When did you realize you were small?

Caradt

I remember a pool party my mother held in our back yard when I was 4 or 5 years old. I remember being shocked how much bigger the other boys my age were when they changed into thier swim suits. I fled to my room and changed where no one could see me on some pretext.

8th grade stands out in my mind.

I still had not gotten pubes.

I can tell others were getting bigger,

taller, some facial hair. I looked like

a little kid still. I eventually I had gotten pubes but my pecker didn't grow much. I had a growth spurt about a year after HS.

I grew taller but no luck in the pecker department.

...summit

For me the first time I realized was about 8, when we went with the family to a nudist beach. My younger brother and my cousin, who were both 6, had at least twice my size. They had perhaps 2" whereas I had just my small 1/2" acorn sticking out. I remember my cousin Melly and my sister joked about me. Around 11/12 I could compare to other boys in the locker room, where I was also the smallest.

Not until the last year or so. I always thought I was average. When I was younger (and skinnier) I would say I had about a 6" or so. But as I got older and thicker, the amount of visible cock shrank to about 4" (girth stayed the same at about 5.25").

I was camming with this lady, I originally told her I had a 6'er. She laughed and said that wasn't 6". I took out the ruler. That was when I realized I was only 4". I have accepted my new size with pride.

I realized I was smaller around the 5th grade.

I lost 2 swordfights, both to different friends,

they were thicker and longer by 1 headlength, but I didn't feel bad. In 7th grade, this guy used to

piss and just hold his long ass hard on straight out. I was at the sink looking at it from the mirror..he was pretty far away and it still LQQKED

waay bigger mine. I would check him out around 3 times a week lol.

Read my bio and you will find out when I was told I was small with a laugh.

When I was 11 years old my cousins and I use to compare and jack off together looking at nudist colony magazines. Two of my cousins were 13 and the oldest was 14 at the time. So they were older, their cocks were bigger and they had hair. Where my cock at the time was very small and I had no public hair. They use to make fun of my little hairless hard on. But they all wanted to touch and play with my little dick. I remember those memories like it happen yesterday.

Edited by Guest

First time I guess was when I was 12 and was at a friend's house and noticed he'd got pubes and I didn't. When I went to high school everyone seemed big and I never really caught up. The first time I knew for sure was when I heard it back through school yard gossip that a girlfriend had told her friends I was small. Didn't help that she'd previously dated 2 very big guys...

I'm not sure what rate everyone develops, but all I know is that I was relatively equal to most boys I saw my age - all the way through high school. I was in atheltics in high school, so I never showered there - I just went home afterwards and showered there. It wasn't because I was small (I didn't realize it), I just hated public showers. But the few guys I saw naked around the locker room were about the same size, so I didn't think much of it.

When I was 18, a girl who was angry at me told people I was small. I didn't believe it and just figured she was bitter. I finally realized it in the weirdest way. I had just bought some notebook paper that was 8.5x11", the standard paper size. I was holding and and thought, "Wait a minute. If the length of this paper is 11", that should mean I need to be half this paper's length in order to be average!" I used the paper to measure, and I was shocked to find I wasn't.

Not until the last year or so. I always thought I was average. When I was younger (and skinnier) I would say I had about a 6" or so. But as I got older and thicker, the amount of visible cock shrank to about 4" (girth stayed the same at about 5.25").

I was camming with this lady, I originally told her I had a 6'er. She laughed and said that wasn't 6". I took out the ruler. That was when I realized I was only 4". I have accepted my new size with pride.

I would rather be 5.25' in girth and 4' in length than 6'x 2'. Cause girth is what girls care about. :crazy:

Edited by Guest

I first realised I was small at age 17 when a girl I was with laughed at me when she seen the size of my Penis. She said "sorry, this just isn't going to work out" and she left. Needless to say, just about everyone at my High School had heard about it. That added to my embarrasment. I had a feeling I was small before that, but that confirmed it. I haven't grown any more since then either. I don't have any problem with my length. However, being only 4" girth, I feel like i'm the definition of "Pencil Dick".

I didnt realise my smaller size until i was older probably in my 20's. I never really had anything to compare to while i was growing up i didnt play sports so never saw other boys in the locker rooms. There were times after i got married i felt like i was smaller, having trouble with keeping a condom on always reaching down to see if it was still on. One time wife and i took some nudie pics and that was the first time i looked at a pic of myself and i remember thinking how small my dick looked compared to the rest of me.

I was around 12-13 when the guys at school began talking about it and when my hockey teammates began showering. Playing high level hockey with kids who were fully mature at 13 didn't help any. I didn't even have pubic hair and some of these guys were shaving on a regular basis...

Needless to say I felt tiny.

Like most guys I suppose: at the start of high school (age 12/13). We were told that showers were compulsory after gym. I actually didn't mind being smaller than average because a) I had pubic hair (unlike half the guys) and B) I had a "standard issue" cut cock; to me a lot of guys' cocks had some unusual feature which looked weird to me. Also, when I was 9 I went on a few occasions to a YMCA where we swam nude. Believe me, after swimming naked as a 9 year old with 40 other guys high school showers are a piece of cake. I didn't notice size differences at that young age, a dick was simply something you peed with. As for high school, I gradually became more aware of size differences as I got older; but concern of my own situation was eased when I could see that some quite muscular dudes had small equipment. All in all, gym day was my favorite day of the week.