Been pantsed because you were known to be small?

In college I dated a girl who loved to be in control. She was fascinated the first time we had sex about how small my penis was. She like to tease me about it and to be frankly honest we both enjoyed that. During one session in a bathtub she shaved me and said  it was alike a little boy willie.  

at a pool party the next week, me and another guy were boosting a third guy up to reach a frisbee stuck in tree.  My gf ran up and pansted me and my little guy stood out hairless.  Much hooting and hollering.  Heard about it for months.  

• 6 months later...
On 7/14/2002 at 11:10 AM, littlethad said:

tinypenis1 said:

This echoes something that happened to me when I was about 14. I was in summer camp in upstate New York and there was a fierce rivalry between two groups, who slept in different cabins. One night after lights out I went out to the bathroom, which was actually a sort of outhouse between the two cabins. On the way back a couple of guys from the other group waylaid me. They told me they'd beat me up if I made any noise, and I was sort of timid so I kept quiet.

I remember being told that exact same story in boy scouts; so apparently it has happened to others too.

In high school there were three guys who seemed to take great pleasure in depantsing or otherwise humiliating me.  My initial experience happened at the pool, a story I have shared before on another forum. I got a woody at the pool and when it was discovered they depantsed me and held me up out of the water, then tossed me on some girls in the PE class.  It was a big incident, had lots of tongues wagging.  The three guys were suspended but the damage was done.  I'd been outed at school as a "babydick" and that reputation stayed with me through my last day of school.  Unfortunately the depantsing was something that would happen again and again.  I won't go through all of them, but once I got shoved out of the locker room still wet from the shower.  I'd gotten erect in the shower and that triggered them to shove me outside into the gym and hold the door closed.   I also got stripped track practice and left naked on the track.  I am not sure why my bullies were so focused on me getting depantsed.  I can only assume it was their way of "rubbing my face in it" with regard to my micropenis.  Iwasn't the only guy at school to get depantsed, but Idont remember it happening multiple times to other guys.

On 7/9/2022 at 7:25 AM, HurtbutHopeful said:

This was my fear in middle school so I always wore sweat pants with a string. There was a neighborhood bully that knew I was small and picked on me all the time about it. 

My neighborhood bully was my older brother.  He also depantsed me in front of some friends and cousins.  And sat on me.

• 3 months later...
On 2/22/2002 at 8:55 AM, tinypenis1 said:

I wonder if any of you were deliberately pantsed in front of females because the guys knew you had a small penis? I once read about college freshman who lived in a dorm where the floors alternated between men and women. He was woken up in the night and stripped and brought out of his room. He was taken to the stairwell and tied in the nude to the railing just outside the women's floor so all the women leaving for breakfast would see his small penis. Wow!

Yes I was pantsed in 9th grade, it was at a party with all the cool girls so I was marked for life

2 hours ago, TomAustin said:

Yes I was pantsed in 9th grade, it was at a party with all the cool girls so I was marked for life

Yes, when they stripped off my trunks in high school in the pool the three guys carried me over to a group of girls and threw me into them.   In college my "depantsed" situation happened at a sorority house, so yeah I think when the str8 boys are doing the depantsing, they like stripping you down in front of the girls.   

On 2/22/2002 at 7:55 AM, tinypenis1 said:

I wonder if any of you were deliberately pantsed in front of females because the guys knew you had a small penis? I once read about college freshman who lived in a dorm where the floors alternated between men and women. He was woken up in the night and stripped and brought out of his room. He was taken to the stairwell and tied in the nude to the railing just outside the women's floor so all the women leaving for breakfast would see his small penis. Wow!

I was in Jester dormitory at UT in Austin.  The incident you described was exactly like one there.  They took the guy (drunk) and stripped him in a girls lounge and left him naked for the girls to find. The problem was you could get into a stairwell without a key, but not into another level.  No clothes no key. Poor guy!

On 11/30/2021 at 7:37 AM, WeePee said:

So it never happened to me but I often fantasize that it did. One day I hope it does happen. I want to be pantsed in front of a group of women or gay men just so they can see it. I have never been naked in front of anyone but I always think about the reaction I would get. 

I am so glad to be out of high school and college.   Getting pantsed just doesn't happen in a normal adult life.    It's not just the being pantsed part that is nerve wracking, it's also the "are they gonna do it to me again today" fear.

I wasn't "pantsed" but my fraternity house had a septic issue and I stumbled across the wet leach field and fell. I was covered in sewage and made my way back to the party where everyone made me go back outside. It was mid winter, but one of my brothers turned the hose on me and my already wet clothing were even more wet, so I just took them off and walked around the party naked until someone gave me a pair of sweatpants. The next day someone told me, "That water must have been cold because your dick looked like a tic tac". It was in the days before I became proud of my penis and I was absolutely mortified. We had a frat house slut that regularly fucked most of us...but she would never fuck me. I was told it was because she saw me that night.

12 hours ago, canuck45 said:

Fraternities...weird american ritual.

Per Wikipedia . . .

"The expansion of Greek letter organizations into Canada was an important stage of the North American fraternity movement, beginning in 1879 with the establishment of a chapter of Zeta Psi at the University of Toronto. In 1883 the same fraternity established a chapter at McGill University. Other early foundations were Kappa Alpha Society at Toronto in 1892 and at McGill in 1899, and Alpha Delta Phi at Toronto in 1893 and at McGill in 1897."

Based on the tables included in that article, there are currently over 100 active national and international fraternity chapters at Canadian colleges and universities.

Alan G

"Oxford bags were a loose-fitting baggy form of trousers favored by members of the University of Oxford, especially undergraduates, in England from the mid-1920s to around the 1950s. The style had a more general influence outside the University, including in America, but has been somewhat out of fashion since then."

Maybe they were the inspiration for the bell bottoms of the 70s.  The flare of the legs of Oxford bags began at the top of the legs and expanded for their full length, unlike bell bottoms that flared from just below the knee down to the bottom hem or cuff.

Alan G

Yeah one of the popular things for some guys to do it seemed in junior and senior high school was to pull guys gym shorts down unexpectedly.  But we were required to wear jockstraps so mostly your ass was on display more than your dick.  I have had my shorts pulled down playing basketball or some other sport away from school  just guys messing around when not wearing underwear.  I never paniced and immediately pulled them back up nor did it make me mad.   In college I had a part time job in a hot warehouse where you could wear shorts, and there was this one older guy that delighted in jerking my shorts and briefs down in front of the other 5 guys and would make fun of my dick although i am not that small just average id say but Im a grower so was good for his teasing.  I think he liked seeing me shortless lol.

27 minutes ago, BamaSmallOne said:

Yeah one of the popular things for some guys to do it seemed in junior and senior high school was to pull guys gym shorts down unexpectedly.  But we were required to wear jockstraps so mostly your ass was on display more than your dick.  I have had my shorts pulled down playing basketball or some other sport away from school  just guys messing around when not wearing underwear.  I never paniced and immediately pulled them back up nor did it make me mad.   In college I had a part time job in a hot warehouse where you could wear shorts, and there was this one older guy that delighted in jerking my shorts and briefs down in front of the other 5 guys and would make fun of my dick although i am not that small just average id say but Im a grower so was good for his teasing.  I think he liked seeing me shortless lol.

Why would they make fun of your “average” dick?

you do realise that so-called showers do grow when erect also?  

others will of course tell you otherwise to try and make you feel better about what you’ve got, but it’s a fallacy!

7 hours ago, RodEnuf said:

The flare of the legs of Oxford bags began at the top of the legs and expanded for their full length, unlike bell bottoms that flared from just below the knee down to the bottom hem or cuff.

Flares were popular when I was in high school and what we called elephant pants (don't know where that name came from).
Snug at the waist hips and a leg wide enough they covered your shoes,  high wasted, a 3" folded cuff , plaids were popular.

download.png

On 10/17/2022 at 4:45 PM, Wookieboy said:

I was in Jester dormitory at UT in Austin.  The incident you described was exactly like one there.  They took the guy (drunk) and stripped him in a girls lounge and left him naked for the girls to find. The problem was you could get into a stairwell without a key, but not into another level.  No clothes no key. Poor guy!

Awe, JESTER, haven't thought about that in years.  I used to make money opening peoples windows