Size Poll?

MrBig

I'm 5 1/4' by 5 1/4" on my best days. i used to be 6" long by 5 3/4" girth about 20 years ago. Some of the lost length can be attributted to the increase in the fat pad, but this does not account for the loss in girth. I Would love to elaborate on the subject, but this is probably not the right thread. Perhaps a future thread could explore this phenomenon.

3-4" soft

6.5" X 5" maximum hard

6 X 4.5 a little less excited

If it where thiker I 'd be a lot happier w/ it...Want to bet the fat sucked out of my love handles and pumped into my cock ;-). I think the only reason a wish to have a big ol 8X6 er is vanity.. I'm mostly bottom I don't have to worry about filling any asses (or vaginas) for that matter. I just want to look in the mirror and see a big ol thing. And to show it off to other guys. On the other hand I still show it off to other guys(the way I am ) and all of them seem to like it... another thing that worries me is getting older. Right now I have my young cuteness to realy on, but latter on I'm in trouble.. Most people think old guys are still hot if there hung. But I just hope to be a cute old man that can still compete with the young ones [-)

Hi circumcisedfive,

Welcome to the site! On your question about posting pics, we cannot post these in the forums, we have a great photo gallery to put them in. To put pics in the gallery, click on photo galleries at the top of the page, then click on upload photo, and follow the instructions. By the way, if you guys are not photo gallery members, i encourage you to join. This is one of the best photo galleries i have ever seen, and it DOES NOT cost a arm and a leg like most other sites out there. for more info on joining the photo galleries, or becoming an SOS sponsor, click here!!!

• 16 years later...