Compare yourself to Mr. Average with a realistic visual image

SIGH! Weimar, it's not living if all you want to see are absolutes. Be glad you have a gender and enjoy using it. Enjoy enjoying it, and share it when you can.

Let me tell you about a web interaction I had with a man fresh out of combat in Iraq.

There's a soldier out there that woke up without a penis nor urethra because one of the rifle rounds that hit him went up it, and his testicles got infected soon after. Those lovely army doctors left his lap empty and sewn smooth and now his bladder is a bag on his hip. His pathetic fiancee left him before he could come home, (treated in Germany) and he's very, very straight.

He posted in a web group about being left and alone, questioning his worth without genitals. I posted back questioning the woman's worth as human, and how he was strong enough to soldier and survive five rounds, while she couldn't even face him to try to keep or end the relationship. (I also pointed out other things, like there ARE straight women that don't want penis and he'd have rediscover his sexual body without rejecting anythting. "It's not called penising." )

He wrote me a private e-mail thanking me, but still doubting if his life was worth living. I said it's the lives you change that make life worth living. We don't live in a black bottle, we change lives just by being seen. Let them see you move ahead, or at least try. (He said I sounded like his Sergeant.) When I mentioned that Lance Armstrong had nothing on him, his response was, "Yeah, but I'm punching the first person to call me Ken." I countered that he should punch himself often, humor is an ally.

I told him it would take at least two years to rap his head around the situation and to find some means to get moments of joy like orgasms had provided.

His last message was a short thanks for letting him cry on my shoulder and reminding him that he didn't fail anyone. He was leaving DC for a therapy center back home. I only hope to hear back from him again some day.

-------------

My point is that men live on with less penis, and sometimes no penis. They would gladly trade with you. There are even men that don't want their penis (at least not pointing out) but realise that something is often better than nothing. Still people want to talk about snuffing it over being small. It's not the bigger penis that's important, it's the bigger picture.

I put in the following measurements of my hard cock.

Length = 109mm.

Girth = 120mm.

I came back as 26% smaller than the lower average cock size & a massive 63% smaller than the higher end of average size.

The graphic really showed me what a little cock i actually pack in my pants.Please P.T. me if you want to talk more with me about this posting.

:spank: :spank: There's one for you Even old buddy. You should really get over this obsession. I've seen your buddy and it's not as bad as you let on... You are going to make me have to come down to AZ, and whoop your ass over this, aren't you?.. :lol: J/k bud, glad to see you are your usual chipper self though. ;)

• 2 months later...
This page has now moved and turned into a site. The all new Penis comparison site is www.thevisualiser.net

we've been working hard improving it, adding new features etc. Including our own averages and statistics of people how have visited the site. Like to know what you think.

Good site. After reading the attached info and not looking at the graph I felt alot better about myself vs mr large average. Looking at those who fell in my lenght category I was bigger than almost 80% and girth was over 60%. Combine that with the fact that theirs a good chance that larger men turned out I think I'm feeling ok.

I've always known that my penis was larger than average at around 7.5'', but my girth is truly lacking.

Looking at comparison pics really makes me feel a lot more inadequate because of it. I know that my penis is above average, but I still have a sincere problem with my girth, which is only 5''. I hear girls always talking about "thick" penises and it makes me worry because I don't have that so :/

Edited by Guest

I've always known that my penis was larger than average at around 7.5'', but my girth is truly lacking.

Looking at comparison pics really makes me feel a lot more inadequate because of it. I know that my penis is above average, but I still have a sincere problem with my girth, which is only 5''. I hear girls always talking about "thick" penises and it makes me worry because I don't have that so :/

Your girth is actually fairly thick, just not in proportion to your length so it looks thinner than it is.

Your length is good derkaderka, and you have low to mid average, on girth, most women will find your girth satisfactory, your length may give you the most trouble, sexually, as not many women enjot being "bottomed out", trust me, even at 6" it happens. most of your size issue, is like grondy said, a matter of perspective. Enjoy your penis, man, it's yours and it's unique.

Meh, thats the problem. Like most men, I'm not happy with my girth being just "low-mid average." Seeing as I only hear women talking about feeling "filled up" and I know 5'' isn't enough to fill them up to the extent that they're talking about.

Maybe someday I'll grow to love my penis, but thats a long shot. I have little to no self confidence in myself as it is, so thats definitely where my main problems lie.

Your length is good derkaderka, and you have low to mid average, on girth, most women will find your girth satisfactory, your length may give you the most trouble, sexually, as not many women enjot being "bottomed out", trust me, even at 6" it happens. most of your size issue, is like grondy said, a matter of perspective. Enjoy your penis, man, it's yours and it's unique.

what studies puts 5" at a low to mid average? I've never seen a study on girth to my recollection come out at over 5, most seem to teeter right at 4.75. According to the sites cancun survy a 5" girth is as big or bigger than 70% of all men. The averge of the study was a number near 5, but the distribution makes that a very misleading figure, the median was much lower as a true average guy is bigger than most men in actual reality.

My penis which falls just below the "high average" on the site, according to that same data is as long as or longer than 81.5% of men. Girth it was as big or bigger than 47.7%. With a bit of rounding error the odds of a guy being both longer and thicker than me is 9.7125%, as a fraction that is 777/8000. Assuming the cancun survey is a good cross sample of the male population. This also assumes length and girth have a weak to no correlation, outside of what is already found in the sample.

Rounding error was because I did it on paper first and rounded 95.4/200 down to 95.

Edited by Guest

The Cancun study probably has accurate measurements for the participants. However, it relied on volunteer participants and small guys tend not to volunteer for penis size measurement. That likely accounts for the average measurements being somewhat larger than in studies that didn't use volunteers. Non-volunteer studies have been done on military inductees, during required school physicals in countries where all medical services are provided by government clinics, and on erectile dysfunction patients whose penises were injected to cause a full erection.

Alan G