Father, Brothers Size Difference

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well all I can say is the "long and skinny dick" gene has mutated and grown rampant in my family for at least three generations and it isn't looking so good for the fourth generation.  I don't know wh

I have no recollection of ever seeing my father's dick.  However. I certainly do remember seeing my brother's.  He was three years older than me. My brother was easily the favorite of my siblings

@Triasco9.5 of course when he is telling me his 'problem' I am thinking....yeah right, to have such a problem....but said nothing.   Then thought about it, low self-esteem, feels he is being used, not

4 hours ago, jacob_k said:

Yup...it fucking sucks. Even just knowing that you're the smallest messes with you and it's even worse when they joke or laugh about it even if they aren't trying to be malicious about it...

Not malicious?  But, basking in superiority at the expense of others?

Bit of a difference between all of us and passive nudity was not uncommon around the house. My father was on the small side of average, I am smaller than him, and my older brother was on the large side. My brother certainly went through a phase emphasizing that I was the little brother, which was embarrassing. Not too bad overall though.

Always seemed interesting that we were each different in size.

From @Red Scott:  "When exposed to certain things at an age where we can be the most influenced things can have a lasting effect that can stay in some cases for life." 

I agree totally!  I've mentioned two things from my youth that really stuck with me and affected my life as an adult.

The first was being forced to go naked at home by my older brother.  Although I hated it initially, I eventually realized I enjoyed being naked at home other than in my bedroom or the bathroom.  And, to this day, I am most comfortable at home when I'm naked.

The second was just three years later when, at age fourteen, I saw my first naked girl.  She was only eleven but very pretty and just beginning puberty.  To this day, I find both girls and boys who are in their early stages of puberty to be beautiful creatures - somehow so full of life.

Edited by CuriousNow
Added quotation marks. My English English teacher, Miss Welbourne, would be proud!
On 5/14/2020 at 10:40 AM, Sven D said:

I have no brothers, but I am the exact opposite of my Dad. My Dad's dick is about 9" and thick, while mine is 3.25" and skinny. I guess nature played a cruel joke on me.

Yeah but is he as good looking as you.