Father, Brothers Size Difference

clint6

6 hours ago, Nillywilly said:

@SloStroker Men get their penis size not from their fathers, but from their mother’s father. Men also get male pattern baldness from their mother’s father. 

Women get their breasts from their father’s mother.

Genetics, it’s a funny thing.

it is -

my moms dad had a 9 in erect penis!

im barely 5in*

yes good points about the mothers health -

my mother had chronic asthma her entire life - it took her at only 72 -

im not blaming her or asthma for my penis size - my younger brother quite a bit bigger - its just how the ingredients get mixed!

On 10/10/2020 at 4:49 AM, jacob_k said:

Yup...it fucking sucks. Even just knowing that you're the smallest messes with you and it's even worse when they joke or laugh about it even if they aren't trying to be malicious about it...

yes its difficult to deal with -

i learned about it through a challenge by younger brother

21 hours ago, Nillywilly said:

@SloStroker Men get their penis size not from their fathers, but from their mother’s father. Men also get male pattern baldness from their mother’s father. 

Women get their breasts from their father’s mother.

Genetics, it’s a funny thing.

Well, my grandfather on my Mom's side died before I was born, but I guess he had a tiny dick. lol!

My grandfather on my Dad's side used to joke that he had a "bean dick"...long and skinny.

yes my grandfather on my dads side was normal - average

but my moms dad had a big un - 9in erect big bull nuts very hairy crotch -

i handled it several times

he was a small man 

my younger brother shocked me when he challenged me to a hair comparrison - and i lost!

I never saw my dad's father but my mom's father was very large, at least 6" flaccid. My mom had 2 sisters and one brother. Her brother (my uncle) was also very large. I have 6 male cousins on my mom's side. I am the youngest and the oldest is 7 years older. I've seen them all flaccid and erect my whole life and we are all in the 6.5"- 7.5" erect range but flaccid, me and my cousin who is almost the same age as me are the smallest in the 1.5"- 2  "range.

https://imgur.com/kFqQXiU

• 2 months later...
On 10/8/2018 at 10:13 PM, TinyJock said:

Well, yeah. First of all, I've been in a pretty good number of 3-ways. Especially in the Navy and when I was finishing up college. Plus, I was in a menage a trois relationship for two or three months with a well-hung Italian-American guy from class who joined my girlfriend and me. I'd love to get involved in 3-ways now if my wife were so inclined.

Second, this isn't a survey or study in statistics. These were my own personal experiences and I feel confident in drawing conclusions from them. I knew what was going on. Although I often fucked the girl, I almost always went first and the other guy finished her off. Usually due to my own inhibitions and consciousness of having the smaller cock, but often at the girl's behest. Some women made quite explicit their preference for the larger cock when it came to fucking. Or my smaller one for oral. 

About not being deterred, as I said I've always loved MFM 3-ways and never had any trouble accepting second string status. In fact, truth be told, probably got off on it! Wasn't at all like high school and college football where I competed like hell to be top dawg!

Like you, I’ve been in quite a few MFM threesomes. The sexual politics in that situation where penis size is concerned can be fun and exciting if everyone is comfortable. Only once was I on par with the other guy. Every other time I was smaller, occasionally a lot smaller. Without exception, when the other guy was bigger, I was always allowed first go with her. One guy who was particularly well hung said after looking between my legs “You should go first.” The three of us had a good laugh at that. It was all good sexy fun. 

I don’t have any brothers but I saw my father nude many times from my early childhood through my late teens. Our family enjoyed tent camping so he and I would shower together anytime facilities were available. I’ve probably seen him naked 500x. His flaccid cock is roughy the size of my erect penis, around 4in, and he has large low hanging balls.  When I was young I always thought I would eventually catch up to him and be well hung also but alas, that didn’t happen. 

• 1 month later...

I have no clue about my dad.  I have one brother, 18 months older than me and I have to say this topic interests me a lot!  

I'm about an inch longer than him soft, but hard he wins.  I'm 4.75, he is 5.75

Growing up we had separate bedrooms, but saw each other naked sometimes (always soft).  It was only when I started playing on the same teams as him at high school that I really compared myself to him and started thinking of myself as bigger.

I've never seen him hard, but one of the guys I used to jerk off with at school had a brother who would sometimes join us.  This guy was besties with my brother, and kind of made a point of saying that my brother had a bigger (longer) erection than me.  Up to that point I had kind of assumed he would be the same or smaller than me when hard, just like he was when soft.

Looking back it's maybe a good thing that I found out how we compare - I can honestly say I'm pleased for him that he has a bigger, more average-sized penis than me!

That is the way with genetics!  Genes mix and remix with each sibling.  I am the middle brother of three boys.  My older bro is 3 years older, and younger bro is 2 years younger.   My older brother has a football player's build and my younger bro has a basketball players build, but they have absolutely identical cocks... same length, girth, angle and bend. Bot are about 6.5 to the best of my recollection.   Mine is just 3.3".  I never saw my father's penis.  He did tell me that I had an uncle on my mother's side who also had a micropenis.  As far as hair genetics I am the wookie in the bunch, though my older bro is a close second to me. Younger bro has only a small patch of chest hair, but younger bro and I LOOK like siblings facially.   For all we know my older bro does not look like either of us and is more blonde.   Again... genetics.  Oh Yeah, younger bro got the best brains, I got the best looks!

Both my father and my brother have well above average dicks. I haven't seen my dad erect but I'd guess he's at least 7 in soft and my brother is about 6 in soft and 9.5 erect. My mom was adopted and we recently met her birth father so I would be curious to know if he's like me or my brother since we'd get the genes from him. So far out of the uncles and cousins I've seen naked as well I am still the smallest.

On 10/10/2020 at 2:49 AM, jacob_k said:

Yup...it fucking sucks. Even just knowing that you're the smallest messes with you and it's even worse when they joke or laugh about it even if they aren't trying to be malicious about it...

I'm actually happy that I end up the smallest since I'm gay and don't have to worry about being pleasurable to a woman. As for the teasing about my micro, I have no issue with it now that I have pride in my penis.

• 1 month later...
On 4/8/2022 at 3:36 AM, subzack1997 said:

I'm actually happy that I end up the smallest since I'm gay and don't have to worry about being pleasurable to a woman. As for the teasing about my micro, I have no issue with it now that I have pride in my penis.

Both my brothers had virtually identical dicks--same length, same girth, same curve, same angle.   My brother told me his dick is like our dad's.  I don't ever recall seeing my dad erect to make a comparison. One of the things that had a big effect on how I saw myself was the habit both of my brothers got into calling me "Little brother" even though Iwas the middle brother.  It was there way of humiliating me for being "smaller" than my younger brother.   When my older brother started calling me "little brother" the nick name stuck.  Even other relatives followed suite not always understanding the reference.  When moderators here discuss the negative impact of SPH of men with small penises, I can speak to how my brothers affected me.  The impact of their humiliation, name calling, teasing me in front of relatives, depantsing me, etc. had a terrible effect on my self-esteem and set me up to get bullied at school.   One of my biggest bullies at school was my older brother's best friend who had seen and heard my brother tormenting me. I understand how many people with smaller dicks avoided sports events, however for me the swimming team and running track was an escape from my bullying at home, so I stayed in sports from a young age.  I have no tolerance for bullying today.

I don't have any tolerance for bullying neither.  I've been bullied but not for the dame reasons as you but all bullying has a psychological impact on people and not everyone grows up to move past it or properly learns how do deal with the way its effected them.  It sounds like you were able to move past the effects as you got older.  I'm shocked your parents allowed it to happen so openly from our brothers.  I'm sorry you had to experience that.

• 2 weeks later...

I am also an only child and I was not very close with my father as he owned a night club and he used to be home only when I was at the school/college. He had a very strange attitude towards nudity as he was always in his underwear nut never in the nude, even if it was just me and my mother. I used to see his bulge everyday but I only caught a glance of his dick once and I would say he was shorter but thicker but I am. 

I saw my mother's father naked several times when he was ill in bed and me and my mother took care of him so i bathed him several times. I would say it was average length but quite thick so he was probably slightly bigger than I am. 

However, it's funny how I am the only hairy guy of the family. Mi father was almost hairless and my 2 cousins on my fathers side seem to be pretty hairless as well. My maternal grandfather had some body hair but much less than me.

• 1 month later...

I'm an only child and saw my dads dick once. From what i remember his soft was p thick and around the size of my current erect penis but much thicker. Bigger and lower hanging balls too. I remember seeing it and being excited that mine would grow to be like his but puberty had other plans

• 3 months later...

my dad and me look very similar dick wise (only seen him soft). both on the smaller side with a hefty girth and big balls. older brother is longer but same girth. saw him hard once as a teen ... looked maybe 1 inch or so bigger, maybe more since he wasn't done growing yet. Dad and me both are very hairy although I'm definitely even more so than him.