Toilet paper roll test?

On 11/3/2011 at 1:34 AM, mntbikeguyYVR said:

There were 3-4 events in high school from which I learned I had a small cock. One of them was being able to get hard while wearing an athletic cup, and another one was that my hard cock did not poke out the other end of the roll lol.

I can get hard in an adult cup. I wear a youth small cup

1 hour ago, canuck45 said:

@MaxNormal 
Erectd not flaccid....5.5 erect, it will make it to the end of the roll..... TP roll not paper towel roll  LOL

Standard rolls in America near 100% 4".  5.5 sticks out dramatically, just like it does out of all but King Kong's hand.

• 2 months later...

In Belgium, the standard  toilet paper roll is 4 cm (diameter)  x 9 cm (lenght)  (i.e. 1,57" x 3,54").

Personnally, when erect, I can enter my cock  :  it's just OK for the girth (but the roll  doesn't touch the base, which is a bit too large) and , in lenght, my cock is around 4/10 longer. 

When flaccid, no problem !  My cock almost disappear in the roll...  Well, you can still see, the head a bit outside and tell it "hello"...  ;-) 

• 1 year later...
On 10/3/2021 at 5:08 AM, TherealB999 said:

http://imgur.com/a/NPngDoE

Not even close

I would not stand a chance with a paper towel roll test.  I easily fit inside and would need to stack 3 of my dicks end-to-end to get even close to coming out the other end.

If you are too thick to fit inside, you aced this test!

• 2 months later...

The length of rolls seems to be fairly consistent, but the diameter changes from country to country and brand to brand. Fairly certain I tried this a few years ago and I could get my penis in and poke out the end (a little). Tried it a few months ago and the roll barely fitted over my glans.

Note to self, stop buying small girth toilet rolls to flatter yourself.

Edited by new2day
Typo

• 2 years later...