Your brother

Rick_MN

We were 5 boys in a 2br 1bath house so I did see all of my brothers at one time or another. I am definitely the smallest. My youngest brother is almost 10 years younger than me and has the largest at about 9" or so but it is also very thick. The oldest and middle brothers are about 6" and another is about 7" but thin. I did also see my dad through a crack in the bedroom door with a morning boner. It looked like it was about 6" or so as well. I had also asked the same question to my wife about her brothers. She has 3 and like me has seen each of them at one time or another as she is the oldest and took care of them when they were younger and then caught each of them masturbating as teens. Her oldest brother is 6'3" but has the smallest cock at about 6" and the youngest is in the middle as far as cock size. At about 6' he has about 7" but she said her middle brother is by far has the largest cock at about 10" and very thick. His wife complains that sex with him is very painful so she gets on top to control penetration.

• 8 months later...

Yes, my sister did walk in on me once when i was 16. She was 18 at the time and for some strange reason I always wanted her to see it. So anyway she walked in my room whil i was masterbating and she just looked and stared for what seemed like a year. Of course I did not cover up and enjoyed this moment. When she relized what was happening it was like she was drunk, she was studdering and tripping over herself. After that I asked her what she thought and she said I was by far the biggest she had seen. From that point on when we are home alone i keep my door open and sometimes whe will watch not thinking I relize, buut I do and it helps. Oh and for my measurments check my profile, and i will post a rate a rod thing when the webmaster approves my account.

i dont have a brother...the only 'brother' figure i ever had was my cousin. i used to like him bu then he got VERY annoying.

one weekend y family were stayin with his in the country, in a caravan....we went to the gym togetehr and he kept goin on about his muscles and that he shood take his top off and take a pic of himsself (he was completely lying, he was a completly skinny, puny twig).

anyway, i thot maybe his cockiness meant he had a big penis or something. I was the same size back then (14) as i am now, so i wasnt woorried or anything (im quite well hung) but i saw his dick slip out of his boxers, and i guess it was average....

I have 2 brothers. One younger(15), and one older(22). I've see nboth of them naked at one point or another(Nothing sexual. ew. Just like, at the water park or something). And from what I've seen, the younger one is bigger soft than I am hard, while the older one is slightly bigger, but would still be considered small by almost anyone's standards.

• 12 years later...

My brother is two years younger than me.  We grew up seeing each other naked all the time, especially in the summer when we skinny dipped in our swimming pool.  We had the two bedrooms upstairs and shared a bathroom.  We would see each other naked every morning as we showered and got ready for the day.  By junior high we were more often than not both sporting morning wood standing together in the bathroom.  We looked almost identical, long and slim with a long foreskin.

Even through high school as we hit puberty, our penises remained about the same size.

My junior or senior year in college, I came home for spring break and had to stay in my brother's bedroom.  We went to different colleges and were on different schedules, so it was just me in his bedroom that week.  You have to know my brother, he is very anal.  He wound up with advanced degrees in chemistry and worked in a national lab as a top chemist.  He always kept precise notes on everything.

Well, I found a binder of his and started looking through it.  It had page after page of three columns of numbers, one of a monthly date, almost always the first day of the month and then two other numbers that changed very little from month to month.  After looking them over, I realized they were his cock size measurements in millimeters.  He had like a seven year history of his monthly cock size, starting when he was 12 years old.  Part way through the pages, he began a fourth and fifth column that seemed to indicate number of hairs and another for the presence of fluid.

I was enthralled looking through the numbers and translating them to inches.  Of course, I focused on his final numbers which were  jotted down around the previous Christmas break.  The last numbers indicated he was about 6.5 inches long, which is my length.  But he was about 3.75 inches in circumference, thin, but thicker than me.  

Funny thing, years later, my brother, myself and our two cousins and our wives were on vacation together.  While the wives were out shopping, the four of us were sitting around drinking and talking about the good times.  My youngest cousin, who was and still is a constant chatterbox, asked my brother if he still kept a monthly chart on his penis size.  They laughed and told us about his record keeping activity.  I never fessed up that I had seen the measurements years before.

Edited by Tsoren

My brother is a year older than me and is significantly taller than me but is significantly shorter in cock size than me. I'm 6.75 and I'm guessing he's around 3.75 from what he tells me and from what I've seen accidentally when he's soft. He's a lot more hairy so I know his small size isn't from a lack of testosterone. It's just my good luck.

My brother is 4 years older than me and is thicker and longer than me.  Plus he has a foreskin and I don't.  My father has a foreskin also.  My brother and I shared a room so we had to get along,  he treated me differently outside the house around others which i think is natural.

• 2 weeks later...

My brother had a large and beautiful penis. Once I realized mine would never match his, I developed secret feelings of shame and inadequacy which lasted for years. We used to share a room but I always took care to keep my penis hidden. I shouldn't have bothered, should have just faced up to the fact of being smaller, but didn't.

Outwardly everyone thought I was the dominant brother and I think he even felt that too. Inwardly I knew it wasn't true and it might have helped us both if I'd have faced up to that and shared it, instead of hiding away.

It doesn't matter to me how my dick compares with other men's, or what anyone else thinks about it. To me it will always be like a scaled down version of my brother's. 

Edited by Nimmo

• 1 month later...

My brother is 4 years older and his dick has always been significantly bigger and fatter than mine.  He was very athletic and played sports though.  I played sports but was not as muscular and lean as him.  

• 1 year later...

I the youngest of 11. I have three brothers and 7 sisters..

My brothers were married and onto d the house when I was young but we went camping every year. 
I saw 2 of my brothers and my fathers penis in the campground showers.

My older brother’s cock is longer and thick. Mine and the other brother are thick but not as long.

My brother is younger by 13 months and we shared a bedroom until mid teens. We saw each other a lot. I don't remember a time when he was smaller than me, soft and hard. My sister used to walk in on is all the time, she is 4 years older. Used to hear her talking to her girlfriends about us. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest handle2538

I have an older brother (2 years older).  Saw his dick, soft, it was about the same size as me.    I remember being surprised because I expected him to be a lot bigger, but not the case.

On 1/13/2022 at 2:12 AM, handle2538 said:

I have an older brother (2 years older).  Saw his dick, soft, it was about the same size as me.    I remember being surprised because I expected him to be a lot bigger, but not the case.

My brother is 2 years older as well and his soft dick is close to my size as well. I always thought an older brother would have always been bigger!

Edited by Guest

9 hours ago, Shooter2339 said:

My brother is 2 years older as well and his soft dick is close to my size as well. I always thought an older brother would have always been bigger!

My late brother (older) was huge compared to me.  He hated that he was short compared to me, I am 6'3 and he was around 5'10.  He never knew about my small one.

• 5 months later...

I am the middle brother of three boys.  My two brothers have identical dicks--same length, same girth, same curve, same angle, same head shape, etc.  They are both 6 3/4 inches long and fairly thick.   I was the odd man out.  My younger brother said his penis is identical (when flaccid) to our father's, but I have never seen my father's penis up close to know.