Deep throat poll

MrBig

17 hours ago, Ruly said:

At least 3 girls have told me how easy it is to take me all the way in and even engulf my balls. With out me making them gag. My most recent and longest relationship ex gf even told me it wasn't really deep throating just deep mouthing

Same here.  Embarrassing.

She hasn't said it specifically but my wife clearly enjoys sucking my small cock. She does it frequently and enthusiastically and clearly enjoys how excited it gets me. I assume she wouldn't be so enthusiastic about it if she had to work hard and actually learn how to deep throat.

I would be happy just getting a BJ.  I think the wife might be on a BJ strike.  I like it when she does deep throat, but it is not a requirement.  As long as she sucks and licks the head,  i am happy.  Even better if she uses her hands. A lubed finger in the ass is a nice addition every once in a while if i am clean and there is now tp shortage due to corona virus hoarding.

For a long time in my life my best erection was 5.75" BPL, after almost a decade of (undisciplined) jelqing I have reached a solid 6.5" BPL.

In my previous size, most women could comfortably swallow all my cock into their mouths and I could feel the tip touching the entrance of their throat. At my current size, most women can swallow my entire cock just for a few seconds before they start gagging or feel short of breath, and some of them just can handle a 3/4 of my length (I have no idea how really BIG men, or women or men with a really brave mouth, do this.)

However, the real problem with pushing my entire cock into a mouth is that although my dick has a 5.35 " girth for most of its length, it has 6" girth at the very base ... and pushing it all the way in can cause teeth to scrape the skin.

I have no idea what it feels like to put the cock and testicles into a mouth at the same time (another user commented he can do it and I think it's great), even when completely limp I just can't do something like that ... and I perfectly know that I would NOT like to have 6 "inches of circumference in all my cock.

Edited by ~Soma~

• 3 weeks later...

My wife sucked my cock back in January, first time in a long time. Unfortunately, it was my idea, not hers. She never initiates sex anymore due to health issues.

It was OK, always good to get your Johnson ingested, but she had little energy and after maybe ten minutes we stopped. It’s been a long time since she’s been able to make me orgasm.

In her younger, wilder days she was an enthusiastic cocksucker she could handle almost any length as long as it wasn’t too thick. And she really enjoyed having her partner climax in her mouth, and then swallowing.

As I have previously posted my late wife was an amazing cocksucker.  From our very first date I knew she had something special. She sucked with such enthusiasm and joy which did not wane for over 30 years.  She didn’t deep throat me the first night but she did on our second date.  Only one gal had done me deep previously and just one since my wife passed. 

Cocksucking was her specialty and deep throat was an occasional variance...maybe once a month.  She actually preferred I cum in her mouth not her throat so she could taste it.  

My current lady friend is not so special when it comes to cocksucking.  She is learning though.  About half my length gags her.  I am certain deep throat is not in my immediate future.  

I don't remember any woman ever having trouble deep throating me. Or, more descriptively, at 4", shallow throating me. 

The girl I lived with loved sucking my cock. Our sex was almost exclusively oral. She said her ex-boyfriend, a teammate of mine in high school football, was too big to enjoy sucking. 

Although my wife likes to cum from penetration, she does love to suck my cock. She's easily the best I've ever had. She loves to catch me dripping wet from the shower and attack my little guy. 

Best I can recall no woman has explicitly told me about my small dick.  However, in sucking it, they have come close by implication, seemingly comparing it to others.  "First time I ever got a whole dick in my mouth"  or "First time I could get the balls in too."  or, one time, "I don't like sucking your dick" or, the opposite, "I like sucking your dick."

My girlfriend loves to suck my dick and because of my size she is able to put all of my dick in her mouth.  She never like to suck her past boyfriends because they were all to large and made her gag.  They would try to make her suck more than she could and it was not enjoyable for her.  That is one of the benefit of having a small dick, it is easier to get deep throat.  

3 hours ago, 4.5inchkoreancut said:

My girlfriend loves to suck my dick and because of my size she is able to put all of my dick in her mouth.  She never like to suck her past boyfriends because they were all to large and made her gag.  They would try to make her suck more than she could and it was not enjoyable for her.  That is one of the benefit of having a small dick, it is easier to get deep throat.  

Deep?

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I've only had one person unable to deep throat me. I had an X who could sing the star spangled banner while she went down on me. For my partner's mind being short and skinny had many benefits for them.

For myself I agree with others who said it's not just the length but the curve and sometimes the shape can make it difficult to deep throat. I always try because I love the sensation of deep throating someone. I was able to deep throat a guy that was 9" in length and 7" in circumference. He was one of these unusual men who was large but knew how to use it.  He would softly dominate me,  he would have me sit in a chair and he would slowly start to mouth fuck Me. His cockhead was really large, and just his head would fill my mouth with that wonderful warm velvety feeling , and I could taste his sweet precum. He would slowly mouth fuck me and go in more little-by-little , till he had his whole cock in my mouth I could feel his pubes against my face. This was his foreplay before he fucked me He would then lay on the bed and I would slowly take in that huge  Cock of his.  After I was comfortable with all of him inside me I'd me, he would then put me on all fours and fuck me from behind . I never felt so full in my life, I wanted him to be my boyfriend but it wasn't possible. Most likely this turned out to be a good thing because I don't think my anatomy could have handled him all the time . Taking somebody so big in such a sensitive Is area felt so a Is animalistic. Also knowing he owned me felt so exciting.. But I digress While most guys will complain how their girlfriends can't take them all the way down, I usually have to stay quiet. Lol

Edited by tomishere

• 3 months later...

It's not the length  that is the issue but the girth.  Girthy dicks are hard to swallow.   One of the complements I got was from a guy who told me that he loved the fact he could swallow my whole penis without gagging and that he LOVED that.  I have had several partners express they like being able to swallow me whole without trying to hard.   It's an advantage!

• 2 months later...

My wife tried this with me one time.. and one time only.  I knew that she was trying to please ME. 🙂.   ..  I could tell that it wasn't enjoyable for her except for that fact.  ...  I told her that it wasn't necessary, and that whatever we did, I wanted it to be an enjoyment for us both.  👍... I know that she was relieved...and I did mean what I said.

:omgsmilie: Now people will know how I got my nickname. 
I'm a cocksucker and one can even say I'm kind of addicted to it. I like it in many forms.  From gentle to rough, from just kissing and licking the glans to be face fucked. I've learned to relax my throatmuscles to the max and to suppress the gag reflex. I have to say that sometimes my throat wil hurt a little for a day or so but not allways. :D