Preferred Size

This topic came up on a gay site I go to. One guy in all the posts said 9" and was razzed. Everyone else said 5 to 6" max....

Guess that puts a twist to the stereotype that queers are size queens andif you ain't big you're doomed. At this site that was not the consensus.

• 4 weeks later...

I definitely agree -- 8" in length and 6" in circumference. I wish I had that...but I don't, and I never will. So I have to deal with the cards I was dealt.

Fortunately, I've got a woman who really doesn't give a hoot at all. In fact, she loves me and my size. So I got lucky. I just hope everyone else on here gets as lucky too. :)

8"x6" is pretty close to perfect. I have a toy that is very close to that size and have always loved that way it looked and how it felt in my hands. I wish that I was that size too, but I have to admit when holding it up against me, as if it were my own dick, it looks freakishly large. I'm 6' and 200 lbs., I'm not exactly a little guy, but it does look too big on me. 7"x6" may be the ideal for me, but damn I love the way that dildo looks.

Says who? I'd happily accommodate it, but ideal - I don't think so. I'm not particularly small, but a 6 incher could do the trick just as well for me and I'd never have to worry about being hurt. It's all about hitting the right spot in the right way (and lasting long enough), rather than "stretching to the max". I really wonder why men find that so hard to believe. I love to feel my vagina clenching and pulsating, men love that more than anything, too much stretching causes loss of sensation in that respect. It's only logical.

Edited by Guest

• 3 weeks later...

I have not been with a lot of guys but I have been with someone my size at about 4.5" and also as big as 10" and about 6" around. The 6" was good but the 10" was too long. About 7 or 8 is perfect. When I was with my wife she would have sex with other guys and like me she had as small as 4" (me) and as big as 11.5" and almost 8" around. If she got on top of me she could have an orgasm so a woman can enjoy just about any size if she is open-minded. But, she did say that to her the perfect size is about 8 or 9 inches long and around 6 or 7 inches around. She also said that she would take thick before long any day.