Wrestling

I've just joined up to as a lightweight wrestler from Uni team. I've always done it as a hobbie. As this is the U.K we tend to just compete in shorts and sneakers. But because this is a national thing we have to wear a wrestling singlet, something I've never worn before. Any guys worn, one or wrestled at school, whats the best thing to wear under it. My package is visable but not big in comparsion to team mates and other guys. I don't mind hugley but its not something I wanna think about when competing and stand next to another guy and be compeared down there, kinda scared I may spring a hardon too.

NO NO NO! The more you try then the more attentoin you draw on your package. Google some pictures of Olympic Wrestlers and you'll see all kinds of veriety. Plenty of adult wrestlers have non-buldges. The singlet is designed to keep your nuts from getting behind you, and that's all the buldge you'll want.

No' date=' I mean stuff a sock down there. :lol: Some people take things too litterally.[/quote']

I have this comical image of that sock starting to migrate a bit from your basic package while you are wrestling about leaving you with a rather comical "detachable" penis package. :P

:bugeyes: :bugeyes:

Now I hadn't thought about that, but that would be rather hilarious. :P

• 12 years later...

Yeah I wrestled. I was the biggest weight class on the team, and had the smallest penis. My dick and balls looked like 3 little marbles in my crotch. Most of the guys on the team had flaccid cocks bigger than my erection. Confirmed. I even got the front page of the school newspaper for senior night and everyone in school was giggling about the difference between my bulge and Andrew's 7 inch schlong

My main sport in high school and college was football, but I also wrestled in high school. I often showed in my singlet. I'm a typical "all potatoes, no meat" type guy, small cock, big balls. When soft, my cock is almost totally buried in my pubes, only the head poking out. 

They once had a picture of me in my singlet in the local paper's sports section. Left nothing to the imagination: a perfect outline of two jumbo-sized eggs, topped by a tiny acorn. What pissed me off was that it looked like I was about to git pinned, and I later went on to win the match! Still have a copy lying around somewhere. 

Edited by TinyJock