with people like that. Hold your head high my friend, in my book you're the biggest man! smile.gif

Aloha VIP,

I have to admit, I wasn't too sure that going to my reunion was a good idea at first, precisely because I was worried if those jerks would be there. Even though there was still a tinge of shame when they brought back that painful memory, I am glad that I went. I am learning to make love with not only my less than normal sized penis, but rather with my whole body, so I suppose that I should consider myself lucky instead. I am becoming more comfortable with my size, and sites like this one help out a great deal to help me reach this goal.

My brother, I really appreciate your support. It is so wonderful to have a safe place like this one to share and appreciate our common size. You truly are your nick: a VIP.

Peace to you.

Fortunately, I never had the misfortune to experience being 'pantsed', but I know I would feel exactly the same. Total humiliation and then, for me, total anger. But it is great that you have come to the realization that YOU are not your penis size. It took me a long time to accept that fact myself, but have been a much happier person since I have. Congratulations, HwnStud!!!! Great to have you here!

FlaDave

Aloha FlaDave,

I appreciate your post, and if truth be told, I am BECOMING more comfortable with my small size. I long for the day that I will not be judged on what is between my legs, but rather what is in my heart and mind. I guess I am just too much of a romantic. *sigh*

I am glad that I found this site, and found ppl like you and VIP and others that are so friendly and supportive.

Peace to you,

HwnStud

• 4 months later...

Hmmm........When I was a freshman in Hischool there were a couple of guys that kept tryin to pants me because I was bigger than average.....it was really upsetting. I was very shy.....but I was fierce enough that they did not succeed.

That kind of thing can be traumatic for anyone that might be shy.

Hey, Brian. Thanks for sharing your story. I have had my share of peer traumas growing up as well.

Some have rationalized that such humiliating experiences 'shape character' in a positive way. I

remain on record to wholeheartedly disagree. Personally, I believe NO ONE has the right to abuse another's dignity. Consensual role playing is one thing, unwarranted degradation is another. My heart goes out to all of you who have been victimized by such cruel pranks. I made a promise to myself, after failing some FRAT hazing which called for physical and sexual humiliation, that I

would NEVER, again, compromise my worth as a human being. Peace out****************************

I was not exactly 'pantsed', but I had similar experiences during my time in Orientation Stage (years 5&6 in the german schoool system).

After swimming lessons, I was a popular target due to my size and one day my 'classmates' decided to throw me out of the boys' changing room onto the corridor, stark naked.

Fortunately, girls at that age don't know or care about size and so the screams were only due to the fact that I was naked, and quite chubby.

But digs due to my size were extremely common. Guess that's your fate when you're better than anyone else in all subjects but PE.

Guest CharlieBear

In reply to:

But digs due to my size were extremely common. Guess that's your fate when you're better than anyone else in all subjects but PE.

Been there, done that. But, fortunately never got the comments about my small one. hugs.gif

tinypenis1 said:

"I once read about college freshman who lived in a dorm where the floors alternated between men and women. He was woken up in the night and stripped and brought out of his room. He was taken to the stairwell and tied in the nude to the railing just outside the women's floor so all the women leaving for breakfast would see his small penis."

This echoes something that happened to me when I was about 14. I was in summer camp in upstate New York and there was a fierce rivalry between two groups, who slept in different cabins. One night after lights out I went out to the bathroom, which was actually a sort of outhouse between the two cabins. On the way back a couple of guys from the other group waylaid me. They told me they'd beat me up if I made any noise, and I was sort of timid so I kept quiet.

They took me to the path that led from one of the girls' cabins to their own outhouse/shower building. There they took off my pants and underwear and tied me to a tree that was right on the path. They wrapped my underpants around my eyes as a blindfold. They didn't choose me because of my small size - being in the other cabin, they wouldn't have known that about me - but as it happened I'm very modestly endowed. At the time I was well into puberty, had a bush of pubic hair, but of course, diminutive equipment.

Naturally I didn't get any sleep, since I was standing and also anxious about my inevitable discovery. I decided against hollering because I thought if I was lucky the first person to come across me would untie me and I could get back to my cabin without being seen by anyone else, whereas if I made a ruckus lots of people would come running.

Early the next morning I heard footsteps, followed by a gasp of surprise. "Could you please untie me?" I said. The footsteps ran off the way they came. A minute later I heard a bunch of people running toward me on the path. They gathered around me tittering and laughing as I asked them repeatedly, and more and more irritably, to untie me. I heard one girl say to another, "Is that the first one you've seen, Andrea? Don't worry, usually they're a lot bigger than that!" Gales of laughter followed that remark.

They didn't untie me, and within the next half hour or so another group of girls plus the boys from the rival cabin came to enjoy the spectacle. A lady counselor came on the scene, chased the spectators away, and untied me. I didn't tell on the boys who played this prank on me because I was afraid they'd get me back somehow, sometime.

That had to be the most humiliating experience I've ever lived through!

Thad,

First a big WELCOME wavey.gif. Now trophy.gifribbon.gif for your first post! Wow, what a horrible experience. Seems to me the incident itself had to be traumatic as all hell. But you know what? I don't know you and am proud of you! star.gifstar.gifstar.gifstar.gifstar.gif You are obviously a person of class and a real gentleman from an early age. You sound like a REAL MAN to me and the others must live in trailers. NOTthat there is anything wrong with trailers. jester.gif

A big welcome wavey.gif. I guess i was lucky..never had the kind of humiliating experience that you described. But after you've been here a while, and read some of the posts, you'll begin feeling better about yourself, trust me.

P.S. Where was that camp? I'm from upstate NY too.

A big welcome wavey.gif. I guess i was lucky..never had the kind of humiliating experience that you described. But after you've been here a while, and read some of the posts, you'll begin feeling better about yourself, trust me.

P.S. Where was that camp? I'm from upstate NY too.

• 1 month later...

At a pool party when I was about 18 I suffered the chagrin of being depantsed shortly after emerging from the pool I don't think they necessarily knew how small i was they were just randomly trying to embarass anyone on the fact about shrinkage after a long dip in water. They got a special prize trophy with me as I am diminutive to begin with and the shrink factor renders me to baby-size proportions - so small that at any sort of distance some of the audience might have thought i had no penis at all !!! To make things worse the depansing posse were quickly taking polaroids of all of their victims of the evening and posting them up with marks out of ten for the tiniest prize. it was a large party and they managed to get a dozen or so during the course of the evening (I didn't know about the posting - grading thing on till they displayed their work later - no names - but no less humiliating - especially since they gave me an 11 and announced it as the runaway winner then passed it about - i couldn't snatch it away since that would mark me out as the unproud owner to anyone who hadn't witnessed the original entrapment. I got very, very drunk and guess what i didn't feel any more pain about it until my head cleared the next day and the horror sunk in. ribbon.gif

and the horror sunk in

you haven't stated your age... the horror of these people knowing? chances are those you associate with at 18, in the future, will disappear from your life replaced by true friends...

in other posts i have stated using every bit of my sales ability to "con" h. s. phys ed teachers into putting me in charge of keeping class records...work in the office..no gym, no undressing, no showers... you are not alone with this issue. not until age 37 would i appear in a locker room at a gym..now i am a regular at the Y.

The only time I was pants was by the teen-aged daughters of a friend of my mom's when I was in grade school, and they only pant's me down to the undershorts I wore then. (Commando since 1980 something. <g>) I slithered between the couch and the wall and proceeded to holler for my pants to be returned to me. The worst thing was that there were adults, including my parents, there, though they were in another room, and no one came to my assistance for the longest time. Talk about feeling betrayed. <g>

Today, of course, I would drop my shorts, wave my penis in the girls' faces and ask "Is this what you were looking for?", but attitudes were different in the 'Fifties and I was a whole lot less secure in my sexuality. <g>

• 19 years later...