Nudists and "Pre Cum"

Lofty

Just curious if any "naturists or nudists" here have a problem with leaking pre-cum?

I'm not talking about leaking pre-cum when you have an erection.

This happens to me a lot when I'm nude, and my penis is soft! (It doesn't happen when I am dressed.)

I get a bit embarrassed, because I don't always notice it, and a few times it will be my wife or a friend who would point it out to me!

Usually there is a long string of transluscent goop hanging from my dick!

If I'm in a group playing frissbee, or horseshoes etc, I will sometimes excuse myself and grab my towel & try and discretely dry myself.

Actually I have mentioned it to a few of my male friends, and they don't seem to have the same problem. My wife gets a bit embarrassed, but a couple of my naturist lady friends think it is "real sexy!" :P

I

This is not uncommon to very sensitive men. The cowpers glands will do this with a slight hint of sexual activity. You may not be aware, but the sight of either sexes in the nood may do this. You do not have to be gay for this to happen at the sight of another man's private parts, or anothe woman . There is nothing wrong with you, you are just super sensitive. Be thankful that you are, because as you age this ability will become less and less. I am not speaking as a layman. I have just received my Phd,as a counselor specializing in marriage and family problems. Human sexuality is my major area of study.

And I was beginning to feel like the LONELY RANGER..My advice is go with those nudist friends who think your cum driping cock is SEXY...If there is a group of men who would like to discuss this further (in private)...Send me a private message and we can DRIP from there...

James

Hot n Horny in the Heartland of the USA

I had my prostate removed in 2000 and I still have plenty of precum (some when slightly aroused and lots when fully aroused). Luckily I also have a foreskin that keeps it "inside" and out of view (unless I retract, which I don't do unless I'm "ready for action"!).

I know what you are talking about and there's probably NOTHING you can do about it. This happens to me as well when I am snuggling with my self and hoping she gets in the mood. Even through you aren't erect you are still mentally aroused whether you believe you are or not. And you are just fortunate, or unfortunate (depending on how you look at it), enough and for a long enough period to start producing pre-cum (pre-ejaculatory fluid).

Again there's nothing you are going to be able to do to stop it other than take some kind of aniety drug that hinders a person's ability to get aroused.:)

Personally, I think pre-cum is a wonderful thing. I didn't start producing ANY until I was in my thirties.

The first time I encountered a real leaker was in college. I went to take down the guy's underwear and felt this giant wet spot. I thought he'd already come!

On to the topic: there was a recent notice in the Journal of Andrology called "Copious Pre-Ejaculation--Small Glands-Major Headaches." The notice was about a patient who asked his doctor if there was a way to stop; the pre-ejaculatory fluid was so much that he had to wear protection when he went on dates or risk embarassing wet stains.

The authors believe there may be a way to stop it, if someone should really want to. To quote their last two sentences:

"While infrequently reported, copious pre-ejaculation causes a great deal of social and physical distress. Based on the literature and reports of physicians on Androlog, clinicians may attempt a course of 5-{alpha}-reductase inhibitors for symptomatic management."

Perhaps this might be useful.

• 9 years later...
This is not uncommon to very sensitive men. The cowpers glands will do this with a slight hint of sexual activity. You may not be aware, but the sight of either sexes in the nood may do this. You do not have to be gay for this to happen at the sight of another man's private parts, or anothe woman . There is nothing wrong with you, you are just super sensitive. Be thankful that you are, because as you age this ability will become less and less. I am not speaking as a layman. I have just received my Phd,as a counselor specializing in marriage and family problems. Human sexuality is my major area of study.

When I go for a run I wear spandex type shorts that cling to the body. I find this somewhat arousing and I usually end up with a big wet spot from pre cum although this is not really noticeable to others as my shorts are black.

There is a nude park in my area and I like to join in and play mixed volley ball on the grass. I find again when I am exerting myself, I find that I noticeably drip pre cum. At times it almost pours out of my penis. Two of the ladies I play volley ball with have told me how sexy I look running around naked with a cock leaking pre cum. They say it makes me look very virile even though I have a small penis.

Edited by Guest

Just curious if any "naturists or nudists" here have a problem with leaking pre-cum?

I noticed a white substance when I urinated. Discussed it with a doctor.

He said it was most likely leakage from drinking too much coffee. Caffeine does something to the sphincter muscle that allows discharge if it malfunctions a bit.

Pre-cum is not semen if I'm not mistaken. Clear, not white.

Edited by Guest

Caffeine does something to the sphincter muscle that allows discharge if it malfunctions a bit.

Pre-cum is not semen if I'm not mistaken. Clear' date=' not white.

[/quote']

Caffeine is a stimulant, almost all stimulants including the illegal substances such as cocaine and amphetamines relax the sphincter muscle allowing unintentional release of any bodily fluids that pass through the urethra.

You are correct, pre-cum is not semen, it is merely a lubricant made in the "cowpers" gland to aid vaginal penetration. It and semen are two completely different things.

Gentlemen

I'm also a dripper. I've always been a dripper and it doesn't matter if I'm clothed or unclothed. I find it happens whenever I think of something sexual. That's when I release a drop or two of pre-cum (the clear sticky liquid). It can be embarrassing in a nude environment because others can see a drop or so dripping from my penis. I just keep a towel with me in a nude environment and I wipe my penis with the towel. For some males, dripping pre-cum is just part of being a male if anything sexual comes to mind. With clothing on, I always wear cotton underwear to absorb the pre-cum drips.

Fuzzy10

• 4 weeks later...

I am and have also been a dripper. Same thing applies for me, the minute anything remotely sexual happens I start to produce pre cum. Clothed or not, it happens. I've never been to a nudist area, but I can only imagine how I would react. I've never cared about it to be honest. But to be totally honest, there have been times that I have developed a wet spot at inopportune times. I just try to be aware.

I've been able to leak pre without being even semi-erect ever since I could first produce the stuff. When I was fourteen, I could leak through thick, cotton briefs and corduroys just sitting in class thinking about anything sexual-and at that age, nearly everything could become sexual. :content:

• 4 weeks later...

I used to have this issue when I first started going to nude beaches. The novelty of being naked in front of so many guys and seeing so many naked guys would get me extremely aroused, forcing me to lie on my stomach for a long time until things settled down. A few times I would notice later on that I had leakage when I was walking around. I remember once bumping into a guy I know socially while I was walking along the beach, so stopped for a chat. It was the first time he had seen each others' dicks. Mid-conversation, I glanced down and noticed that it was visibly leaking. Our dicks were in each others' fields of view through the duration of the conversation, so I can't imagine he didn't notice. After our chat, I made a dash for the water.

• 9 months later...

A "Copious Pre-Cumming,"  that's me, always have been.

Like some guys have stated above, I can get a sexual thought for half a second and I can feel my pre-cum running through my dick and out of it.

"Wet spots" have been the bane of my life. Khakis or any light colored pants are out of the question for my wardrobe. 

I can be totally soft and feel the flood coming out.  Been that way for as long as I can remember.

As mentioned above, some people have thought I already climaxed, "Nope, I'm a Pre-cummer. Let's get it on."

Any sexual thoughts seem to get my pre-cum dripping, if I wear thin underpants it can go straight through and go down my leg.  It can happen when I am soft, semi-hard or hard.  I think it has become more pronounced as I have gotten older; I would have thought it would have become less of an issue with age, but apparently not. 

It is a bit of a problem on nudist beaches as seeing loads of nude men arouses me and turns on the pre-cum tap .  I have to remember to keep wiping my dick, otherwise I end up with a long stream of pre-cum down my leg.  Nothing to be done about it, just have to deal with it when it happens.