Toilet paper roll test?

• 4 weeks later...

no you are not an embarassment lol.

when I was 23-years-old the other guys were using the toliet roll test while I could fit my cock into the front end of the plastic Heinz ketchup bottle lol.

I will never forget my roommate and I jerking off with his best friend. And just before the friend came him saying," my cock is bigger than both of yours together."

And my roommate saying, "my cock is fine for my body size, he is 4 inches and 6'2" while pointing at me."

• 6 years later...

I would like to watch that vanagon.  :omgsmilie:

I can get mine erect or soft into a TP roll easily.  And it doesn't exit the other side.  It's so much fun.  I think we need a transparent TP roll to show how far in some of us tiny dicks go.

Maybe for you bigger dicked guys you should stick it into a paper towel roll instead. :D

• 1 month later...

@thvndercock I agree, he's a jerk alright! I don't care what size a guys penis happens to be, large, average or below average, it doesn't give you the right to pass negative comments on another guy's penis size, no matter how light hearted the comments were meant to be! It takes very little negativity on a guys size or even how his penis looks to destroy his self esteem. 

• 3 weeks later...
15 hours ago, sgdgolf said:

I fail the tp roll test soft and hard. Plenty of room inside as I am short and thin.

all about your point of view - you could also say that "failing" the test was the inability to fit inside - so you could pass with flying colors!  always fun to see guys compare w a roll. 

Trouble is, they have been changing the size, especially the length, of the core in toilet paper rolls over the last few years.  When they first started reducing the size of a square of the paper from its historical 5 x 5 inches, they simply put the perforations closer together -- first at 4.9 inches, then 4.8, etc., until they got to 4.5 inches.  Then, after awhile, they started reducing the width of the rolls.  so a square of TP is now down to 4.5 x 4.5 inches.  So the core is only 4.5 inches long now.  And I think I recently saw some TP at 4.4 x 4.5.

They'll do anything to sell less at the same or a greater price.  In fact, the whole "Squeezably Soft" series of commercials from Charmin was to sell us air.  They quilt the paper to capture more air between layers and reduce the number of sheets per roll.  Used to be there were 500 sheets per standard two-ply roll and 1000 sheets per standard one-ply roll.  Now it's under 400 for a standard two-ply roll (and under 300 for some brands).

Don't get me started on toilet paper.
Oh, you already did.

Alan G

@RodEnuf Well, from a confidence point of view, I think they should keep reducing the core even further. At some point it would be short and narrow enough, that nobody will think of the TP roll test anymore. Isn't this the age of equality??? I vote for smaller TP roll cores to stop discrimination against people like me. :rockon:

I think British/EU and North American toilet rolls are very different sizes, so I'm sure they're not standardized - at least across different countries/continents.

Girth-wise, I know I can just about squeeze into a British/EU roll when flaccid but will split it open if I get an erection, but I can't get any where in a US roll... and yes, out of curiousity, I did try ...

3 hours ago, g0nz0 said:

I think British/EU and North American toilet rolls are very different sizes, so I'm sure they're not standardized - at least across different countries/continents.

Oh don't start all that again Gonzo, you'll get Rod all riled up again and he'll have to have his pills then go and lie down in a darkened room!  You KNOW what he's like!  Bless.