Trojan Magnum dimensions?

well, i recently switched from regular sized condoms to magnums. it's mostly a girth issue. the magnums never slip off and are still a little tight, but they're a vast improvement... i no longer feel like my dick is being strangled. having said that, normal sized condoms would fit even the biggest penis, they just wouldn't be very comfortable.

I think regular size condoms are well over seven inches in length--longer than most guys need. As pointed out above it really is a girth issue. When my wife was off BC pills for a while we used condoms. I found that regular size condoms hurt because they were so tight so I started using Magnums. My girth is 6" (length though is just average) so I felt a little funny buying them since I don't think of myself as having a large penis, just an average one.

Her ex may have been 7", or 5" or 10"...doesn't matter. He wouldn't require Trojan Magnums unless he was thicker than normal. Only in that case does it make sense that he bought magnums, since they're designed to accommodate a generally larger penis, with emphasis placed on girth. A magnum adds just over 3/4" of circumference (that is, 0.25 * pi=0.78). Unless she's got A LOT of room in there, then what difference will it make? If a guy has a 10", he'd never be able to cover the whole thing anyway, but neither would he need to. The point is simply that you don't need to buy larger condoms simply because of length.