Dick length of men 6 feet tall + -- a poll

A great guy on Measurection is Kell in LA. Kell formerly had an entertaining Yahoo website that attacted hundreds if not thousands of men who were tall, fit, and "hung like horsefies". It was interesting to me because a lot of people think of us taller guys as being large hung and some of us are quite the opposite. I am 6'4" tall and 5". Therefore, I am putting this poll out for vote on each of us who is at least 6 feet tall and I want to know the following about your your rock hard dick length measurement (remember to measure from the top side base to the tip of your dick):

Interesting stats for some of you who are 6 feet tall or more. I invite you to post something about yourself (including your height) and tell us about being tall and having 3-4 inches or less.

I will start --- I am 6'4" tall (mostly legs tongue.gif ) and wear size 14 shoes (boats) and large gloves. No doubt guys are surprised when I undress in the lockeroom as I am sure they were expecting me to be hung like a horse. I am not quite at the point of parading around in the showers and lockeroom nekid, but close. Maybe after a few beers --- but then you don't drink beer at the gym, do you? My size is 5" hard, but they don't see that since in the lockeroom I am soft.....and that size is probably about 2" or so. I think it does help to trim hair back a bit. I don't wear a bikini because I think I look like a tadpole in one. My gym is about to build a new steam room and sauna for the men and I will tell you about my progress in dropping the towel later.

Now, other tall guys --- how about you?

tongue.gif

I'm also 6'4" with size 14 feet and I get more pissed everyday at the high cost of shoes. Prices go up for size 12 and up, you know.

Anyway, I'm about 7.5" hard. Never measured myself soft, but I'd say it's about 3.5-4". I don't strut around in locker rooms since I work out at home or at my job's gym. It has been whipped out at a bar or two! tongue.gif

(tadpoles are adorable!)

Hey, I'm exactly 6' tall, maybe 1/4" less, but no big deal I guess. My shoes are average size I guess for my height - around a 12 or 13(call me frugal, but I haven't bought a pair of shoes in the USA yet, so I'm not sure what my shoe size translates into!) I use the gym at my university regularly, and I'm positive many men are suprised when they see me undress, ive been told before by men/women they thought i would be hung. hard it is around 3", soft it is less than 1"(BTW, check out my photo of me soft just uploaded recently). After two beers, it completely disappears, which isnt good, considering I'm Czech(home of the best beer in the world, according to a lot of people) and I've learned to hold my beer well, meaning 2 beers(social drinking) do nothing at all to me except shrink it down for whoever is lucky enough to see it. In the sauna, it also disappears from the steam and sitting in an upright position(it retracts when i sit upright)

If you are familiar with geography, then you know that the adriatic sea is just a hop skip and jump from the czech republic(about the distance from philadelphia to washington DC). In case you havent been to Europe, it is the norm to wear speedo type bathing suits, and you get looked at funny if you dont. So yes, I've worn speedos all my life(gotten used to it). Its quite a scene...me, 6' tall, pretty thin, medium build, walking on the beach next to my 5 year old cousin, and he having a larger(or sometimes the same) size bulge as me. oofah!!

Oh well, sorry for ranting on so much,

C ya,

dh411

Error in Poll ---- please substitute 5.50 to 5.74 for the answer which says now 5.50 to 6.74. I think everyone probably already saw that, but just wanted to point it out. I can't change the poll once it starts. That's what happens when you don't proof your work!

Hi there,

Saw the pic of your little dick...wow...quite small. Do you medically suffer from 'Micro Penis' or are you able to perform sexually with it?

How have your partners reacted when they have seen your little pecker?

Any really embarrasing moments? Do small little dicks run in your family?

Would love to here more about you and your esxperiences

E-mail me if you like

tiny_prick@hotmail.com

l8r,

Guest CharlieBear

I don't fall into the confines of the poll. However, I notice something interesting in a few responses. Guys who are tall -- over six feet as defined by the poll -- seem to have a bigger expectation as to the size of thier penis then do shorter guys. I noteced a couple of posts, "I am *ONLY* six inches." or "I am six and a half."

Most of us would be happy with those sizes. Six inches is definitely above average.

I recall on the old small-X-change that Andyaz and I got into it because he said he was "only" 7.5 inches. We later became good friends and exchanged e-mails and pictures. His concern was not his length but his girth and the fact that he appeared extremely small when soft. (As the pictures showed.)

No, I will not post them without Andy's permission (even thought he did post some of them on the old board.) I tried to e-mail him today, and it bounced, so I cannot contact him. Andy: If you see this, e-mail me at the address below.

Bdcon - as a shorter guy I concur with your findings!! I love a taller guy with an average or smaller dick. I get to be hugged from top to toe without any anxiety creeping in - it's bliss believe me!!

Made me smile too - your 6' and 6" i'm just under 5'7" and 5.7" - guess that makes us arithmetic wonders lol

IainB

I'm 6' 1/2" Tall. Always felt a little out of place being that tall. I know thats not "the tallest", yet I always seemed to tower over whatever group I was with... family etc... I'm generally shy, so I always kind of slouched/hunched down a little. Long legs too... so getting in and out of some cars (especially the back seat) was hell. Don't even get me started on the legroom in a coach seat on a plane. crazy.gif

I'm 1" -2" soft and 5" hard. Probably a perfectly respectable size.... on a 5' something frame. But when you expect things to be in proportion... sometimes they are not.

I know many shorter (height wise) who wish they were taller... but the grass is always greener... I used to wish I were shorter.

I've just begun chiropractic care this week to straighten my spine and neck from all that slouching and hopefully clear up some other issues too.

So I can't do anything about wishing to be 5 foot something tall... and I can't do anything to gain penis length either. Guess the best and easiest route is acceptance. smile.gif

Good point Rick... we were getting "off topic".

I Moved (or attempted to move) the whole "Chiropractor" conversation to Rants Rave & Review forum. Ended up getting split into 2 threads though. Not easy to move replies in a thread if the right post wasn't replied to.

We may have gotton off topic a bit, but I have thoroughly enjoyed reading the thread.

True, we get off topic often here within a thread (like now blush.gif), but hey, it's not the end of the world.

Personally, to me, if the original post is a serious question or statement, the thread should stay on-topic...and we, as a community should answer or respond to the poster as best we can. If it's a light-hearted post, or in this case, a poll (which is receiving votes, getting results and performing it's intended task), then friendly chatter is not out of line.

Oh, and my shoe size is 8 1/2.

I'll shut up now.

I am 6'1 tall but my penis is 1.5 inches long when soft. I think people normally expect me to be longer. My girlfriends have been surprised and also I think people in locker rooms or nudist beaches see how tall I am and then look down and get a surprise, to see a tall man with a cute, small uncut stump!

You sure are a tidy little bundle.wink.gif You're just plain cool for under 6' and the 8 1/2 shoe size is cool too. I figure if they're big enough to walk around on and stand on they're big enough. I still may not approach you though. When a person is 5' 3" tall the whole world is big. It's the good old thing about size again. "He's probably hung like a horse." I'm definitely a believer in smaller is better.wink.gif

Care to teach me the wonders of being a big guy?shocked.gif

Jamie,

I know you're straight and have a girlfriend. So don't take this personally. You're another guy I'd avoid, because of size. If somehow we did hook up, you'd see a smile and a relieved look on my face when that "a tall man with a cute, small uncut stump!" deserves.

hi- adding up the numbers in my head (perhaps not a good idea) it looks like 49% of those responding are less than 6 inches. The measurement ( excuse the pun) may be skewed because most of all of us are very small (4 inches hard here). thanks for the good job you are doing here. This site has been a GREAT help for me. I intend to send some money as soon as i can.

Awwe, shucks dude. Thanks for the kind words. I started that in hope of bring us taller guys together. Unfortuately although there were lots of members there was very little real participation.

Anyhow, the site is gone now but thanks to Sean, Measurection is still around. Sure wish I could find a hot tall guy for an ltr.

Kell

Well, with 216 votes in at the time of this post, 131 of them or 60% are under 6 inches. That's encouraging for guys like me who are smaller in stature (5'9") and penis size (5.3 erect nonbonepressed). The results are consistent with my experiences as well.

Corndog

A small guy goes into an elevator. When he gets in, he notices a huge guy standing next to him.

The big guy looks down upon the small white guy and says, "7 feet tall, 350 pounds, 20-inch dick, 3-pound left ball, 3-pound right ball, Turner Brown."

The small guy faints!

The big guy picks up the small guy and brings him to, slapping his face and shaking him, and asks the small guy, "What`s wrong?"

The small guy says, "Excuse me, but what did you say?"

The big guy looks down and says "7 feet tall, 350 pounds, 20-inch dick, 3-pound left ball, 3-pound right ball, my name is Turner Brown."

The small guy says, "Thank God, I thought you said, `Turn around`."

IainB