When did you realize you were small?

Caradt

You also have to remember that high school guys are notoriously evil when it comes to making their peers feel bad, and penis size is one thing every teenage guy is hyper-sensitive about. I wonder how much of what they were saying, wasn't some kind of way to make themselves feel bigger/better?

I admire your diligence. You're doing everything right. As I understand it, you succeeded in losing the weight once, and you are in the process of doing it again. Bravo!

One thing at a time. Get the weight off, which you already know you can do, and then focus on other things, one at a time.

Focus on what you can change. Welcome to MR. I have a good feeling about you. You can succeed. (Once you get the extra weight off, I'll tell you what I do to prevent man-boobs -- and it's not easy at my age! -- but it works.)

I realized I was small was when I was in High School, my then best friend always mentioned at how big his penis was, he played hockey so he was always in the shower with other guys, he told me one time in the shower after practice that he was able to double fist his soft penis and still have his head poke out the end (apparently they were all bragging/talking about penis size)...I knew I could never do that, barely one hand let alone two. Apparently also they had a guy on the team that could triple fist with head sticking out at the end...that's a little crazy I think.

I saw him naked once when we were in swim class for gym, he was erect and it looked huge, but we were 13-14 then...and I was kinda far away, lol!

Also some times when he wore certain pants when he sat down you could see the bulge in his pants and it was huge, I'd tell him things were visible and he'd adjust and he'd ask "there, better?" lol...well, we all knew his was large but I never really saw up close and personal.

I knew just from his talking that mine is below average and his is...above average...a lot!

EDIT: Recently I went to see Inception at the theaters and of course had to pee after it was done, and 2 other movies were letting out at the same time and there was this boy beside me at the urinal who looked not older than 12, 13 maybe and he was bigger than me, noticeably, and he was displaying it because he knew it... =(

Edited by Guest

Thanks for the warm welcome, RoughPoint!

Yes, I did get the weight off once, over 10 years ago, in high school. (Good God! Has it been 10 years?!? No, it's been 13....holy #@!$@). I kept the weight off for 4 years, then went into a depression and gained it all back and then some. For the past year I've been in therapy for said depression, and am now again finally starting to get the weight back off.

Odd as this may sound, the first time around I didn't really worry about my dick size. It really just never crossed my mind. My main concern was my man boobs, and honestly, today they're still my #1 concern, ahead even of penis size (lipo can always fix those....penis size isn't fixable). It's really the combination of moobs + puny pecker that really hurts prevents me from gaining confidence that I'd be found attractive and desirable to a woman.

I'd be interested in hearing your take on on the chest fat issue.

As you well know, fat -- anywhere -- is a lot easier to put on than take off, but with effort, I think you can do it.

For me, toning works better than trying to overly build my pecs. If you add too much mass to your chest, and don't keep up the work-out, you're just adding to the problem.

What works for me is this new $47,000 home gym ... Just kidding! What works for me are push-ups. No kidding. Just make sure they're good ones, back straight, chest -- and nothing much else -- touches the floor. Sometimes simple works. (Sorry if that's not much of a secret.)

I'm so glad to hear you're doing well and making good progress. Be sure to keep us posted on your journey.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

When I was 14; I went to the family doctor for a high school and sports physical, and had to strip. I was just starting to get pubic hair. When the doctor checked for a hernia, he mentioned that my penis was small for my age. He said it would grow as I got older, but it didn't. What really sealed the deal was when I had to shower after football and baseball practices all during high school. My cock never grew out of the little boy size. I never noticed this when showering after gym; when i was in seventh and eighth grade. Some boys were bigger and some about the same size; plus I thought I would grow.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok lets see......

Two different stories about how i realized i was small.

First: When i was in 8th grade i had a gf and we were making out in my friends basement, my friend and his gf were doing the same. After however long it was, things had gotten more intense my friend had opened his pants and his gf was giving him a hand job. When my gf saw what was happening, not to be outdone she reached down into my pants (i was at full salute), as quickly as she had gone in she pulled out. She quietly said that it was ok and was sure i would grow soon. At the time i was between 3in hard.

Its been 10 years since that happened and we (me and my then gf) are very good friends. Also since then both of us have come out of the closet.

Second: About 2 years after the first i had pretty much finished up with puberty, i was and still am 4.5in hard. I had pubic hair but i shaved it, in addition i had significant facial hair. I was aware of the fact that i didn't have a big cock, but i never considered myself small. Anyway, it was the summer time any we (my extended family) were all at my grandmothers beach house. Around 2am, me and both of my siblings and most of our cousins were outside by the pool. After we had been hanging out for a while my older brother and i were surreptitious throwing our younger cousins in the pool. When we threw my then 10 year old cousin, who will refer to as "G", in, he has been wearing pajama pants when he got out, the pants had wound up floating in the middle of the pool, G was walking to get a towel and cursing at me . When he walked into the light, i could see that his dick was close to 4in soft. So at the age of 10 my "little" cousin was twice as big as me.

At the time i was pretty sure that my head was gonna explode. Since then i have accepted that i have a smaller than average penis. While on the other hand my Cousin has a reputation in the family as being super hung.

You assumed your young cousin's erect length would be twice yours because his soft length was. But you should know that some guys are growers and some are showers. Growers increase their length significantly when they go from soft to hard. Some double or triple their length. Showers show nearly their maximum length when they're soft. They may grow less than 25% or less than 10% or hardly at all.

So you can't be sure your cousin was twice your erect length when he was hard. He could be a shower. Don't assume.

Alan G

In high school I had circle jerks with buddies. Realized that most guys were 2 inches + over me. There were never any mean or judgemental comments etc. In fact, an irony is that we gay men are supposed to be a tight brotherhood, yet its only gay men that have judged me by my dick size. I do not ever recall someone who I considered straight making a mean or judgemental comment despite being naked in hundreds of sports change rooms in my life.

It was a slow realization. My father is quite well-endowed and very tall so naturally I thought I'd grow up to be just like him.

At some point during my early teenage years it started to sink in that such a thing might not happen after all.

First, I'm new here and this is the first board I respond to...lol

Honestly, growing up, I was always the "small kid", but never really knew I was small "down there". As I hit puberty, and became a young man, I began to think I was rather huge...lol...probably egotistical. So, I was a tad surprised when I was first told, and told again, and then it took the net to convince me that I was small.

The first time I was told I was small, was right after a girlfriend had cheated on me. She actually admitted to me that she thought I was small.

The second time I was told, was when I had a FWB and ran into an acquaintance of hers at a party. I was flirting with her and in front of everyone said that my FWB said I had a "small cock". I was embarrassed.

Finally, over the past several years, I've showed pictures of it to various people and asked for honesty. They've all said I was small.

I've since accepted the reality.

• 3 weeks later...

Looking back, when I was about 12 and had barely had my first erection, I compared boner dick size with other guys at a sleep-over party. Everyone's dicks were a little bigger than mine even. Looking back, now as a full-grown man who still has the same thin 4.5 inch erect dick that I had when I was 12 I slowly realized that my dick is pretty small.

• 2 weeks later...

I started cybering in chat rooms when i was 11-13, when they asked for my size i would tell them i was 4", then they'd ask me my age and say that it was ok for that age and that it would grow, I knew I was small as time went by and it wasn't growing, now i'm 24 and it measures 4.3"

• 10 years later...

I sort of knew in high school. I had heard the average was 6" and I was only 4.75" so I knew I was less than average but no one had ever told me I was small except for the joking in the locker room. I did my best to hide it since I knew I wasn't very big. I denied it and hid it most of my life. Even lied and told people I was 7" and sent pics of other guys cocks to them claiming it was mine.

When I was in my mid 30's I met a woman who became a fuck buddy. One day we met up to fuck and I was giving her oral. She burst into orgasm and exclaimed, "My god I'd never let you fuck me if you didn't eat pussy so well". When I asked why she said, "Oh sweetie, you know you have a little dick, right?" She was the first to ever acknowledge it. Surprisingly it made me really horny and she introduced me to SPH. I've loved it ever since.

I was always small in the showers, but didn't really know I was SMALL until my second girlfriend ever junior year.  She was experienced unlike my first and after our first night of sex she dumped me and told all her friends how small I was.

I didn't get another girlfriend in high school due to the rumors

• 2 weeks later...