Father, Brothers Size Difference

clint6

I have three brothers and of course a father (now deceased). All of us are from the same mother and father. We all saw each other nude many, many times. Swimming, showering, dressing, peeing, camping, boy scouts, you name it. Of the five of us, all of our cocks were different sizes. As luck would have it, mine was the smallest. One brother's was beer can size...not long, but very fat. Another's was easily 8 inches and a normal circumference. A couple of us are hairy, and one smooth, one in between. Different ball sizes as well. I would have thought that males from the same family would have more similarity. Any observations from your family? I've been hung up about this for years. I feel that somehow I was cheated.

I agree with Josh. You are equating small with worse. I too am the smallest in my family, but I am smarter and more successful than any of them put together. Plus, I have a stable healthy relationship. Yep, I suppose I about have it made -- and I have a small dick. Life is good. jump.gif

I have 2 brothers, and a dad of course, same parents. My recollection of my dad nude was that his balls were big.. hung low, and dick was big.. (then) now I would estimate about avaerage size. (he died in 1982) My dad hard, anyones guess, I never saw his erection, though.. I heard parents screwing many times.

Older brother about same size as me I believe. Seen his morning wood many times, when younger.

My younger brother may be a bit bigger erect than me. When he and I were young, (me; 13, him 12) we did 'play' twice. At that time he was just a fraction bigger than me. I have not seen either brother naked in about 35 years.

When growing up, we were 4 men (3 boys+dad) and mom - one bathroom! Well, need I say that us 3 boys, and dad occasionally would urinate in toilet at same time, depending on our urgency and need. Wasn't often that dad got in on it, but it did happen. Mom used to say that it sounded like a pipe broke in bathroom. Again guys, no playing, but there was the 'view'. My older brother was 7 yrs my senior, and well developed by time I woke up to the penis as anything but a tool to point pee with. (snow writing.. up in the north you know)

Shirt-less, I am by far the most hairy, that I have seen in last year.

Wish

Okay, I can't help it. I do feel cheated. I'm trying to work on it, but at this point, this is how I feel. The problem is that it's really not terribly small. About 2 inches soft but grows to about 6 hard and over 6 around. But, like I said, I'm hung up about it for whatever reason. I guess because I've always compared it and everyone's seems bigger than mine. It's like my weight. I weighed 240 lobs in high school. In college, I lost down to 165 and wore size 31 pants. Trim by anyone's standard. The funny thing is that I still thought of myself as fat. It's a brain thing and I guess it's the same with penis size. Even though it works (I have 4 children), and it falls in the normal range, I'm still convinced that it's small and I wish like everything it was bigger. Don't know why. I don't know what would be any different. I'm not having an affair and don't plan on it. So it suits my wife. I am seldom in a situation where anyone even sees it. So that's my plight.

Clint, it's a bitch, isn't it???? Especially when we recognize ourselves that what we have should satisfy us, yet we still feel like we're lacking somehow. Dont know what to say to you to make you feel better...you've already admitted that your size is more than repectable. I'd be very happy to have your dimensions, but like so many who participate in this forum, we never seem happy with what we have.

In reply to:

The problem is that it's really not terribly small. About 2 inches soft but grows to about 6 hard and over 6 around.

Damn -- 6" x 6" -- that is not anywhere near small. The thickness alone puts you in a very comfortable catagory. Quit your whining dude. People in hell want ice water. Think about those of us who are 2 or more inches less on both measurements. And we are not complaining anywhere near what you are moaning about.

Your problem with the weight thing and this too indicate to me you need to be talking to a psychologist. This is totally in your head. hugs.gifhugs.gif

Guest CharlieBear

I met "wish" on another site and we started to correspond, then we started to exchange IM's. We began to compare personal information. As wish said, he helped me with some of my problems, and I hope I helped him with some of his.

Then wish did an interesting thing -- I wish he would tell you all about it -- maybe in the off topic forum. He took a trip and visted a number of his online friends. He came and stayed a while with my wife and I. We became close friends and still exchange greetings and calls almost daily.

I don't know why I am tell you all this, but if either of us ever disappear from the site, you can ask the other what happened. BTW he just told me his black lab is sick.

Yes Bear, since we broke the ice, so to speak, I guess I'll tell a little more of my travels.

In the last year, I have visited online 'friends' in New York, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Florida, Texas, and Missouri. The trip to Texas was business, but I combined that with visits to friends in Missouri and Texas.

All my travels came to abrupt halt however when I lost my job in February. In the last 12 months I have been thru or in over 1/2 the continental US.

I'm now working in Ohio, but hoping for a possible job in North Carolina.. Supporting two residences is the shits... expensive... and I'm no longer near the wife, dogs, or my nice home in Michigan. And being a 'contractor' worker without benefits just makes life the complete pits. Makes life rough for my wife, too. As we have a nice home/yard to care for, and I am not there to deal with things.

I move again tomorrow FROM a townhouse with a roommate I have known less that two weeks, to another apartment with a roommate I have met only once. I moved in here on 9/7, and current roommate has his girlfriend here too. He said he threw her out a few days before I committed to move in. The day I moved in, he said the landlord 'sold' the place, and we all have 15 days to move out. His girlfriend has been here.. since I moved in 1 week ago. She seems 'nice', but I don't trust her.

New roommate is a divorcee, the same age as me. Current roommate is 33 y/o. I think new guy will be a better fit as a roommate.

I have met and interviewed some very interesting guys to live with in last few weeks here. 25 y/o Air Force Pilots, College students, to 28 y/o school teachers...to 48 y/o diviorced guys.

My reasons for roommate is that my 'contractor' income is about 75% of what I received at my old job, plus the expenses to support me here. crazy.gif

Having had sexual experiences with men, and being married, this has been a trying time for me. Two prospective roommates were really HOT & G/L, too. But I need to keep my pecker in my pants.

Talk about a man in 'limbo'.. thats me. I even need to buy a mattress to sleep on starting Saturday, or sleep on the floor. Here there is an older matteress, left by a past roommate. Still I am mobile I guess. Everything I have with me in Ohio will fit IN or ON my car, even if I buy the mattress. Good thing I have an SUV.

Who knows, I may pack it all up and head to NC in three weeks. Need to find a place to live there then too. I suppose if I was 20 y/o, all this would be fun, but hell I will turn 49 in about 1 week.

I just - this second - got an overnight delivery pkg.(doorbell rang) from the propective employer in NC. They will be flying me out in next week or so for an interview. Walmart Corporate HQ did same in July.

Wish

Damn, it's just one thing after the other with him. The poor guy needs a break. I think it's cool and you must mean a lot in his life since he remembers when the friendship started. I and my buds celebrate our friend/kin/ship but bet none of us know when it sarted. thumbup.gif Wish your wife would be nuts to not want a cool and sensitive guy like you around.

Thanks Thom, but it is the M2M experience that caused me ALL the grief... both with wife and the job loss.

Sometime when (if) I get settled, I'll have to tell 'MY STORY'. And Bear would concur I feel, it is a whopper.

I also think the wife will stick with me... when I left home last Saturday for Ohio, she was crying... and saying she wishes it did not have to come to this.

Wish

Yea.. probably called 'PERSONAL DESTRUCTION'.

With ALL that I have done... would definately be at least 'R' rated.... 'X' if all chapters were told.

The movie.. lets see.. 'Personal Destruction - a Bi-sexual Man's primer on what not to do'

I do feel overall better though Bear... seems that working again is giving me some purpose.. some reason.. some hope. MAYBE.. JUST MAYBE that light in the tunnel is not a fucking frieght train - though that horn.. is unmistakable !

Wish

I have two brothers who were also my first JO buddies. I am in the middle size wise while the oldest of the the three. With us height and dick size go hand in hand (pun intended). My youngest brother is the tallest at 6'4" with a 6.5" cock. I am 6'2" with a 5.5" cock and the middle brother is 5"8" with a 4.5" cock. These were the estimated sizes based on my own when my youngest brother was about 17.

My half-brother is a full 3" longer than I am, that's easy to figure because we had different mothers ( it's the mother who carry's the gene that determines the size as I understand) it was funny when we were kids, though I'm better looking. LOL

My four son's are all longer than I am (I'm 6" X 6", uncut) they were much larger than I would have thought and it's been many years since we've all been to Blacks Beach but they were good size as teenagers. The youngest is a 9"er and he is enjoying himself, he assures me of that anyway and he sure has the lady's fooled if he isn't that large. We were all uncut by design, I didn't think it was all that necessary in the first place, so we didn't do it to them.

• 9 months later...

Clint,

I never did see my dad nude before he dies and have no brothers. I can tell you from a different point of view that it is weird to have a smaller penis than my sons, especially since one of them hasn't started puberty. In fact, both of them had longer penies than mine at a very youg age, but of course mine was thicker. My 12 year old has bypassed my flaccid size in length and width. I recently accidentally walked in on him when he was masturbating and I can also tell you that he is about 2" longer than me when hard.

Over the years, they have asked me why my penis was so much smaller than the other dads, such as when we were at the Y, camping and using communal showers, etc. It was an awkward topic, but I lived through it.

Mike

uh...back to topic; I'm the youngest of three brothers. Oldest mentioned that he was so happy that his wife was a virgin (this was a long time ago) so that she wouldn't know what she was missing. Second brother hung like a bull. Major meat erect. (Have seen the morning woody). Father was above average. My brothers and I look nothing alike. Different faces and body types. I look like my father, my brothers look like two different uncles on mothers side. I have often wondered why second brother got so much and I got the runt penis. Genetics is unfair.