Too Insecure to Leave

Is there anyone here that is insecure about leaving their current girlfriend? I worry that I will not meet any other women that are understanding about my small size. It would be like starting all over again and stressing every step of the way there.

Elo vchip!!

I am not realy good in english so excuse me for my poor writting, ill try my best.

I ve been with a women for 10 years knowing i was not realy in love with her. She was a very nice women, charming, intelligent, and made me feel good about myself.

But in reality i was not trully happy cause love was not 'au rendez-vous'

But i was always telling myself no way you never gone find another one like that. So i've tried to convince myself that it was possible to learn to love someone. Well its not!!

Now im single and of course a little scared now and then. But at least im not lying to myself anymore and i'm trying to face reality with pride the way i am. And another thing i'm not lying to her anymore to. I don't know if love is gone knock at my door but at least i'm gone try and that is what trully matters!!!!

It ain't easy to fave reality and accept yourself the way you are (i can't do it every day) But i'm sure, well i hope one day ill laugh with love on my side and ill be proud of the choice i've made.

I try to face life telling myself that if i'm ready to accept people the way they are why someone else can't do it for me.

I'll end with love is more then a piece of meat or a good f**k. And i'm sure a women would be more then happy to accept you the way you are ... specially if you show her what you really are as a person.

Thats what i personally hope!!

good luck

Since you are asking the question. I'm guessing you are not satisfied in your relationship. That you are considering terminating it.

First a question. Do you actually beleive she is so unique that she is the only woman who could or would appreciate you? In or out of bed.

Seems to me. Staying in an unhappy relationship is far worse than the temporary discomfort or anxiety of getting back into the dating pool.

Not mention. Staying will do nothing to change your insecurity. Stay or not. You need to deal with that. Settling is never a good answer to anyhting.

Is there anyone here that is insecure about leaving their current girlfriend? I worry that I will not meet any other women that are understanding about my small size. It would be like starting all over again and stressing every step of the way there.

Never-the-less, it is no doubt true that small dick guys are less arrogant on average than the better endowed and thus less likely to leave a relationship when things don't go as smoothly as one would wish.

I know I have gravitated to and stayed in the gravitation all my life who are considerably more dominant, assertive bossy. . . etc. Wasn't a conscious choice, but it always seemed to turn-out that way.

I think the assumption that there's a correlation between big dicks and confidence is ridiculous. Ever heard the term "over compensation"? It's a lot more wide spread than you think. I've seen a few very cocky guys in the showers who were far from hung.

As far as the thread goes, I think it's a fair concern. A lot of people don't like dating for various reasons, but staying in a relationship just to avoid dating doesn't seem worth it. like others have said, most girls won't worry about it as much as most guys do.

I think the assumption that there's a correlation between big dicks and confidence is ridiculous. Ever heard the term "over compensation"? It's a lot more wide spread than you think. I've seen a few very cocky guys in the showers who were far from hung.

As far as the thread goes, I think it's a fair concern. A lot of people don't like dating for various reasons, but staying in a relationship just to avoid dating doesn't seem worth it. like others have said, most girls won't worry about it as much as most guys do.

yeah, but in a relationship the penis issue becomes more prevalent than it does in everyday life. While they may be confident in other areas, if the penis is a sore spot for them, it'll affect their confidence when dealing with women in that regard.

Some very good points. Do you stay in a relationship that is empty of true love or risk finding the right partner.

If you stay you will never be truly happy and you are hurting 2 people, yourself and your partner...thats not really fair to either of you.

As for entering the 'dating' pool, I think most people after a relationship have some trepidation. If you are looking just for a temporary reltionship sure maybe you can jump from partner to partner, but if you are looking for lasting love, it can be scary.

What I have is not bad, but if I end it, will I ever find something better. Thats a risk we all take, regardless of who we are. Its not a penis size issue but a life issue.

Do I keep what I have even though I am not happy but secure, or do I risk it in the search for something better (the unknown). That my friend is life. My feelings are 2nd best is only a temporary stopgap on the journey to fulfillment. It might be necessary at times to survive, but living is in striving for the best in everything, not just 'acceptable'.

How do you measure 'the best'. Not by $$$ but by how it feels, does it make you feel good inside. Sometimes 'love' can grow with time, unfortunately sometimes it doesn't and then both parties are less than fulfilled.

less arrogant is a good thing. Arrogance is a fault not a virtue. Confidence is a realistic view of your achievements and feeling good about them, arrogance on the other hand is an attitude of superiority usually without merit. Confidence is a healthy pride in yourself, arrogance is rooted in vanity (on of the 7 deadly sins. Confidence measures MY accomplishments and abilities, arrogance compares me with others. (Desiderata: compare yourself not with others, for you will become vain and bitter)

Confidence: I CAN do that.

Arrogance: I can do it BETTER than anyone.

JMO