small ones from a girls perspective

im with a guy who is on the small side (4" erect) having recently split up with someone huge (8.5" erect.)

the first time i saw my new partners penis i admit i was disapointed as id never been with a small guy and expected the sex to be bad. it was the best sex i have ever had (and my first orgams through penetration). my sex life with my current boyfriend is much better that with my ex because a) we can go up to 5 times a night without it hurting me (my ex and i were lucky if we could do it once coz he'd hurt me so much) B) i have started enjoying giving oral sex (something i had always avoided b4) and c) he makes me come.

This isnt the 'motion in the ocean' theory, as he was more or less a virgin when we got together. But just as every bloke is different in size, so is every woman. because his penis is small, the head hits the spot perfectly. he makes me come BECAUSE of, not dispite his small penis. and im not the only one. a good friend of mine, who estimates her conquests at 70+ men (although id say more) say she prefers an "average to small" penis.

some women will want bigger than u guys, granted, but others will prefer u. its just getting the right fit.

so get ofline and go on the pull or something.

actually, i read about this website in a newspaper and wanted some advice on positions (see 'i have a bit of a problem with my boy') and was really surprised to see just how many of the guys on this site wont even have sex because of insecurities about their penis (most of whom have a bigger one than my boyfriend.) so i thought id tell of my experence.

stop being so damn cynical.

...and was really surprised to see just how many of the guys on this site wont even have sex because of insecurities about their penis

I personally have had many ups and downs regarding my own insecurities. As someone pointed out in another post, it's frustrating to think that I could be successful in everything else I do, yet have a potential partner react in disgust or disappointment when she sees what I have (which is beyond my control). Sure, not all women would do that, but that nagging feeling is there every time I see an attractive woman. I have never dated, or even kissed someone, and part of my fear is not knowing how to go about it, but even if I could get a girlfriend, it would be devastating to get that "who are you going to please with that?" look. I am not looking for a "friend with benefits" or whatever, and that makes it even harder for me. I would be investing a hell of a lot of emotional capital in a relationship long before we ever had sex. Having the relationship crash and burn after reaching that stage is what I fear the most. The problem is finding a woman that is compatible with me. I don't want to get too attached to her before finding out if we are compatible, but if I talk to her about it, I will look insecure and she will go elsewhere. :(

Sorry if this was long winded. I am not trying to sound negative with this post, just explaining why I feel insecure. If I was average, I would feel a lot better, to be honest. There are a lot of women who are cool with average, but the smaller you are, the more likely it is that you will get negative responses, even from those who accept the average.

I agree but you just do not find any women like that, be happy that you are gay.

misterious, since you're younger than a couple of coats I have, I would submit that, unless you're into Mrs. Robinson, you haven't met any women at all. Girls, like boys, often become tolerably decent human beings once they escape the ghastly mentality of high school. You would be well advised, then, to listen and learn. (Unless, of course, for reasons that are somewhat, well, misterious, you'd rather speak for women than listen to them?)

sorry but.. a 100 ( yes a hundred) inch penis with an adequate girth can do the same thing as anyother penis.. unless it doesnt get erected.. you just have to use the first 3 inches or so..

also dont you think girth is important?

<6+ inch girth here!

in fairness to my ex, he was hot on foreplay and he 'knew what to do' during sex, and we tried lube, different positions, extending the foreplay... everything we could think of. he also lasted ages which didn't help. he didnt hide his frustration at not being able to penetrate me deeply, and looking back i think it made me 'close up' quite literally! he was just too big (or i was too small depending on your perspective.)

that is why i can relate to you lot. i felt terribly insecure because i couldnt satisfy my partner because im not deep enough, and when i broke up with him i expected it to happen again. It did with happen a casual partner who was considerably smaller (but not particually small at about 6".) it wasnt as bad, i could satisfy him which was reassuring but before meeting my current partner, sex has always felt like being poked on the cervix with a stick!

dispite this, and this is the stupid bit, id always maintained that i prefer a big one, not a big as my ex but on the larger end of average (i said this in ignorance, without experencing a smaller one.) girls and women often talk alot of shit they dont know anything about.

I agree with Encolpius. althoght it is by far not the be all and end all, sex is an important part of a relationship and i would want to be with someone im compatable with in all ways, and i have found that with my boyfriend.

misterious, mate, chill! YOU ARE NOT PARTICUALLY SMALL ANYWAY!

consider this...

your girlfriend is in the pub with you and your mates and everyone is joking around. someone says something about big dicks. what would you want your girlfriend to say:

a) oh, its got to be a big one (and gives u a sexy look)

B) nah, i prefer them small (and your mates take the piss forever.)

most girls (not including bitches) dont want to humiliate someone they love. so they add to the myth that everyone likes a big dick (myself included.)

ramble ramble ramble, im going to stop now...

your girlfriend is in the pub with you and your mates and everyone is joking around. someone says something about big dicks. what would you want your girlfriend to say:

most girls (not including bitches) dont want to humiliate someone they love. so they add to the myth that everyone likes a big dick (myself included.)

I would prefer she said:

c) Well I like them small but (insert my name here)'s is fine too even though it's a bit large.

a) oh' date=' its got to be a big one (and gives u a sexy look)

most girls (not including bitches) dont want to humiliate someone they love. so they add to the myth that everyone likes a big dick (myself included.) [/quote']

I would prefer she said:

c) Well I like them small but (insert my name here)'s is fine too even though it's a bit large.

misterious? .... you're developing a sense of humor. Watch out, or next thing you know you'll be enjoying life :lol: . j/k about that last part.

Geez I need to find more girls who like average :lol: .

dispite this, and this is the stupid bit, id always maintained that i prefer a big one, not a big as my ex but on the larger end of average (i said this in ignorance, without experencing a smaller one.) girls and women often talk alot of shit they dont know anything about.

consider this...

ramble ramble ramble, im going to stop now...

For all you posters constantly harping on wanting to know how women "really" feel, take note. The above is a valuable glimpse into the thought processes of women.

While you want a caliper-like, mathematically accurate assessment of your penis and what women think of penises, women throw around the "that's small" or "that's big" or "I want this ..." or "I want that ..." without regard to your wishes. Get used to it, and understand the female perspective. It can make you put away your ruler and start relating to how real women think and act . Understand women and you can learn to behave like the man they want, not the insecure boy they will probably reject.

he is very insecure. it is hard to explain, but he has no self esteem or confidence and is very shy around friends etc... This is partly due to penis size but he has also had alot of shit in his life which doesnt help. but when he is with me he is outgoing and he said that i am making him more confident etc... we have a laugh in and out of bed, and he knows how much he turns me on and satisfies me. he believes that i am a one off and that he wouldnt be able to satify anyone else. he is leaving town to go to uni in sept so we wont be together then so it is a real issue for him.

because my main previous partner was too big, i only know positions where the penis didnt go all the way in. i tried to do a few of these with my boyfriend and it didnt reach which knocked him badly. now i cant try other positions coz in worried that if we cant do them it would hurt him badly. i think he is more conserned with anyone average sized because of the pain problems.

Hi messie,

I can relate to your boyfriend's enxiety (ooh, there's a novelty on here), and your comments on other women talking about size too, particularly in my current relationship.

Everything was fine until oddly enough we got really comfortable with each other and she started mentioning what her friends at work said etc. (presumably becasue she thought I wouldn't think anything of it) and now my old adolescent worries are back (I wouldn't even speak to women until I was in my late 20's, never mind chat them up).

One of her friends mentioned in passing one night out, that my GF "likes a big un", which I didn't understand until I discovered an ex of hers was close to 10". All of this was done as banter, as I say, presumably because they didn't conceive I'd be in the least bit bothered; it actually felt like my heart was being twisted and I'm thinking that I'll have to finish with her soon as I compare myself to what her friends all say and fall rather short :-(

She's never once even hinted to find me unsatisfactory, which makes me look like I'm creating problems for myself; but while comments that seem to idealise big penises are about, it's damned difficult not to believe that her true feelings are closer to what her friends obviously talk about.