What do you consider to be "BIG"?

I've often wondered, seeing as how alot of men are preoccupied with the size of their dicks, and how they measure up in the long run, what would you, personally, consider to be big? This is a purely subjective question, and referring to any kind of scientific study, or something like that, is not necessary. Basically, if you feel that your dick is small, then in inches, what is your idea of a big one?

I think to be considered "big" to me a penis has to be evaluated based on two things together... length AND girth.

A six inch penis can be big to me if it is incredibly thick... like 6" around or more. A seven inch penis is small to me if it is real thin... like 4.5" around or less.

Generally, once a penis is at or above the 7" long and 5.5" girth it is in "big country"!

when we are talking about a "BIG" penis.

it is about GIRTH.

you can have a 4 inch cock in length

but if you are 6 inches in girth, guess what you have a big cock. WHY?

1. it will be big for a girl

2. a girl is generally bad at guessing length

3. girth can skew the visual length aspects for both men and women and make a cock APPEAR longer or more "meaty"

4. girth is usually more notable or desirable for both men and women, gay or straight.

5. any cock that is over 5 inches in girth is large. or "BIG"

E

Monke has it right as far as I am concerned. My 5 inch hardon is very satisfying but doesn't look big because it is thin. Friend of mine is the same length as me, I always thought he was hugh until we measured our dicks together. The only difference was his girth which was probably 50% bigger than mine

I'd say 7 inches is big. Many years ago I had a j/o buddy of sorts. We never touched each other but did j/o within view of each other. And one time I convinced him to do a close comparison. He said he was just under 7 inches but he looked huge compared to my 5 1/2 inch penis. I don't know his girth but his was fatter than mine too. It was an attractive and impressive package! Sadly, we haven't been in contact for several years.

when we are talking about a "BIG" penis.

it is about GIRTH.

you can have a 4 inch cock in length

but if you are 6 inches in girth, guess what you have a big cock. WHY?

1. it will be big for a girl

2. a girl is generally bad at guessing length

3. girth can skew the visual length aspects for both men and women and make a cock APPEAR longer or more "meaty"

4. girth is usually more notable or desirable for both men and women, gay or straight.

5. any cock that is over 5 inches in girth is large. or "BIG"

E

I would agree with that. Girth is the where I feel "lacking"...

Anything over 6" would meet my definition of large, unless the girth was very thin. Over about 7.5" with decent girth would be considered very large to my way of thinking.

Maybe I wouldn't be happy because I have read on here where so many aren't, but I just wish I dead center of the bell curve...to be average and for it to be a non-issue in my life would be bliss. Besides I need more time to be unhappy about other things. My penis is such a hog when it comes to my self pity supply.

I think that the idea of being big also has to do with the relationship to the size of your body. I have always thought that I was small at 6.75" length and 6" circumference because I am a big guy and it looks small on me. I am 6'2" 230 lbs so it just looks normal or smallish on my stature. On someone in the mid 5' range it would look huge. Just my $.02