What do you consider to be "BIG"?

On 2/14/2019 at 2:56 PM, canuck45 said:

@Red Scott Not much more but in my teens, I used to get "Do you play piano".  Long slim fingers

Just had a thought.....5" finger=long, 5" penis = short............

1008750142_Picture8.thumb.jpg.ce22f70132d363602aa19e5d6a840c2f.jpg

Interesting!  I measured just under 4.5" (4.38), almost exactly my best hard dick measurement, bone pressed!

I "feel" any dick substantially bigger than mine is big.  My subjective feeling, not statistically valid.  

I guess guys with long dicks cannot possibly have matching fingers.

Edited by Guest

On 3/12/2019 at 5:41 PM, Triasco9.5 said:

It has happened and has happened to me.  I have  been teased, ridiculed,  stereotyped,  objectified, and treated with hostility all because of my large penis. Also,  "Society" says that a large penis is desirable and has more value, but more often then not I have been rejected specifically because my dick was seen as or heard about being too big and intimidating. 

I'm not saying that you're wrong for wanting a bigger one and feeling that the  issues are worth it when compared to the ones you deal with currently or have dealt with in the past. But,  as you were before,  be careful of the impact of your words in conveying minimization language, even if that wasn't your intent. 

My guess is that more than 7 or 8 (how would I know the exact cut-off?) might be more trouble than benefit.

Potential partners might want to do what they want with a really large one, but be afraid of what the possessor of the large might want to do. 

Edited by Guest

• 1 month later...

Well, this whole question is a rather semantic one, no? I mean, what's "big" depends on your definition of "big". Bigger than me? Well that's one thing. But big generally? I mean, what percentage of guys would we say are "hung"? 20%? 10%? I mean, we'd have to base it off of society's general understanding of what's "normal". I'd say the default for most guys is to say 6 is average. Generally it seems like guys who want to seem amply sized but inconspicuous say 6.5 or so, and then starting around 7 inches is where guys start boasting. If you assumed a baseline of 6 and a standard deviation of 1 inch, then 6.8 would be the threshold for being in the top 20 percent, and 7.4 would be the threshold for being in the top 10 percent. 7.7 would put you in the top 5 percent, and 8.4 would make you the largest in a room of 100 guys. I think any of these guys over 6.8 might be inclined to brag a big. They're the top 20 percent, at least in a colloquial understanding, so from that vantage point I'd say around 7. Now if the average in fact turns out to be substantially lower than that, well I guess you can march that number down a bit, but I don't think anybody who's 6.5 is really expecting girls' mouths to drop when they hear a number that starts with a 6. You really have to be over 7.