First Time You Realized You Were Smaller???

Hi, I am a Scandinavian guy, so excuse me if my English is not perfect...

I had the opposite problem...because I went to puberty quite early. I did not measure my penis until I was 13 years old, but I remember that the other boys sometimes commented on my rather long penis. Now, at 30 years of age, it is nothing special, just about 7-7 1/4 Inches long, but since it has not grown since I was about 13½-14 years old, it was indeed quite big for my age when I was from 10 to 14.

I tell you this, because having a quite big one I felt just as embarrased as the boys with a small penis. At 13, many of my mates had penis´about 2-4 Inches, so mine was about two-three times longer than most of the other ones. I did feel very shy about showing them my dick after gym, because I felt they always stared at me. Especially because I always got a hard one on (later I found out that I was gay, but that´s another story!) Only two years later, as the other boys started to cach up I felt comfortable again.

I remember that one boy even asked me if he could masturbate me, but I was too shy, so I refused. Now I realise that he admired me. I was 13, he was 12 and probably he had a penis about 2½ Inches (6 cm.).

Hi Jed cool.gif Welcome to Measurection wave.gif

Were the communal showers the only place that you were "exposed"? Did you try to avoid being in that situation? How did you feel about it then? Have those feelings changed?

Why don't you tell us a bit about your army days? Tell us how you decided that you wanted to use the label "Bi"! smile.gif

I must add from Jr. High school till time before entering the Army. Nudity or concerns about my penis size never bothered me.

But for an Auto Accident before entering the Army I was unaware developing Secondary Hypergonadism (Low Testostrone)

Which caused all sores of troubles. Causing srinkage of the penis. Which cause great humilation for me.

• 1 year later...

One of my friends and I were playing a game of strip poker. It was his idea and I went along. Before long I was down to my underwear and he still had several pieces of clothing to loose. I was a 7th grader and so was my friend Mark. When I lost the final hand, I didn't want to take my underwear down. He insisted and then started laughing when he saw my tiny little 1" dick. It had no hair at all on it. He pulled down his pants and underpants to show me his sex bush and his 7" hard dick. I was humiliated. He suggested that we wrestle with the loser sucking the winner. I ended up sucking him

Two years later when I was in 9th grade my sex hair still had not started to grow. My penis was between 1" and 1.5" soft but never got above 3" when hard. Another friend, Kerry Rice and I went to the pool (indoor) to swim and then I was staing overnight at his house.

I hit him in the nuts by mistake and he was not happy with me so I was trying to make it up to him. He took off his swim suit in the locker room and then came into the shower room nude. He asked me to do the same and I didn't say no. We were the only ones in there so it was ok. He saw my tiny little dick, bald and oh so small. His dick had a thick bush of pubes and was 9" when hard.

To add insult to injury, with my swimsuit in the locker room, I was helpless when 2 7th grade boys came into the shower room. They stripped off their suits to shower naked. Kerry told them look at Mikes tiny shaved dick. You won't believe how tiny it is. They looked and laughed. Each of them had a light dusting of hair. Each of their dicks was bigger than mine. I knew for sure that I was smaller than most.

Hi, this is one of my first posts on this site. For the better understanding of my experiences, I just tell you two or three things about my time as a teenager. From when I was very young, I have always been an athlete, have spent years as an active swimmer and been part of different bicycle teams. There was no possibility to hide your nudity. Being nude and joking about it was an everyday thing. When I was about 14-15, my main concern was not my small dick, but, as I had well discovered to be more attracted to my "own" rather than to the "opposite" sex, to get an erection under the shower. I did not mind my friends noticing my "miniature" but I certainly did not want them to see me in full glory. I remember one afternoon under the shower when John, we nicknamed him the "horse" because of his endowment, showed off his erected dick. We were all amazed about his size and everybody tried to compete. John joked why I didn't participate, I was half way up, and asked what was wrong. I went close to the other guys and put my, by that time stone hard, three inches next to the others. I was by far the samllest one and we could'nt keep from laughing. I didn't mind because the pleasure to see all these nice boners prevailed over the embarassment. I did not even feel humiliated because the laughter was friendly. John became my best friend and from then on we have always spoken about sizes and my liittle endowment openly in a very relaxed and natural way, even in front of other friends. I attach a pic from the web that illustrates size difference between John and myself....

[Attached picture moved to gallery. Click here to see it.]

Ciao! Bonsaidick

This is a great post you've written... charming & classy and with humor and understanding. You kept your dignity without falling prey to humiliation or humiliation seeking... and could find the humor in the very human situation (a la Fellini's view of the world!). Bravo to you Bonsai! Hope to hear alot more from you! smile.gif

scorpio

btw: the smaller guy in the pic is alot cuter & more interesting looking wink.gif

Probably 6th grade was when I comparably realized I was smaller. We were all in 6th grade and we had just started to take showers. I remember there was a guy who has the locker right next to who had a huge penis. He was easily 4 inches flaccid with big balls and a thick mat of pubes. When we undressed we stood next to each other putting our clothes in our locker. As he reached up I looked straight down at his penis which was hanging down compared to mine which just stuck out over my un-dropped balls.

Now I'm not gay and have not had any homesexual feelings, not that there's anything wrong with that, although I'm still young. But I marveled at his penis and was embarrassed when even talking to him because I was afraid he would bring it up to tease me, I knew he had also seen mine (He never did).

Mostly what I remember is that most guys were slightly bigger than me and their balls had slightly dropped while mine were virtually invisible. Our lockers were towards the far end of the locker room away from the showers so we had to pass by everybody to get dressed. He wouls be in front of me or I would be front of him when we had to walk bakc and forth. Showers were mandatory (WHY?!?!?!?!?!) so there was no excuse unless you were willing to fail gym like a nerd. I got hair the next year before most kids which made my penis seem even smaller.

I don't know if I would call it the first time that I realized I was smaller than my peers, or the fact that it was the first time I became aware that some of the other guys were a hella lot larger than me.

I was seventeen and my best friend of many years (same age) and I had taken my dad's motor home for two weeks of fun and travel to Daytona, Florida, when I discovered that some men hide much more in their breeches than others. I had really never considered myself smaller than other guys until that trip.

The second night of the trip we had pulled into one of those campgrounds with all the hookups and were enjoying the sunset with no one else around. We began drinking some beer, talking, and playing around when my friend ask me if I had ever jacked off in front of another guy. I told him that I hadn't and he confided that he hadn't either. So, he ask if I wanted to go inside and we would JO together to a video tape that he had brought with him. We moved inside the motor home, he put in the tape, and we began to remove our clothing. Boy, was I surprised at what I saw!

Now, before I go any further with this story, I must tell you that my friend was a very good looking boy of Norwegian-Irish ancestry: tall, well built, fair complexion, red hair and hazel eyes. He was the heartthrob of many of the young girls at our high school.

When he removed his boxers he had one of the most beautifully circumcised cocks I had ever seen, but I had not seen all that many dicks at seventeen. I would have to guess that semi-erect his penis was approximately six inches long and at least the thickness of a D cell flashlight battery, and his cock head was amazing. As we proceeded to pull on our dicks to get them fully erect I watched his cock grow to its full size and could not take my eyes off it.

I asked him if he had ever measured the monster and he assured me that he had. In fact, he told me that of his four other brothers he was the biggest in the family. He told me that he measured 8 5/8 inches long and 6 1/4 inches of girth. His dick was kind of an oval shape, that is wider than it was thick. I sat there in total awe of his monster cock. When one (me) is blessed with an average size organ a cock that size is a work of art to be savored.

Of course, there is more to the story as the night and the trip goes forward.

I didn't really focus on my penis size unitl I was in my twenties and married. Just like everyone else, I had high school gym class and communal showers. I also lived in a fraernity with communal showers. No one ever said anything to me about being smaller.

The only kid who got harrassed in high school was this kid who had an enormous penis of about 8" soft. One guy told him he had better find a girl with a huge pussy so he could fit.

It wasn't until I was about 27 that I measured myself for the first time and the results came back at 4.5" hard. At that time, I began to think about it more.

7th grade, age 11 I joined the "Y". The very first Saturday swim I went to, I realized for sure that I was small! In the lockerroom, shower, and pool (we had to swim naked, no swim suits allowed), I couldn't believe how many of my classmates and guys my age from other schools had PUBES, and bigger penises, let alone the "older" guys, up to 16! frown.gif At 12 I was an acorn, for sure, but would pop a hardon in the shower and pool, maybe 3" long, stickin' almost straight up against my belly. laugh.gif I stopped goin' to the Saturday swims when I was 13, still pubeless, and embarrassed at that alone, in addition to the small dick I had compared to the guys there! frown.gif

At least, I did get some thrills: I'd swim underwater toward a guy, flip on my back, and come up under him so my cock would brush against his. grin.gif That felt really good! There were so many guys in the pool, I never got caught doin' it! grin.gif

I think it was about 15? I had a friend the same and he was in my opinion "the perfect guy" he was goodlooking, atheletic, girls wanted him, lots of friends...we hung out together a lot and after gr.9 graduation we went back to his house party and to enjoy the sunrise in his hottub (other people were there too) when we got out shortly after 6am; he and I changed in his room, he got naked first and his limp penis was probably around 4" I curiously asked him how big he was hard and he said about 8" he finished changing and left before I had the chance to change

I had not given it any thought until high school. then, it became obvious and I started to think about it alot. Can remember one day vividly, hanging out with 2 buddies drinking beer in the woods. when nature called we just wizzed nearby. Got a good look at both of their cocks and was amazed at how big they were compared to me. I was and am sure they are bigger soft than I am hard (3.5"). kind of a turn on to me, especially when one of the guys later dated one of my ex-girlfriends... but that's another story

• 1 month later...

I was a senior in high school when I really realized that I was smaller. I was in a 10th grade gym class because of a scheduling conflict. I had just had a hernia operation so the scar was still visible and all my sex hair was shaved off.

One day the coach was waiting at the entrance to the shower room to collect our school issued swimsuits. I had to shower with the 10th graders nude and shaved. I have a really tiny dick. It is only 4" when hard. Because I was shaved bald, my dick looked even smaller.

One of the 10th graders saw my tiny dick and laughed. I walked from the shower room to the locker room and the same guy said so everyone could hear: "Look at the seniors tiny, shaved dick. He has a really tiny cock. I knew then, as I looked at the larger 10th graders that I was smaller than most.

IT WASN'T exact the first time I realized I was small, however it certainly was an embarrassing moment. I went to a boarding school in 10th. grade and our showers were shared by the 9th. Graders. I saw a lot of limp dicks that were larger, and some that were smaller than mine. One 10th. grader had not begun puberty, but he had killer looks and did not seem to be embarrassed by his lack of development.

However, there was this 9th grader who was at least six inches taller than me. I was 16 at the time, and he had only turned 14. There was probably a 14 month difference between us His name was Kevin: he stood about 5'8", had dark brown/blond hair, a squarish jaw, killer looks, a V-shaped chest, lots of armpit hair. In a group of 30 boys, he would have been No. 1 in looks department.

well, he would have had an 8 inch penis; he was one of the few (if not only) that would wanker in the shower. There were no curtains and so some six showers faced the opposite six on the other side of the wall. There were walls between the shower heads. I used to shower opposite Kevin and sneak looks as his 8 inch monster was worked up to its full length. He would catch me sneaking!!...and would have noticed my 4.5 incher. One day, when the other showers were relatively vacant, he came across to my side after he finished his shower, exposed himself and put his 8 incher next to my 4.5'er. It only last about 2 seconds, however it has left a lasting impression.

Hey Turkey,

That sure would have left a life-long impression on me as well. I only did a side by side comparison two times (both within a couple of weeks of each other) and he had me beat by an eighth of an inch at best. I always wished we would have continued doing those comparisons as his just kept growing. A couple of years later I remember wondering if the length of mine would have even reached his circumcision scare. His grew to be a little over 7" which I figured made his more than 3 times the size of mine. 8" is almost unimaginable as I thought his must have been about as big as one could get.

My experience was similar to Turkey, I was at a boarding school for a year where the shower room was an open one, and in the dorm some would not mind changing their clothes in front of all, some were real SHOWMEN, happy to show it and stretch it for others to see, I remember how some had nice long foreskin and loved to stretch it in front of others. I was not one of them.Ray,

To answer the original question:

I don't recall exactly how old I was but I'm sure it wasn't long after we moved into a new neighborhood when I was 4 years old. One of my first friends in the neighborhood was 2 years older than me and I remember seeing the size of his quite often. I'll admit that, to some extent, I figured his was bigger because he was older. It didn't take long though before the neighborhood 'Doctor' games came along and I could see that kids younger than me had larger ones as well.

ANOTHER boarding school experience I had occurred between me and an older boy. He was in the Junior grade when I was a sophomore. He was young-looking, with light brown hair and a cute face. One day, during a swimming carnival, he walked into the change room while I was changing and waited until everyone else had left. I was the last to leave, and he came over just as I was putting on my underwear.."You've got hair" he said..."can I have a better look?" Being shy about all this, I turned away despite all my experiences with my neighbour prior to boarding school. I left the change room, leaving him dejected. I was petrified by his advances in a public place. Several weeks later, he approached me after school, and invited me to join him on a bench in a quiet spot of the school. He told me that although he was a Junior, he had no pubic hair and that his penis was small. I didn't know what to say...and he unzipped to show me that what he had voiced was indeed true. And it was true! He had a thin four inch penis, and was completely hairless. He asked if I would invite him to my home for the weekend...and would you believe, I said 'NO" !!! (Unbelievable !!!) I think I was just plain scared...but as I now look back on this, it was an opportunity missed. What could have been !!! (Has anyone ever chickened out?)