Your height vs. your measurection

The girth of my head and thorax is pretty awesome.. well no correlation there atleast =/ I guess my hands are abit on the small side, but not excessivly so (allthough that correlates kinda well with my dick..). My feet are about 44 in shoesize, whats that in america like 10-10,5 (?) Im 6 feet tall.

I've got small hands for a guy at my size, 5'6 (ie very small hands), my penis is normal to a big bigger than average though. 9.5 shoe size.

Hey Grondy!

WHEW! Did you scare me!! :blush: For a moment there, I almost thought your DICK was a 9.5 :wave:

Rick

• 2 weeks later...
I've got small hands for a guy at my size' date=' 5'6 (ie very small hands), my penis is normal to a big bigger than average though. 9.5 shoe size.[/quote']

Hey Grondy!

WHEW! Did you scare me!! :blush: For a moment there, I almost thought your DICK was a 9.5 :wave:

Rick

:lol: Rick, stop reading these late at night dude. hehe

5'11 (wish I was taller)

155-160 pounds

Shoe size: 11.5"

BPEL 6-6.25"

NBPEL 5-5.5"

EG 4.8-4.9"

Unfortunately, I only develop fat in my stomatch. I have the body of a 55 year old.

Edited by Guest

I gave up on the shoe/penis connection long time ago. I'm a small guy, pretty well scaled except my hands and feet would fit a guy a lot heftier than I am at, let's be generous, 5' 1". The only way my dick seems small is in my hand - still can't keep it away, though! :whistling:

flacid penis = 2"

erect penis = 4.5" x 3"

Mac

I imagine this has been brought up before, and I've heard evidence suggesting that size is more often that not equal to overall body structure and not just height-

To start things off: I'm 5 foot 8, 5.75 to 6.25 length, 4.75 width.

If that were so why isn't your penis 5'8" long?

There is no such correlation and you have not given us any evidence of such. ;)

I imagine this has been brought up before' date=' and I've heard evidence suggesting that [b']size is[/b] more often that not equal to overall body structure and not just height-

To start things off: I'm 5 foot 8, 5.75 to 6.25 length, 4.75 width.

If that were so why isn't your penis 5'8" long?

There is no such correlation and you have not given us any evidence of such. ;)

Well nothing is ever that spot on, and like he said, overall body structure (don't know hwo you missed that). Plus, people who are 8" are not necessarly 8' tall. Dick size doesn't convert directly to height. But I think we can find SOME correlation to body structure and dick size.

With body structure and dick size i've always heard women say that skinny men are usually bigger than more broadly structured men,kind of like when guys who pump iron and use steriods to bulk up, their dick shrinks. Anyone thinks this correlation has any merit?

Again, they just are not estimating the size correctly. Of course a penis will look bigger on a smaller guy than a bigger guy! It's not like women carry rulers in their purses to get an accurate measurement of guys' penises.