Father, Brothers Size Difference

clint6

4 hours ago, jacob_k said:

Yup...it fucking sucks. Even just knowing that you're the smallest messes with you and it's even worse when they joke or laugh about it even if they aren't trying to be malicious about it...

Not malicious?  But, basking in superiority at the expense of others?

Bit of a difference between all of us and passive nudity was not uncommon around the house. My father was on the small side of average, I am smaller than him, and my older brother was on the large side. My brother certainly went through a phase emphasizing that I was the little brother, which was embarrassing. Not too bad overall though.

Always seemed interesting that we were each different in size.

From @Red Scott:  "When exposed to certain things at an age where we can be the most influenced things can have a lasting effect that can stay in some cases for life." 

I agree totally!  I've mentioned two things from my youth that really stuck with me and affected my life as an adult.

The first was being forced to go naked at home by my older brother.  Although I hated it initially, I eventually realized I enjoyed being naked at home other than in my bedroom or the bathroom.  And, to this day, I am most comfortable at home when I'm naked.

The second was just three years later when, at age fourteen, I saw my first naked girl.  She was only eleven but very pretty and just beginning puberty.  To this day, I find both girls and boys who are in their early stages of puberty to be beautiful creatures - somehow so full of life.

Edited by CuriousNow
Added quotation marks. My English English teacher, Miss Welbourne, would be proud!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Growing up, my older brother and I shared our own floor with separate bedrooms at opposite ends of the hallway and a shared bathroom between them. Since it was just the boys on the floor, there was no need for modesty, so we saw each others' penises pretty much daily as we walked back and forth between our rooms and the shower. I was less of aware of sizes at the time, but I had perceived us as being roughly the same size. It wasn't until college when I was naked with lots of guys that I first realized that most guys are bigger than me

• 1 month later...

Growing up, we had a beach house with a changing/shower room downstairs. All the males would change and shower after coming in from the beach. I saw uncles, friends, cousins, etc. naked my whole life. My dad and his 4 brothers were all hung, easily 6" flaccid. I never saw the erect. I had a cousin who was a year older than me. At 12, he was probably 3-4". By 15, he looked just like our dad's at 6+" flaccid. I saw him erect a lot and while I never measured, he was at least 8" erect. I had a cousin on my mom's side who was the same age as me. Our dicks were identical in size our whole life.

I still remember how humiliating it was letting dad see me nude for the first time, as a teen.  Knew he was hung like a horse & hoped to inherit an alpha cock too, yet I had a puny peepee compared to cousins.  We showered together at the gym growin up but not since hitting puberty had I been seen without underwear. My heart was racing as I pulled down my tighty whities.  As always, I was shriveled up like a little boy‘s.  How disappointing for a dad to see his son with manhood so pathetic and inferior.  There was another dude showering too, around my age but way more well-endowed.  That was when I started accepting I would never measure up.

Edited by uniball

• 8 months later...
Guest handle2538

I have 1  brother (older by ~2 years).   Between him and my dad, I have seen them both soft (often, enough).   Both looked about the same as me...I would estimate 5".   I think that's partially why I was shocked in middle school when I saw my friends / classmates with bigger floppy dicks.    I thought small soft dicks were 'normal'.

I don't have any brothers but I have seen my dad just in passing and he's way bigger than me, I'd guess around 3" soft... Don't know what happened to me lol but he's also like a foot taller, maybe he's not my real dad haha who knows

My younger brother passed but I’m smaller than my older brother for sure, at least from what I can tell, have not passed him up naked in years so … I know we both are cut and about 2” flaccid. I’m not sure what his size is erect, I’m closer to 5.5”. Thin girth 

@handle2538, I too thought small dicks were normal in middle school, haha

Edited by Guest

• 2 weeks later...

My dad and older brother (2 years) are about the same size. I’ve only seen my dad soft. I’m seen my brother hard before. We are both between 5-5.5” . I too was shocked in middle school/high school  when I saw other dudes that were more hung compared to my 2-3” softie

Edited by Guest

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, Ryguyga80 said:

So, when I was 14, I saw my dad naked.  He was going to the kitchen to get something to drink in the middle of the night and I was in the living room with a clear view to the refrigerator.  His dick poked straight out and was pretty much just a head poking out of hair - maybe an inch long

Sounds he might have been a grow-er rather than a show-er..   Or maybe he was just small like so many of us

Guest scytode

my older brother has always been bigger than me, though not big, hard he's a bit over 5" and I'm just 2", I have only seen my dad soft and he looks similar to my brother, around 3"

As I've said in other threads, the only thing I know about my Sperm Donor's (aka father) penis is that he could not keep it in his pants.  Did women like him because of it's size or was he a good lover with a small penis?    An older brother slept nude.  I saw him many times flaccid.  It was about 5 inches.  Another brother showered outdoors and walked nude back to the house.  He was at least the size flaccid I am.  I have one brother left.  We talk.  He's nearly 8 inches hard but not as thick as I.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/19/2021 at 6:47 AM, Ryguyga80 said:

So, when I was 14, I saw my dad naked.  He was going to the kitchen to get something to drink in the middle of the night and I was in the living room with a clear view to the refrigerator.  His dick poked straight out and was pretty much just a head poking out of hair - maybe an inch long

How did you feel about that? Were you relieved that he was small too or embarrassed for him?

I'm the oldest of three brothers. We were all more or less the same size. I did "play" with my middle brother for a while and our dicks might have been cast from the same mould. We seem to have got our size from our dad. I saw him naked plenty of times growing up and his flaccid size seemed very close to mine and my brothers. Interestingly, I know that my mother thought that my dad had a small dick. When I was about ten, I overheard a drunken conversation that my mother had with my aunt and learned a few eye opening things before my presence was discovered, particularly about my dad. 

13 hours ago, Victor66 said:

I know that my mother thought that my dad had a small dick. When I was about ten, I overheard a drunken conversation that my mother had with my aunt and learned a few eye opening things before my presence was discovered, particularly about my dad. 

That's funny! After my Dad passed, I was staying with my Mom to keep her company in the days afterward. My Mom has never discussed sex, but I guess as part of the grieving process she opened up. She told me she always wanted sex but my Dad was the one that seldom wanted it. Just out of curiosity I asked if he was "well endowed" or if he was small like me and my brother. She said, "On no! He was big. I don't know what happened to you and your brother". 

I never saw my dad hard, but his limp cock was as big as my erection.