Compare yourself to Mr. Average with a realistic visual image

Neverenough, you and I have basically the exact same measurements and I too am not happy with my girth. Mostly everyone on this forum will tell you that our length could be too much considering the vagina is only 5'' long or something around there. Therefore, we run the risk of "bottoming out" which most women don't like apparently.

Never had any bottoming out complaints, I do reach the 'cul de sac' in some positions though but this doesn't cause women pain in my experience.

If you check out the female anatomy you can see that there is room beyond the cervix and a woman can expand to accept more than 7.5". Most women don't like their cervix rammed which I guess is 5" deep (you can feel it with your fingers so its not that deep.) The longer penis just pushes the cervix out of the way I think.

Didn't mean to make you think your length was a problem (the overthinking male mind again, mate). Just that, since your girth is about average, the threat of your length "bottoming out" would be more of a problem. Sorry for the confusion. I know, I can "bottom out" (like I told derka in another thread) and I'm 6", so that was where my analysis came from. Sounds like you have a great penis, your partner(s) should be well satisfied.. :D

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 12 years later...