Father, Brothers Size Difference

clint6

47 minutes ago, TinyJock said:

I should maybe insert this here. I  visited him in the hospital with Marie. I think he recognized me, because he became excited and made strange sounds when he first saw me. I vividly remember seeing his diaper (?) open to the side, briefly exposing his cock lying across his thigh -- very long, slender and dark, almost like a black's. I felt oddly guilty about seeing his cock like that. 

It's come back to me why I felt oddly guilty about seeing Art's cock like that. It was disturbingly sexual to see his cock. I was aware I was aroused by seeing it. The possible homosexual implications were too difficult for me to confront at that time in my life. 

6 hours ago, TinyJock said:

I know that in three-ways I always let the other guy do most of the fucking, so I assume there's something psychological involved relating to the size of my cock. 

Woww.   Enough 3-ways to draw generalities?  Interesting that you weren't deterred from such activities, but yet accepted a more submissive role.  I avoided each opportunity because I knew that would be the case!

Edited by Guest

14 hours ago, overthehill said:

Woww.   Enough 3-ways to draw generalities? Interesting that you weren't deterred from such activities, but yet accepted a more submissive role.

Well, yeah. First of all, I've been in a pretty good number of 3-ways. Especially in the Navy and when I was finishing up college. Plus, I was in a menage a trois relationship for two or three months with a well-hung Italian-American guy from class who joined my girlfriend and me. I'd love to get involved in 3-ways now if my wife were so inclined.

Second, this isn't a survey or study in statistics. These were my own personal experiences and I feel confident in drawing conclusions from them. I knew what was going on. Although I often fucked the girl, I almost always went first and the other guy finished her off. Usually due to my own inhibitions and consciousness of having the smaller cock, but often at the girl's behest. Some women made quite explicit their preference for the larger cock when it came to fucking. Or my smaller one for oral. 

About not being deterred, as I said I've always loved MFM 3-ways and never had any trouble accepting second string status. In fact, truth be told, probably got off on it! Wasn't at all like high school and college football where I competed like hell to be top dawg!

9 hours ago, TinyJock said:

Although I often fucked the girl, I almost always went first and the other guy finished her off. Usually due to my own inhibitions and consciousness of having the smaller cock, but often at the girl's behest. Some women made quite explicit their preference for the larger cock when it came to fucking. Or my smaller one for oral. 

Ya, think the bigger dicks that can achieve full penetration are better able to provoke vaginal orgasms with vaginal contractions instead of just clitoral orgasm?  Can't say that I've ever felt a vaginal contraction, probably because I can't provoke them with a short member?  Or maybe I'm too short to feel them?  

Participating in 3-ways, I thought you might have knowledge of this.

On ‎10‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 11:13 PM, TinyJock said:

About not being deterred, as I said I've always loved MFM 3-ways and never had any trouble accepting second string status. In fact, truth be told, probably got off on it! Wasn't at all like high school and college football where I competed like hell to be top dawg!

Really an interesting psychological adjustment.  I guess I was stuck in your high school mindset for life!  Real psychological adjustment is accepting things exactly as they are, recognizing what can be changed and what can't.

• 5 weeks later...

I have a brother that is a year younger and bigger. At first I was comfortable showing him my small one. But after seeing my cousin’s (who was the same age as my brother) and noticing that they were similar size, that’s when it hit me that I was small. I think realizing I was small so young, really messed up with my confidence.

@Triasco9.5 When exposed to certain things at an age where we can be the most influenced things can have a lasting effect that can stay in some cases for life. 

Comments around your penis size can really stick and you don't have to be small either. The shy hung guy I know, well he was ridiculed at school in the showers for being a "freak" as he was often called. Through early adulthood girls would see him as a guy who has to be dated if you want size. All that has stuck with him hence his shyness. 

Self esteem and the male ego can be destroyed when a boy/man receives negative comments on what's between his legs. Negatives can be directed to big, average or small because size and appearance are, after all, in the eye of the beholder! 

@Red Scott Similar with a friend of mine.  Large and  in school girles 'dated' him once or twice.  He felt they only went out to see his trouser snake and not for him at all. No self-esteem whatsoever.   No real relationship till 30 or so, then married 4 years, divorced and single for the last 20 years.

@Triasco9.5 To clarify, each girl only date once or twice.  he eventually caught on they were re-cycling him... not only 1 or 2 dates in all of high school...
Guess this is for the LPSG and the woes of being large large large....

Edited by canuck45

@Triasco9.5 of course when he is telling me his 'problem' I am thinking....yeah right, to have such a problem....but said nothing.   Then thought about it, low self-esteem, feels he is being used, not having a meaninful relationship.... hmmm a large penis may not be all some of think it may be..

@canuck45 You don't say? lol.  But I don't fault people necessarily for not understanding. Their perspectives are informed by their experiences. And everyone's problems and issues feel closer than that of others when they first encounter them. But now we're getting off topic. 

Who wants a freaking relationship in high school? This kid had a dream and doesn’t even realize it. I never dated a girl for more than a month in high school. I think the longest was six weeks. And that’s cause she was ‘unflushable.’ And I never had sex with any of them. 

Would have been ideal to know I was getting laid or at least blown in the second date and then I could move on. 

@pokerpro831 Well, as they say, different strokes for different folks, and to each their own. Where some people are interested in sex, others are interested in relationships, even when most people their age may in general gravitate toward one or the other. 

From what I know of him, I'm sure my father might have enjoyed being as endowed as myself and the attention that came with it.   I, on the other hand, didn't particularly care for it, especially when I was younger.  I'm somewhat different today, but there's a cheapness to attention directed at only a single aspect of a person's being, and I am not a fan of that sort of attention because of it. 

@canuck45 I think it's perfectly reasonable to think that having a large penis can't be such a problem, but we less well hung guys don't often consider that there's big and then there's BIG! The latter often being problematic.

I think once you go beyond 7.5" - 8" many women just think "no way" That's why I've always said, if given the choice, a 7" x 5.5" penis would be the size I'd want. It's a size that's considered big without being intimidating for whichever sex! 

I certainly wouldn't swap (if it were possible) my current size for one that's BIG big! It would likely be counter productive, besides my life has gone fine in the grand scheme of things with what I currently have. 

• 1 year later...

Im the runt of the family both in height and penile dimensions. Im around an inch soft and my brother, dad and two uncles are all  around 5 inches flaccid.  My brother and the younger uncle are both 7" hard and very healthy girth, so Im assuming my dad and older uncle are about the same erect.

I recently found out from my mother that my father's cock is above average, but not overly large, as I have been told mine is several times.  So my size is likely from a combination of their genes, though I suspect my larger size is from my mother's side.  But she was adopted, so we'll likely never know. 

Yup...smaller than all my brothers. I have one brother thats 10 years older. Then one brother thats 4 years younger. I also have 2 stepbrothers that are 6 and 9 years younger...we're not related but that doesn't mean I don't feel outta place.

The one thats 4 years younger is the biggest and the only one I've seen hard and know the measurements of (he was worried about his size and we measured when we were 17 and 13 y.o.). He was already 7 inches hard at that age. That sucked man

Don't know about my dad and never saw him naked...one experience I'm glad we've never had lol...

• 2 weeks later...

Well all I can say is the "long and skinny dick" gene has mutated and grown rampant in my family for at least three generations and it isn't looking so good for the fourth generation.  I don't know when the gene started, but it definitely was carried by my father and uncle.  They would join us now and then when we skinny dipped in our pool.  As kids we thought they were big, but found out that while they were long, they were both very skinny.  My brother and I acquired those genes, both of us being waaaay below average in  terms of girth.

Both of my sons proudly? carried that gene forward, as did my brother's two sons.  While I have never seen my two nephews hard, soft they definitely fit in with the rest of us.  As for my five grandsons, it looks like at least three of them take after their father, grandfather and great--grandfather.  

But I can't complain.  My little guy has led a happy and fulfilled life and is able to rise to the occasion when called upon.

I am an only child so I don’t have any brothers to compare myself with. I can recall seeing my dad’s flaccid penis only a few times and very briefly. It was not all that  impressive as I remember but it certainly wasn’t tiny like mine is. I have no idea if my smallness is due to genetics or some sort of hormonal abnormality. It seems to work just fine though.

I have no recollection of ever seeing my father's dick.  However. I certainly do remember seeing my brother's.  He was three years older than me.

My brother was easily the favorite of my siblings, my parents and myself.

He was a better student than me.

He dressed better than me.

He worked harder than me.

He was more popular than me.

We saw each other naked often...no big deal.

Being younger I was so interested in his hairy dick before I went thru puberty.  It looked so big compared to mine.

I often listened to him jerk off at night.

As I started to get a few pubic hairs my dick started to grow a bit.  By the time I made it thru puberty my dick was the envy of my brother.  Suddenly he was envious of me instead of the other way around.  He even had me show his friends what his "little" brother had.  After that I never envied him again!

On 5/25/2020 at 2:03 PM, Allen43 said:

I am an only child so I don’t have any brothers to compare myself with. 

I pity small guys who had well endowed brothers.  Heck, from what I've observed, I pity any guy who has a brother.

Edited by Guest