Father, Brothers Size Difference

clint6

I have seen my brother walking around with boxers on and he seems to be well endowed. But I have seen my father flaccid and he was only slightly bigger than me flaccid. I guess my brother gets it from the male side of my mothers family (although her only living relatives are female now so I don't know if it's true).

My family is pretty open about nudity (except for me until recently), given my dad's ex-military status. I have a brother who is almost 18 and one who is 23. Im sharing a room with my younger brother so nudity in the room is fairly common, especially in the mornings. Were all pretty much the same, although my younger brother is so skinny he looks big by comparison.

Nothing earthshaking to add, but, what the hell! :D

Never saw my oldest brother, he died in an accident when I was eight. But saw my next older brother quite a lot. He was about two years older than me. I was an early bloomer, so we hit puberty about the same time.We were very close. I was a lot better developed physically, a star athlete, and he kinda idolized me! :content: But he definitely had me beat by a lot in the pants! Above average? At least my size erect size when he was soft! At first he used to really tease me about it, but one day, for some reason, he stopped, and never did thereafter. In fact, I think he became kinda protective about me in that respect.

I remember seeing my dad a few times when younger. He was pretty big, also, from what I can remember and from a few things my brother said. But once I hit puberty I became very self-conscious about Dad seeing me naked. Thought he'd be disappointed or something. :( I think he sensed it, because he'd always knock on my bedroom door before entering, but not all the time for my brother. And he wouldn't come back to the locker room right away after games like a lot of fathers did, to give me a chance to get changed I think.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I remember seeing my dad a few times when younger. He was pretty big, also, from what I can remember and from a few things my brother said. But once I hit puberty I became very self-conscious about Dad seeing me naked. Thought he'd be disappointed or something. I think he sensed it, because he'd always knock on my bedroom door before entering, but not all the time for my brother. And he wouldn't come back to the locker room right away after games like a lot of fathers did, to give me a chance to get changed I think.

It was the same for me until a few months ago, although mine wasn't size related. I hit puberty, became shy, and never came back out of it. My dad and brothers never pushed the issue until I moved into a room with my younger brother. He started getting a little pissed cause I would have him leave the room all the time so I could change. He complained to me dad, who told him to get over it and shut up.

One night he walked in on me accidentally and pretty much seen everything there was to see. My brother apologized and left. However, the next morning when I asked him to step out so I could get ready he refused because he doubted anything had changed since last night. I made my way back to the bathroom but my other brother was already in there. Went back to the room and asked again, he still refused. After about 2 minutes standing there I just said "Fine" and pulled my towel off. My brother just shrugged and was like, "See? No big deal bro" and went back to his laptop.

When my brother announced to my dad and older brother that I had gotten naked in the room my dad called him a liar, lol. Actually tried to get me to strip down right there in the living room to prove he was right. I wasn't ready for anything like that. Now though its not big deal. My dad and brothers never really worry about knocking. They come in the bathroom if Im in the shower. Were all guys, its no big deal ... it just took me a long time to realize that.

• 10 months later...

I have two older brothers (13 and 10 years older than I) and never saw them naked. Same with my dad. I barely saw them shirtless. We grew up quite conservatively with nudity. We didn't even change our clothes with other family members present.

I think I'd like to lessen the conservative way I was brought up as my young son grows older. I would prefer he grows up feeling more comfortable with his body than I did.

• 2 weeks later...

No brothers, but the few times I saw my dad or uncles, my sense was short like me but thicker. Generally the same across the board in my family. We also all have thick, long pubic hair, in my case longer than my actual dick. . .

I've seen the men on my wife's side nude much more often, and there's a lot of variety there. Dad in law is smallish, older brothers like him, youngest brother huge. Uncles on his mom's side huge too, so probably come's from that side of the family. They are also less hairy. . .

I don´t know the sizes of my father and my brother. Nor do I care at all!

But just as me and my brother are different in body height and shape, of course we could also be different in penis size.

As a gay guy I have had ONE experience with two brothers. This happened many years ago when I was also a lot younger myself. And they were both late teenboys with one year and a half difference between them. I did some mutual jerking and sucking with them, but no intercourse.

The by 1½ year older brother was both shorter and less muscular than his younger brother. The older brother must have been about 5´9 feet tall, and the younger brother about 6´2 feet tall.

And the older, but shorter, brother also had the smallest penis of the two! His penis was 5½ inches long and very slim and light, while his younger brothers penis was 7 inches long and also thicker and darker in color. He also had clearly bigger balls than his older brother.

I have never had sex with other brothers since then. But that experience certainly showed me that a younger brother can easily be the bigger brother LOL

And in public showers I have seen both sons being bigger than their dads (I am talking about late teenboys showering with their dads in public swim baths), and younger brothers being bigger than their older brothers (for example a 16 yo younger brother who clearly looks bigger than his 18-20 yo older brother).

So I know that there is nothing unusual about this at all ;)

Edited by Guest

• 2 years later...

My dad had an enormous cock (I couldn't believe it). We were at an outdoor public pool once, my dad, both my brothers, and my older brother's two sons (17 and 19). It had this large communal shower where we all could rinse off. Everyone, was considerably bigger than me, especially as I am tiny flaccid. It was an eye opener for me!

Edited by Guest
Removed 100% quote of immediately preceding post.

I am the youngest of 3 boys. The middle brother is MUCH larger than I am. I haven't measured it obviously, but I would guess 7 inches long and very thick. My oldest brother I only saw once years ago by accident. He still seemed larger than me but closer to my size compared to my other brother. I've only seen my dad once or twice in the same scenario and I would put him close to my oldest brother.

I've always joked that they used up all the penis genetic material on my other brothers and there wasn't much left over for me.

• 2 weeks later...
The do is superfluous. "My 18-year-old brother has a bigger penis than I," is sufficient. :wink:

Hey RP!

Actually, the entire concept is superfluous.

Someone who is 18 years old is as much an adult as someone who is 26, and ought to be viewed accordingly.

Rick

Rick's humor aside, colloquial English uses "me" even though it is more precise to use "I". Grammarians favor the latter, which appears to follow from Latin. Unfortunately, the "correct" usage sounds unnatural to many native English speakers. In your case, it is easier to switch to the possessive to make your point:

"My 18 yo bro has a bigger penis than me." Nope, his penis isn't bigger than you.

"My 18 yo bro's penis is bigger than mine." Yep, that'll work.

This doesn't always work. When it doesn't, it is best to reverse the sentence (in comparison involving yourself) or avoid the use of a pronoun.

We're dealing with an elliptical clause here. An elliptical clause is a clause in which some words have been left out. Because of the pattern or logic of the entire sentence, it should be clear what the missing words are. When you use a pronoun in a comparison using the words than or as, use the proper pronouns as if all the words were being said.

There is a difference between the following two sentences. Both are grammatically correct; they just mean two different things.

[tab]He likes you more than me.

[tab]He likes you more than I.

What words are left out:

[tab]He likes you more than [i like] you.

[tab](I is the subject)

[tab]He likes you more than [he likes] me.

[tab](Me is the direct object)

When a pronoun follows than or as in a comparison, make sure you understand what words are missing and then use the correct pronoun.

[tab]My 18-year-old brother has a bigger penis than I.

[tab]My 18-year-old brother has a bigger penis than I [have].

[tab](I is the subject)

In this case there is no sensible meaning for the use of me.

Alan G

I don't have any brothers. But I saw my dad naked once. He was very thick and quite big when flaccid, and had big balls. My dad was a short, skinny guy and I was taller and bigger built. Mom confirmed to me that she was pretty satisfied with Dad's size. And I guess, so were all the women (and some men) who have been with him.

I'm naturally smooth, so was my Dad and so are all the men in Dad's side of the family.